Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Vote_lcap[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Voting_bar[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Vote_lcap[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Voting_bar[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]

Go down 
+5
Starsiege
Koopa
lKKlShugo
Trixie
sakuno21
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Empty
PostSubject: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Chapter one Welcome to KK Castle

Trance: This my friends is the tale of KK castle and I'm your host for this Fan-Fic Today we welcome our new members.-talking to self out loud- I wonder where I'll take the member I'm going to be in charge of? Maybe the bomb range and make them run my gaunlet of doom? Yeah that'll be it! Hey Wait is that camera still recording oh crap. *tackles the camera man*
-an hour later-
Sci: Hello everyone I am Sci the leader of KK and this is our castle other wise known as-
Trance: KK Castle. Sci I'm sorry for interupting your great speech but I have something to say. I'll be video taping what goes on in hte castle for a while like Rose is have Maury do. *shoots Rose an evil glare* But I'll be covering more in-depth things than Maury will. *shoots rose an evil glare again* But today I thought I'd take over to days activities and give Sci a break cause as you all know he was Banned from Grand Chase and the Grand Chase Forums so don't think of ever talking to him there till his problem can be um resovled. Ok Sci you can continue your speech.
Sci- Thank you trance for clearing some thing up I really don't have much to say but report to Trance after this little metting for your member and room asignments is so if any one whats to clear something up then metting ajorned.
-a half hour later-
Trance- Ok Newbie follow me to my section of the courtyard.
New Member- Ok!
-at the gauntlet of doom-
New Member- Dizzy This is your section of the courtyard?
Trance- This and that. *points to giant maze* Today you get to run the Gauntlet of Doom! -creepy music plays-
New Member- what do I need to do?
Trance- Make it through this little challenge of skill, strength, and will without um something wrong happening.
New Member- S-something wrong?
Sonic- Death by trip wire grenades, death by acid pit fall, death by giant spike ball, death by exploding mines, or death by exploding bear traps.
Trance- Sonic what are you doing here?
Sonic- I thought I'd borrow your Maze of Deception for my new member?
Trance- Go on ahead. -whispering to sonic- put an incentive at teh end.
Sonic- what would that be?
Trance- New Members drink a bottle of water before you go out to your little challenge. -whispering to sonic- the antidote to what I put in the water.
Sonic- what was in teh water?
Trance- some type of instadoom posion kiri made. Ok members go I give you these vials at the end. You both have an hour to complete your challenge.
-an hour later-
New member 1- I made it now can I have that vial thing.
Trance- sure *gives new member 1 the vial*
New member 1- *drinks the vial*
-half an hour later-
Trance- did your charge make it sonic?
Sonic- Nope all I heard was boom and nothing.
Trance- uh oh.
Sonic- uh oh what is uh oh?
Trance- I must have left some stray bombs in the maze looks liek we have 90 members flat now!
Sonic- Trance I'm going to kill you!
Trance- Tahts if you can catch me! *walks to the end of the gaunlet of doom*
[chapter 1 end]
[Chapter 2: Let the awkweirdness begin]

Trance: Well after Sonic got sent to intensive care for starting a fight. We met everyone's friend Gd practicing his flashy sword skills my moto when it comes to swords is when in doubt use you sword to fire a meteorite the size of a basketball at someone's face.
Gd: Trance who are you talking to?
Trance: Meteor strike! *launches a basketball sized meteorite at Gd's head knocking him out* Man down!
Rose: What happen this time?
Trance: Gd decided to sneak up on me while I was explaining ot the readers about some stuff and I accidently fired a meteorite at his face.
Rose: smooth this is the second person being sent to intensive care because of you.
Trance: Sonic deserved to be sent htere he sent his own charge into the maze of doom when he knew it could have bombs scattered in it.
Rose: Yeah thats true.
*someone walks out of the maze of doom*
Trance: Is that-
Rose: -the new member that supposible got-
Trance: -blown up in my maze of doom?
Person: Where am I?
Trance: Go over to the entrance to the castle over there. *points to the mine field he set up.*
Person: Ok! *steps onto the mine field and the entire thing goes up in flames*
Trance: Ok now htat that is done with I'm gonna go to the firing range and practice my shooting skills.
Rose: whatever. *sees the person still moving* Uh I'm gonna go with you to pick up my gun.
[chapter end]
[Chapter 3: The rise of the zombie massacre]
-at the shooting range-
Trance: Die target die! *is firing a crossbow at training dummies*
Rose: Hey Trance trying to beat Kiri's record? *picks up here shot gun*
Trance: Nope just trying to destroy the target. I built them remember I know their weak spots. *Fires a bolt at the dummy's chest and it falls over* Bull's eye. Rose remember rule 25: No Guns out side the shotting range any other firing weapon is fun just no guns. -leave the shotting rnages after grabing a couple things of 100 bolts and shoves them into a quiver.*
Rose: Oh great I forgot rule 25 great god why did it have to be wait that says lazers not guns I guess he read it wrong. *takes alot of shotgun shells and leaves*
-in side the castle-
Shugo: What are you doing with a crossbow in the castle Trance?
Trance: Shugo I do have clearance to carry a crossbow out side of the firing range
Shugo: really now?
Trance: I'd move over if I were you Shugo. *is pointing at the hole in the ground right in front of shugo but is to late* God Dang it! That is the last time someone falls down htere. *grabs a metal plate and drills it on top of the hole in the floor*
Zombie 1: *Groans* Braiiiiiiinsssss
Trance: *shots a bolt into the zombie's head supposibly killing* *shots a second bolt into the thing's head acctualy killing it* Great an early Zombie Apocalypse just my luck.
[chapter 3 end]
[Chapter 4: The Rise of the Zombie King]
Trance: -is hiding on top of one of the towers of the castle- Come into my sights little zombies and I'll blast your brains across the courtyard.
Sci: Trance what are you doing?
Trance: Um lowering the zombie population.
Sci: Ok keep up the good work.
Trance: that was strange. Oh no rookies are heading towards a group of zombies lets kill both groups. *snipes all of little groups in the courtyard.* Prefect aim.
-at the drawbridge-
Felix: Hey waht is that. *walks up to a zombie and gets bit* Ow? waht ever*kicks the zombie into the moat*
-a day later-
Felix: Zombies we attack at dawn!
[chapter 4 end]

Last edited by trance on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh, wow, Trance. Nice... about to rage
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:58 am

LOL, I feel bad for them...
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 pm

yup Dizzy
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Cheeeeeeeapter Two is up now
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Wut D: i appear in one line only to get blowned away ?
that sucks for a swordsman :/
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am

You'll apear later in the near future
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Trance's way of story telling somehow always ends up with someone getting hurt... Can I volunteer a person to die next chapter? :v
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm

how would you like to die bombs meteors lazers shotguns or acid pit?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 pm

lazers? shotguns? umm... shame shotguns please (or death by Elesis! Laughing Laughing (preferred))
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Mack I was talking to shugo
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 pm

lol i know
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:07 pm

remember the rp mack you still have to post there.
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 am

make sure to put me in one 8)
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 am

ok i'll make you the first zombie
Back to top Go down
RoarForMia

RoarForMia

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 am

Too bunched up, didn't read.

*dies*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am

Mia its just like rose's maury tells all but without the spaces between the talkers
Back to top Go down
RoarForMia

RoarForMia

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:25 am

....I dont know what you just said, like.. At all
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

Um to put it simply I just didn't put spaces between who is talking
Back to top Go down
RoarForMia

RoarForMia

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 am

Which is why I couldn't/didn't read it >.>
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 am

I'd space it for you but I'm not that OCD about it
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

...Of course I end up getting hurt because of Trance. Typical. about to rage
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

xGdx wrote:
hey atlest you got a line i'm fudge crazy and i got none i'm S the mad i'm psycotic and loveable like a rabbit werekitten
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 pm

SirFelix wrote:
xGdx wrote:
hey atlest you got a line i'm fudge crazy and i got none i'm S the mad i'm psycotic and loveable like a rabbit werekitten
Felix your not S the Mad.
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Sniff sniff fine *mutters too himself* try too crazy and i've still not earned the mad title
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]   [fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up] Empty

Back to top Go down

[fan fic] tales of KK castle [Chapter 3 up]
Page 1 of 1