Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Suggestions From the BRS Vote_lcapSuggestions From the BRS Voting_barSuggestions From the BRS Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Suggestions From the BRS Vote_lcapSuggestions From the BRS Voting_barSuggestions From the BRS Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Suggestions From the BRS

Go down 
+3
Jashiin
lKKlShugo
Masami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Suggestions From the BRS Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:16 pm

It's been a while since I've made one of these. I think the last one I made was back during the "sci era". Anyways, I've done some research and I've come up with a few games that this guild can expand to, once we finish rebuilding. Also, I have a few more suggestions regarding the forum itself. Well, without further adieu, let's get started.

First off, the list of MMOs/MMORPGs KingdomKnights can expand to.

1) Eden Eternal
Yes, this is one of the more obvious ones, since the leaders have already thought of this but it never really came to fruition due to the rebuilding of the guild. Still, I suggest that this is the FIRST game we should expand to. For those who don't know, Eden Eternal is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG where players become mysterious heroes with an extraordinary ability to wield magic. You start your adventure as a brave Warrior or Magician on a mission to save the world. Fight ferocious beasts, kill assassins, and battle other players in PvP. Also, you can switch freely between 15 different playable classes and tackle challenging quests while discovering the hidden secrets of the past. For more information, visit these websites: http://mmohuts.com/review/eden-eternal OR http://mmohuts.com/links/games/edeneternal.php?null

2) League of Legends
A VERY popular game. League of Legends (LoL for short), is a 3D fantasy MMO by Riot Games where players choose from one of many champions and fight it out against their enemies. Although each individual ‘game’ or ‘match’ doesn’t take place in a persistent world, players earn experience points for winning matches, which can be used to permanently improve attributes in all future games. League of Legends is actually very similar to a popular Warcraft 3 mod called DotA (Defense of the Ancients). Again, this game is very popular, with around 3 million players from around the world. This game might come in handy for recruiting a bunch of people....but sadly, does not contain a guild system yet. For more information, visit: http://mmohuts.com/review/league-of-legends?o=2

3)Dragon Nest
Dragon Nest has just recently gone open beta, so there's no guild system yet. BUT it does have a forum. Even though it's Nexon hosted and produced, it's a fairly popular game. The lag is what sets people back, but there are promises of patches to fix that up in the near future. Dragon Nest is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG . The game has cute anime inspired 3D graphics and is set in the world of Lemuria. The game’s most unique aspect is its fun dynamic combat system. Unlike other MMORPGs, Dragon Nest offers randomized dungeons which keep the game fresh. For more info, visit: http://mmohuts.com/review/dragon-nest?o=2

4) Dungeon Fighter Online
Again, Nexon produced, but again, fairly popular. This one actually does have a guild system, and is really well organized. Dungeon Fighter Online, DFO for short, is a 2D, side-scrolling action MMORPG. The game very closely resembles old-school beat’ em up titles and has a unique ‘retro’ feel to it. With a ton of levels, a unique look and some interesting PvP options, Dungeon Fighter Online is certainly worth checking out. Also, unlike Dragon Nest, Elsword, and any other game alike, DFO does NOT include a stamina system. It used to, but now is replaced with the Blitz System, which means the more you play, the more exp you gain. For more info, visit: http://mmohuts.com/review/dungeon-fighter-online

5) Champions Online
Okay, seriously, this list can go on forever, but I don't want that. I'll just list the top 5 that I think we should expand to first. If you want to know more about Champions Online, go here: http://mmohuts.com/review/champions-online
Basically, it's a superhero themed MMORPG, and a really good one actually. I can't put the details of its awesomeness into words, so just check it out.

Forum Suggestions
Alright, now I'm going to be talking about suggestions for the forum. Number 1 is mainly towards the leaders, 2 and 3 mainly towards members

1) AB Related
Once we expand to the GameRage forums, I suggest moving the ABs over there also, AND adding more things to the shop for the ABs, since it looks very scarce currently. And by shop, I mean the munni shop. Next, I suggest alternating between newbie Aggressors and Aggressors for the higher levels. Speaking from my perspective, when I found out all of my AB things were wiped out, I was mad. But then I realized, okay, all I have to do is start over. But the things in the shop aren't very....helpful on stats? For newbies I guess. And so far, there has only been one newbie aggressor since I rejoined...and rewards haven't been distributed. I guess what I'm saying is that, I know that the leaders are busy, but I know they need help sometimes, so maybe ask some of the veteran guild members for help on small details?

2)Language
Okay, I speak for everyone out there when I say that I have a problem with my language....even though it's a rule here. Sure, SOME cursing can be tolerated, but for the most part, we need to keep it PG-13. And when I mean 13, I MEAN THIRTEEN. Here are some cuss words that might be acceptable I guess:
Crap, damn, hell, Fire Bolt!

Sure, you can try to censor it, but even then.....ehh. I still feel iffy. Just, keep the language to a minimum, guys.

3)Off Topic Discussion Related
Okay, this one, I have a lot to say, but I'll sum it all up. Do NOT post useless things in the off topic thread that will get deleted soon enough. Sure, you can post things that will catch on with the guild, but please do not post things that will get ignored and scrapped in less than a day.

Those are all the suggestions for now. I hope to bring more in the future. Look out for them. Anyways, adieu.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 pm

@Branch expansions - I already have a suggestion for this in which I will talk to the 2 other leaders soon.
@AB Suggestion - It'll be hard to move over to the GR forums since Aggressor has expanded so much since the last time we did Aggressors in the forums. It also has to stay on one forum because we can't move only somethings and not everything.

All I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 pm

We will not be making any guild expansions any longer.
If we do, it won't be for a long time.

Any new changes from now, won't be so much Aggressor related as everything is right now.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Opinions:
DFO and DN are good suggestions, as I think both games are good. I don't know about the others though.

@Forum related issues:
Back when I made this forum, I didn't want to put a filter in cause, well, people can avoid using filters. =\
I would suggest (if current leadership finds it necessary) to just add a policy to curb the language if it has gotten that bad (much like what I did with sexual content/NSFW content)
and for off-topic, just make it so post count isn't added there, or if you find it necessary, add a policy against spam.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

Black Rock Shooter wrote:

2)Language
Okay, I speak for everyone out there when I say that I have a problem with my language....even though it's a rule here. Sure, SOME cursing can be tolerated, but for the most part, we need to keep it PG-13. And when I mean 13, I MEAN THIRTEEN. Here are some cuss words that might be acceptable I guess:
Crap, damn, hell, Fire Bolt!

Sure, you can try to censor it, but even then.....ehh. I still feel iffy. Just, keep the language to a minimum, guys.

3)Off Topic Discussion Related
Okay, this one, I have a lot to say, but I'll sum it all up. Do NOT post useless things in the off topic thread that will get deleted soon enough. Sure, you can post things that will catch on with the guild, but please do not post things that will get ignored and scrapped in less than a day.

Those are all the suggestions for now. I hope to bring more in the future. Look out for them. Anyways, adieu. [/b][/u][/color]
2) I have noticed some swears appearing in past threads, but one of curses you suggested as acceptable seems to already be censored. Pinky Sci is absoletely right about censor bypass especially since the censor on this forum isn't as strict. I will demonstratpony / lPonyl p0ny. It is up to the people for that one. I totally agree with the former Demon Child Riku on this though. Less vulgar swears more luv!
3) We don't get many new threads/posts added in off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Before he made that suggestion, I've already started to censor some words. (Somewhere last time)
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 pm

The censor is fairly weak though. I noticed one guildie accidentally bypassed the "S" word censor awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

I said started.
Which means I wasn't done.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Can you at least uncensor "p0ny" and "p0nies" already? It's rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

I didn't censor the word .
How is the word and censored?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

I have absolutely no clue. If you didn't do it, then it had to have been Reborn or Sloth.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Sloth has no power to get into the administration panel.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Well then, I wonder who could've done it?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 am

Another question woud be who uncensored the pony word and maybe ponies to?
The important thing is that it has been righted. nod

I remember when I used to tell people all the time not to swear. XD
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 am

i dont know how to use 40% of the things in the admin panel so aint me.

btw off-topic is made for off-topic things, you can spam all you want in there just make sure it aint bad crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions From the BRS   Suggestions From the BRS Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions From the BRS
Page 1 of 1