Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Flame:Thanatos, before we start this battle, what do I get from the fight. Syk gets your spirit in his hands, and I get what for my Hidden Knives. Also shouldn't we locate Syk?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanatos: Hmph...that's him alright....he's trying to plan a sneak attack on me....but that won't work.....Anyways. You get *points to Melchizedek* that Persona's spirit in your daggers. Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Trance: I wonder maybe I could talk to Izanagi again? *uses the Evoker to summon Izanagi*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Izanagi: Yes...master?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Trance: I wanted to know something.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Flame:Thank you sir, Alright lets do THIS! *Warriors Charge*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Izanagi: What is it, master?
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Trance: Why exactly did I have be chosen to gain these powers? I mean I don't seem like I'd put them to good use.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Izanagi: I don't know either....but you're my master....and I'll protect you...so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Flame:Attempts to attack but Fails

SHIIITTTT
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Trance: Hey Izanagi do you understand why when ever I sigh when water is touching an object the water crushes or tries to crush an object?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanatos: Good bye, kid. It was nice knowing you...Revolting Screech....1HKOs an enemy that is in Fear.....*1HKOs Flame* Hmph.....*heals Flame* You are not done yet. If you wish to get 2nd Job Advancement...watch this...alright Syk, come out now.
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Flame:Ugh.... this guys way too strong
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Trance: If I am special I don't feel like I am I heard Death tell Syk that he killed every girl but Lily meaning my sister was killed by Death an I couldn't protect her. I broke my promise with her I told her I try and make sure both me and her are always safe.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Izanagi: That's....sad to hear, master....wait...Death said that he took the girls' souls, not killed them...so there MAY be a way to bring them back to life!

Thanatos: 100,000/100,000,000,000

Thanatos: Gah...what the hell!? Eerie Screech!
Syk: *punches Thanatos in the ribs*

Thanatos: 1,000/100,000,000,000

Syk: Flying Bicycle Kick!
Thanatos: *punches Syk's foot and he goes soaring into a building* Gah...damned kid...didn't know he had that sorta power....*heals self*

Thanatos: Full HP
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Trance: Maybe but he also said that Igor was one of the reasons that he was forced to take their souls.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Flame:*Struggles out Of Thanatos' Grip and punches him with my Push Knive*

Thanatos HP 1,000/100,000,000
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanatos: FOOL! *heals self and flings Flame into the same building* EERIE SCREECH! And now......REVOLTING SCREECH! It was nice knowing you two...I hope that you two know.....that if this had a different outcome, Syk w-
Syk: *punches Thanatos square in the jaw again* When you gotta kill, kill. Don't talk.

Thanatos: Gah.....HP:1,000/100,000,000
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Flame:HAAP *Slashes Thanatos dealing 100 damage*

900/100,1000,1000
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

Syk: *kicks Thanatos, dealing 100 damage*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 am

Flame:Stabs thanatos dealing 100 damage

700/100,000,000
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 pm

I have decided to take a 1 week break from this RPG. In my place as the DM, will be Terra. I give him permission to make up any scenario/storyline he wants until I get back. Have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

Alrighty Riku, I'll do my best to make the RPG awesome.

Thanatos:Hmph, You guys are much too weak to even THINK of a Class Change. Here I'll give you both some mercy *TWOCUS POCUS* Thanatos may now attack twice on the entire party* EERIE SCREECH *Syk and Flame are now in fear* HAA *Grabs Syk and tosses him over and over again*

Syk:Ugh *Collapses*

Thanatos:*Smashes Flame into a massive wall* Im sorry, but you guys are done

Flame:AAAGH *Collapses*

*The two wake up in the dorms*

???:You guys took a MASSIVE beating but I have managed to heal you both.

Flame:Who are....you?

-CLIFFHANGER-

Izanagi:That is true Trance, but since this is Death we're talking about. I don't really think it would be good to trust the guy.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Jin: Syk.....wake up, you fool.
Syk: Hmm? Jin? What the hell are you doing here?
Jin: You're unconscious right now....so I believe now is the right time to do this. I will train you for 10 years.
Syk: 10 YEARS!?
Jin: Now don't worry. In reality, it will only be 10 minutes.
Syk: Alright...what're you gonna train me in.
Jin: Hmph. Surely you jest. C'mon. Drop your weapon.
Syk: Ahh...I see....IKKUSO!

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Fighte10
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Flame:Who the hell are you?
???:My name is Galeena
Flame:What do you want?
Galeena:Your skills have become weak, come let us train *Lifts Flame and teleports them both to a field*
Flame:What is it you plan on teaching me?
Galeena:You willl find out. You knew how to control Flames, but now you will learn MAGMA. The most destructive, unrestrained force. You will be able to make Volcanic Eruptions.
Flame:SWEET!
Galeena:But that will come in time *Grins* Now. TO TRAINING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next