Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:30 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Vote_lcapRock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Voting_barRock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Vote_lcapRock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Voting_barRock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Empty
PostSubject: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:07 pm

What method do you guys use?
I have used up soooo many tries and seem to fail every single time at Tammy or Void because there are not enough Do Overs in the world!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Random every time. Then use Rock to beat Tammy.
For Duel? I pray.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

random. works every time Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:55 pm

You both trust random? IMO random is a dirty cheat out to steal your Do Overs!
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

well. i use random. works (most) every time. Cool
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 pm

I time it? I win with scissor almost every time until I get to void. His speed tends to fluctuate o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 pm

What sort of timing? Like 1 sec? Insta-click?
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 am

I trust random Smile
I got 96 sets done now.
No nickname change... QQ
Back to top Go down
http://kevinanime.webstarts.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 am

SeoulNinja wrote:
I trust random Smile
I got 96 sets done now.
No nickname change... QQ
The moral of the story is...you can't trust the system!
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm

i find the first two use what you used last time then the other two use what is weak to what you just used and for void i just use random
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)   Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock, Paper or Scissors (Vs the Gacha pets)
Page 1 of 1