Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:12 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_lcapHelp Me Make An Informed Decision Voting_barHelp Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_lcapHelp Me Make An Informed Decision Voting_barHelp Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Help Me Make An Informed Decision

Go down 
+3
Hibari
Tofurash
AntiSora
7 posters

Which should be my main character?
Elesis, Lire, or Arme
Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_lcap20%Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Lass, Ryan, or Ronan
Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_lcap40%Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Amy, Jin, or Sieghart
Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_lcap20%Help Me Make An Informed Decision Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Mari, Dio, or Zero
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
AntiSora
Darkside
Darkside
AntiSora

Help Me Make An Informed Decision Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Ok, I have been contemplating this for quite some time, and I have reached no clear conclusion.

Which one of my characters, now that I have attained all of them, should I main?

Here are their levels...

Elesis: 37
Lire:56
Arme:50(Still need to post for Larxene)
Lass:45
Ryan:37
Ronan:49
Amy:29
Jin:39
Sieghart:46
Mari:11
Dio:31
Zero:6

Which, in your opinion, would be best fitting for me, and give an explanation as to why you think so. I shall make a poll as well, tally votes and review opinions, and make a decision.

Please help me out,

Endris
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:00 pm

I'd go with Lire cause
1. She's over powered
2. She's already level 56 for you
3. I hate Lire
Back to top Go down
AntiSora
Darkside
Darkside
AntiSora

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Tofurash wrote:
I'd go with Lire cause
1. She's over powered
2. She's already level 56 for you
3. I hate Lire

I get that, but I've fallen out of practice with her. It will take some time to get back into the swing of things with her again (Although, you make a good point. I have her 2nd Bar Cash Skills unlocked (Pre-event), so I wouldn't mind much.)

However, the problem with me is I end up straying from my main task. I need someone that I can level, and that is fun to play as, it won't make me want to switch to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:46 pm

A) Elesis: 37
B) Arme:50(Still need to post for Larxene)
C) Lass:45
D) Ryan:37
E) Ronan:49
F) Jin:39
G) Sieghart:46
H)Mari:11
I) Dio:31
J) Zero:6

A)
First job: Auto with that first mp GP. Do it then air grab then use a pet like sellion or winky then grab again. Thanny works too but its more pro with the other 2 pets.

Second job: Her First mp is so broken and what i mean by that is that its so dam strong.

Fourth: You can inf grab with that stuff.

B)
Second job: Very very fun. enough said.

C)
First job: Down kunai, super speed down and grab = win
Raven walker is some OP stuff .

Third job: If you haven't see an pro DA then go youtube it and you will understand the reasons.

Fourth job: same as 3rd

D)
First job: First mp GP level 3 you can link with a grab or crushing axe which is 2nd mp Cash and res :3.

Second job: its such a pro class we had someone use it in GWC xD and its spin is pretty awesome with a Arkham.

Fourth job: You can use level 60 Sb and use Neph. Enough said.

E)
First job: first Mps white and black cash is all you need to win vs melee with ronan ST. and his 2nd mp cash can go so far and give you HP.

Second job : I'll teach you that personailty why its so awesome!

fourth job: first mp white then second mp white then air grab = win :3.

F)
First job: very easy to move and his ST makes its nub-friendly.

Second job: inf flip then grab and his first mp links with 2nd mp.

Third job: you can atk and roll and do invisble stick where you smack a person with it to stun and still have to stick to use it's mp.

Fourth job:Its been proven that they can dodge EVERY SINGLE ATK AND MP IN THE GAME but maybe the ice/fire from Zero.

G)
First job: if you haven't seen a nub use ST then Pvp more and you'll understand how easy it is to use him

Second job: OP in the right hands since his first and 2nd mp can be linekd to air grabs and his most common moves can be linked to a grab as well.

Third job: raw grab is all you need to be good with this and he makes such good links for grabs.

Fourth Job: JF. enough said.

H)
Third job: With MP orb + MP totem = 2nd mp followed by 3rd mp. That ok?

I)
Full styigan:
Black space followed by vengful sword followed by haunting shock. You tell me.
I can show you so many combos as well.

J:
his ice force is his strongest move and you can grab people after that which if your strong enough equals OHKO.
Sword stance= God-like unless vs grab.

GL!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:49 pm

i say Lass, Elesis, and Sieghart

Be like me, and make those 3 characters your main 8|
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

if i could pick 3 chars.

Dio, Ronan and Jin.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:32 pm

I like how everyone hates Lire ;-;
No love <\3
Then again most of these are pvp reasons and I don't pvp :/
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Well Shugo I don't hate lire I just despise her
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:20 am

Jin, Ronan, aaaaaand... um... possibly Lire, maybe Elesis
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:39 am

Level Ronan to 50 before patch (for 2 Chaos Silver pieces).

You higher levels are the one you enjoy the most so I would go for Lire or Arme if I was you.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:48 am

Lass! Sieghart! Elesis!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

|KK|Reborn wrote:

Fourth job: You can use level 60 Sb and use Neph. Enough said.[/color]

All characters have a level 60 Sb set so I don't see how that is valid.

If you have ever seen my Ryan solo something hax with little difficultly that would be a better argument. Cool
E.g.Due to HP steal and Neph healing the FoL Boss cannot kill me on champ.

I have only seen Dio do as well. Arme is pretty decent to for attack, but lacks the defence liek Dio and Ryan. All the Zeros I have seen suck. :/
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Sieghart, Lire, and...... Arme I guess
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:06 pm

James wrote:
|KK|Reborn wrote:

Fourth job: You can use level 60 Sb and use Neph. Enough said.[/color]

All characters have a level 60 Sb set so I don't see how that is valid.

If you have ever seen my Ryan solo something hax with little difficultly that would be a better argument. Cool
E.g.Due to HP steal and Neph healing the FoL Boss cannot kill me on champ.

I have only seen Dio do as well. Arme is pretty decent to for attack, but lacks the defence liek Dio and Ryan. All the Zeros I have seen suck. :/

Savior= IMO could begood in dungeon but overall Elesis is more PVP basefor me .
Nova=unless you can aim right then maybe and otto replaces the words .
BM=Level 60 SB= Get.
Striker= Isn't good for dungeon unless its used by someone who can step decent.
ABK= I can't tell .
PK=JF only so no need.
Starlet=PVP troll.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Be like me Lass Ryan and Ronan are where ITS AT

However I would reccomend going to practice and see which one suits your fighting style most
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Lol all 3 of those chars are completely Cheap XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Make An Informed Decision   Help Me Make An Informed Decision Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Make An Informed Decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Media-
Jump to: