Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Wed May 08, 2024 7:22 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Art Shop of Servants Vote_lcapArt Shop of Servants Voting_barArt Shop of Servants Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Art Shop of Servants Vote_lcapArt Shop of Servants Voting_barArt Shop of Servants Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Art Shop of Servants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber
Dragoon
Dragoon
Saber

Art Shop of Servants Empty
PostSubject: Art Shop of Servants   Art Shop of Servants EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I know it seems a bit untrustworthy since I have never been able to keep my signature shops alive for more than a few days, but this time I feel that I can do a lot more since I finally decided to take a Photoshop class at school(not to learn more but just cause I love Photosop).
This is a bit different than before though.
This shop is not limited to a signature shop.
This shop is capable of making signatures, avatars, wallpapers, banners, and most anything else you can think of.
I'll only be taking three requests per batch to make it a lighter load for me, so I can take my time per request to make the outcomes a bit better than when I rush them.
There are restrictions though.
Any one person can request but that person can only request one item per week, with the exception of being able to have a set of avatar and signature made.

Also, I will be skipping any requests that are made when my current requests are full.
I do not have a guaranteed time on how long it may take me to complete your requests as naturally time will vary depending on how busy I am.

As a final statement, I will ignore any post that is not a request or a response to the result of a request.

Requests:
1)
2)
3)

Pick-Up:
1)
2)
3)

Last edited by Saber on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Art Shop of Servants   Art Shop of Servants EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

I request that you make a few KK banners. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saber
Dragoon
Dragoon
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Art Shop of Servants   Art Shop of Servants EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Rarity wrote:
I request that you make a few KK banners. Laughing
That is a simple task though I need to know with what images I need to work with and at about what size the banners should be.
I also need to know how many banners are to be made.
If it comes to make things for the use of KK members as a whole or to the site, I will make an unlimited amount per week.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Art Shop of Servants   Art Shop of Servants EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't really mind. If I had any imput though I'd suggest:
1) About the size of my Rarity banner
2) One or more for each GC character
3) General and leader banners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Shop of Servants   Art Shop of Servants Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Shop of Servants
Page 1 of 1