Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Vote_lcapDon't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Voting_barDon't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Vote_lcapDon't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Voting_barDon't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Don't think I'm getting through...

Go down 
+7
Hibari
Fluttershy
Rarity
Rainbow Dash
Jashiin
Twilight Sparkle
lKKlShugo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't think I'm getting through...   Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 am

When most people have lots of school work they simply stop logging on to GC and use that excuse. I go on to run hero 4 times a day, purchase potions from the guild shop and afk if the event is afky.
Cool
Back to top Go down
AntiSora
Darkside
Darkside
AntiSora

Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't think I'm getting through...   Don't think I'm getting through... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
When most people have lots of school work they simply stop logging on to GC and use that excuse. I go on to run hero 4 times a day, purchase potions from the guild shop and afk if the event is afky.
Cool

AntiSora wrote:
The #1 game you afk in like a derp.
Back to top Go down

Don't think I'm getting through...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Kingdom Knights General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: