Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Update From Your's Truly Vote_lcapUpdate From Your's Truly Voting_barUpdate From Your's Truly Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Update From Your's Truly Vote_lcapUpdate From Your's Truly Voting_barUpdate From Your's Truly Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Update From Your's Truly

Go down 
+2
Rarity
Masami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Update From Your's Truly Empty
PostSubject: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 am

School has been VERY lenient to me right now. We don't have a lot of homework, but a lot of reviews for tests and such. Also, I'm nearly done with "A Tale of Two Cities", so once that's done, I'm home free. My current class rank is in the Top 10%, and my GPA is "6.5". That is a MAJOR accomplishment for me, and I couldn't have done it without the encouragement of my friends, and my family. So anyways, let's get down to business.

Q: Are you going to be active again?
A: Yes, but not as often as I want to. I still need to maintain my GPA and Class Rank, you know, that kind of stuff so, if you see me, just say hi and that'll be much appreciated.

Q: Will you be back on Grand Chase?
A: This one is debatable. Grand Chase is getting bland for me, it's becoming a MapleStory Jr, adding new classes, and filler events, no real pizzazz. But again, I said it was debatable, so I might get back on if the situation calls for it.

Q: What have you been doing besides schoolwork?
A: I've accomplished a lot of things, actually. I started playing Hunter Blade, love it. It's basically an online Monster Hunter. I'm also doing a playthrough of Pokemon Emerald. It will not be recorded this playthrough, but I might record it next. Might. Hmm... I've also been working on my RPG. That's coming up REAL swell, even though I'm the only person working on it. I also have been singing a lot, getting my voice to a higher range, as well as lower. And I've also started learning how to Jump-Style. I'm pretty good at it, just need some more practicing and then I can show off to my friends.

Q: Hey, you used to be "The RPG Guy". What happened?
A: RPGs need to maintain a flow of excitement, and a flow in general. People can't be expected to make an RPG and expect to keep it active for long when you're around my age. Not possible, because of school and all that.

Q: Has anything changed about you during the long hiatus?
A: Not anything significant. My hair has grown longer, I'm a more quiet person. I tend to only speak around my friends nowadays, and even when I do speak to them, I'm usually monotone and serious. I don't know how I became the person I was trying to avoid, but it happens.

So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the update, and be expecting me to be active, just not as active as before.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 am

I'm struggling to know who you are. Stupid bloody name changes.

I just have a few things to say.

1) I hope you're alright. Schoolwork isn't easy. And a social life is important.

2) I hope you get back soon. And the Guild will be eagerly waiting for your return.

3) We're running smoothly. Don't worry.

4) You're not the only person who hasn't been overly enthusiastic about GC lately.

5) Not a fan of the underlined text. xD

Last edited by Rarity on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 am

Hii
Classwork is super important. XD good to see you sort of back though. lol
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am

It's me, Riku/Death, Sloth.

If you would like to contact me while I'm not on the forum(usually I'm in-game on LoL, Vindictus, Hunter Blade, or other), then add me on Oovoo, or Skype. You don't have to though, but that way I can keep in contact with the guild, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 am

Damnit Riku -.-

You know I always forget your name shame

There's a KK Skype group if you wanna join it.

If you wanna, add me and I'll invite you too it.

Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

How2Get 6.5 GPA o.o
My school has a max GPA of 4.9.
Anyways good job Riku!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

I think you have to be Asian to get above 5.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Shugo is asian.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Shugo is asian.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Texas has a max GPA of 6.9, because our scale goes like this:

Upper Level(Level 1 classes), Horizons, and AP Class:
A = 7
B = 6
C = 5
D = 4
F = 0

On Level Classes(This includes PE, Athletics, and electives)
A = 6
B = 5
C = 4
D = 3
F = 0

I have 4 Horizon classes, and three on level classes(PACE- a career course, Choir, and Spanish 1). I had all As last semester for my overall semester grade, so my GPA is around 6.57, but it rounds down, so it's 6.5

Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Ah... Eastern states have a max of 4.9 (5 is perfect score, which is near impossible)
Honors (Upper Level)
A = 5
B = 4
C = 3
D = 2
F = 0

Regular (Lower Level)
A = 4
B = 3
C = 2
D = 1
F = 0
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm

In England...

None of this sh*t applies.
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 am

Grats, Riku! Keep up the good work and hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update From Your's Truly   Update From Your's Truly Empty

Back to top Go down

Update From Your's Truly
Page 1 of 1