Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:22 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Vote_lcapi think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Voting_bari think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Vote_lcapi think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Voting_bari think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?

Go down 
+4
Jashiin
Trixie
sakuno21
Elesis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Empty
PostSubject: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 pm

the name says, well, pretty much everything..
just post the missions you need help with (like Sieghart's mission so you can play as him)
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:44 pm

easy for the sieg mission its called cash
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 pm

about to rage and what about those who don't have cash? hmm?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 pm

ask some one for help
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 pm

That's exactly what Mack said, Trance. Omg
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

no not ideas on how to do it actualy go on GC and ask someone ot help you do the quest
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm

If I could go on GC. [dizzy]
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 pm

*gives sonic a tissue* Sonic it'll be ok just think happy thoughts
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 pm

No it won't! It never will be... :( [dizzy] Crying or Very sad
Sniff... Thanks for the tissue, though. Super Sorry
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm

*pats sonic on the back* It'll be fine just wait tsomething good 'ill happen if you wait
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

If you say so... :v
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am

well...
/support
didn't the rules say something about helping members in need of help if you have the time? or something along those lines?
and i also vote that we should have training grounds...
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am

Training grounds? Explain, please.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am

Don't think there is a need for a Mission help section all on its own

I might consider the newbie help section, but nothing specific
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am

SonicZ01 wrote:
Training grounds? Explain, please.

we could have some of our proest PvPers to sighn up to be a teacher / master
incase, nobody ever feels like dealing with random people's crap

and this person can have up to 3 students, and untill the students feel like their ready to be on their own, a spot is freed up.

example, like maby someone just got Prime Knight, and Gd knows how to JF really well, it may be better to practice against a moving and dangerous target than a neutral target
just so the person can get used to pressin the buttons at the right time, while facing an aggressive opponet that seems to be able to do anything.

or someone who knows how to flash step with jin, this person can can explain the basics, and then start to put it in affect for a real match

and all in all, just a free for all training grounds, where you don't need a teacher, you just need atleast 1 partner to go against (even though KK already does that anyhow) but you could hand select someone atleast.
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:56 pm

that seems like a pretty good idea
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm

I like Shady's idea. :)
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:49 pm

hmmm.... :)

mabe we should have teachers XD
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

oo oo oo!!!!! i dont want to be one :)
Back to top Go down
Kunoiichi
Dragoon
Dragoon
Kunoiichi

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

That's like, not needed Shady.
Season 3 PvP makes everything easy, so everybody is a noob now. ALL
OF
US.
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 am

Kunoiichi wrote:
OF
US.
plz know that new players won't know what the difference of pvp was between S2 and S3 and either way they will still be new to how the game works and will need help understanding it.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 am

Kunoiichi wrote:
OF
US.

not unless you seem to have been beaten by all the members in your entire guild atleast once or twice and have not won atleast a single countable battle.

not to mention, even though the stats may prove me wrong in that, you still need to be able to have the skills to be able to maneuver, and hit moving targets and such...

ok there is a server training mode at the server selection
but what good exacly is that, besides of telling you which are all the controls for a combo and such, but how would that help exacly in pvp if you can't exicute the moves properly against your skillfull opponet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?   i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you? Empty

Back to top Go down

i think we should have a mission help thread, don't you?
Page 1 of 1