Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Vote_lcapTo Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Voting_barTo Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Vote_lcapTo Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Voting_barTo Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Empty
PostSubject: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Coming Soon!

To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4MNYk4Nb5Tmvel9puTckY0eVrLTmHPbDzqqQJK0uM-PUMU5tQpIR1bBLdQQ

"Who are you, mortals? Hmph, I should kill you right now, on the spot, but you seem....interesting....keh. How about we play a little game?"

The man snaps his fingers and walks off. Everyone is knocked out in Castle KK.

Choose Your Fate!

"Well? Which one will it be? The red pill, you get to venture on....the blue pill, you leave this world and go back to your normal lives...."

Choose Your Path!

"I'm not gonna walk down the path of evil like my father....not ever again....I must atone for my sins, and protect everyone in Castle KK!"

Choose Your Destiny....

"I will never back down! These people are my friends, my family, if I die, I die for them!"

The boy draws his last breath and charges....

Everything goes black.....

Coming 12-21-11

Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Sweetie Bell

Sweetie Bell

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 am

A Game ? Omfg , I THought We Had Enough Games -___- ;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 am

lol at Sweetie Bell's pics. XD

We have had so many of these already. o.o
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 pm

All been abandoned due to not having time to update them. I'm starting mine's on Christmas Break, so I have enough time to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Means a short-term post boost tho. XD
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:48 am

Preview #2:

"What is this, I don't even.... Ree?" -Riku

"Kekeke....Yeah, that's right. I'm back...and ready to take some action....I'm gonna blow the ROOF OFF THIS CASTLE!"

"Who are you....?" -Riku

"Oi, oi, don't remember me? The name's Asura...the one you abandoned...keh. And I brought a whole gang too! Kiri, Rose, hacame, Honest, Mia, and Tachi! And many more that are sure to come, I bet. The war is beginning, don't you think so, Riku-boy?"

"W-wait...no way....that fire....that hat....that symbol...you're....Portgas D. Ace....." -Riku

"Yeah, what of it? ..... To tell you the truth.....that rebellion that's going on....It wasn't just Castle KK either..... SS Lobby.....RD Park....LC Ocean....CV Cavern....something is happening in this dimension....and you don't wanna know what. And all this is coming from someone...who fell through a dimensional rip."

"Calling all leaders! Calling all leaders! The time has come! War has begun!" -???

The War of The Best
Coming 12-21-11
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 am

Ree? :D
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 am

No spoilers :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 am

So Ree and old members VS leaders of this guild and others?

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Everything needs moar Ree.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 pm

There is never enough cleanser Ree.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 pm

It's basically an all out war between 10 guilds: KK, SS, RD, CV, LC, CS, SaM, CoL, RG, and Unique. This is an era where you can't trust anyone, not even your own guildies, and no guild is on the same side....however, all 10 are reaching for a goal: The Eon Crystal. Its powers allows the guild that holds it to be The Best Guild, hence the title of the RPG, War of The Best.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Bell

Sweetie Bell

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Ohhh ! So GvG ? (:
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

More like G v G v G v G v G v G v G v G v G v G v Rebels v ???
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Bell

Sweetie Bell

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Ohh Coool ! (: ! We Can Kill Alot Of People !
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 am

Only time, and destiny, will tell. :3
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Update on my RPG: I am using RPG Builder 3D to make my RPG right now, so there WILL be a constant story, so do not worry, fellow people.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Wait, it's an actual game? That we can download and play?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 pm

You'll see, soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Me%20Gusta
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 pm

*cough* Yes, it will be a real RPG, but don't expect it to be out any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Sweetie Bell wrote:

Spoiler:

LOL
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Rarity wrote:
Sweetie Bell wrote:

Spoiler:

LOL
Creepy. I won't play dat
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Now is the time.
I need people to help me develop this game.

Requirements:

Work for free
Has Minecraft account(for development of ideas and stuff like that)
Has mic
Has Skype

All I need for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)   To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Announced....(Yes, This Will Become a Posting Game Soon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next