Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:31 am




You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
 
Jashiin
 
Elesis
 
Hibari
 
Masami
 
lKKlShugo
 
Chrysalis
 
sakuno21
 
SirFelix
 
Rarity
 

Share | 
 

 soo yea i am back

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Pretty tough record to beat. lol
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Ponyville.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 am

I think someone can and will beat it.
*looks at James*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am

I doubt it. If you are gone for so long why come back?

Why DID you come back, bardo?
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Guarding the Gates

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:12 pm

oh um cuz you know... uhhhh >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

bardo wrote:
oh um cuz you know... uhhhh >.>
I don't know and that is why I asked XD
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Ponyville.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:50 pm

|KK|Sir Uscdrew wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

|KK|Sloth wrote:
|KK|Sir Uscdrew wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Ponyville.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
|KK|Sir Uscdrew wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

|KK|Sloth wrote:
Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Ponyville.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 pm

|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Crona wrote:
|KK|Sloth wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Very insightful answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
avatar

Posts : 2480
Join date : 2010-06-12
Age : 21
Location : Where ever the Grand Chase is.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 pm

whut in tarnation are you fools doin'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 21
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Combo breaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Saber
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Combo breaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 am

No spamming hte on-topic section. XD
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
avatar

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2010-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Ponyville.

PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 am

Crona wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Combo breaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: soo yea i am back   

Back to top Go down
 
soo yea i am back
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Kingdom Knights General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: