Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
POWER TO THE MEMBERS Vote_lcapPOWER TO THE MEMBERS Voting_barPOWER TO THE MEMBERS Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
POWER TO THE MEMBERS Vote_lcapPOWER TO THE MEMBERS Voting_barPOWER TO THE MEMBERS Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

POWER TO THE MEMBERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

POWER TO THE MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Have you ever wanted to make an event, but the leaders never took the idea? Well now's your chance!!!
Simple post your idea for an event with possible prizes and it will happen!
*Ideas must be PG-13. Please note in your post if you're going to you guild prizes like HDP/munni/etc.
First 5 events will be used!
Each event will run for a week unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by lKKlShugo on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Event:Get James a GF!
Rules:Just find James a "real life girlfriend"
The girl must NOT be:
  • A Sheep
  • Dead
  • A smoker
  • A man pretending to be a girl

Prize:$10 to your account or $10 in UGCs

I got dis event thing in da bag

First 5 will be used XD
Would you seriously let a "find James a gf" event run? I probably wouldn't. Laughing

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lKKlWinter
Dragoon
Dragoon
lKKlWinter

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Can You Find the Temple Treasure?

Event details : TREASURE? WARE IS DA TRESHURE?!1!?1?!1

So I hurd dat yhu want me treshure? Whale ets nawt gone be dat ez. Ai awnlee hoep dat yhu gawt yor see legs! Equalitee's Treshure es nawt ez two get. Her treshure well be berry hord two get. Laughing

Hurr Hurr kan yhu find me treshure? if ye shall fine et, ye kan clam et as ur awn. Plleez Asoom See son tew for awll Dunjuns. Wink
Tip Juan : Where was I last when I saw my treasure chest? I think I was near a huge body of water? Run a full map to Jog my memory.... Be weary, as I remember someone with a huge trident.... Take a screen shot so i can see :). Jobs Not Allowed to be Used : La Geas, AP,

Tip To : So that failed.... i seem to remember a Ghostly Samurai trying to steal my treasure.... check and see if He has it. Run a Full Map so I can remember everything... Jobs Available for Use : 1st and 2nd of every character aside from Dio, Ley, and Zero. No Rin as well

Tip Tree : So The Ghostly samurai didnt have it... Hmm.... I remember a tall demon tried taking it from me.... maybe he has it? Run a full map and help me remember.... Only the 1st three Jobs of every class excluding AP and rin are allowed.

X Marks the Spot Very Happy ! I remember who has it now!!! It was my most hated Boss of all!!! Not because hes anoying, but because he kidnapped someone D: His Captive has my treasure!!! Super Sorry Remember to run a full map on the hardest setting! Go conquer him without usinng Geas, Skill Tree, AP, or Rin!!!

You've found my Treasure! I hope you have collected Memories from all of the places you've been to, or else you may have someone elses treasures... and that would not be nice :( Shocked .... All event partakers shall put their Ign into their posts along with their collected Memories. I will generate a random 2 Numbers and they shall win a UGC worth 10 USD! Very Happy

Last edited by lKKlWinter on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Details to Event)
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm

OOH BABY

-event crap later-
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Event subject to change...may remove other sub events.
Event:The Annual KK Comedy Gala *sponsored by Pinkie Pie*

Everyone needs laughter in their lives and now you have the opportunity to be funny/odd and get rewarded!

Event 1: Meme? KK!
Create your very own KK themed meme using this link or by creating your own KK meme comic thingy.
Proposed rewards:
The winner shall be selected to win their meme getting displayed on the guild information thread and a generic amount of HDP! As an additional reward you shall be granted the title of "KK Meme King" and get your own banner.
Rules:
  • Only a maximum of 2 entries per guild member
  • Judging shall be done 50% by vote and 50% by judges decision.
  • You must not include any guild member/any other people in a negative or derogatory way unless you have their permission to do so. I give permission for any meme of me to be created.
  • Try not to make it too much of an inside joke only a few guild members will know or no one will vote for yours.

Example:
Spoiler:

Event B: Me meme
The same as event 1, but you have to make a meme about the guild member "JamesP". The foreveralone meme may be a good place to start! Only 1 entry per guild member so make it count.

Reward: Recognition from the man himself and 10 HDP for participating.

Event 3: The biggest joke
Log onto Grand Chase and take as many pictures of people in the guild list as possible. Earn 5 HDP per guildie you capture in a screenshot on the guild list and 20HDP per guildie you find in a room or park. JamesP is worth 30 DHP for the list and 60 HDP for a screenshot in person! Laughing Overall winner shall earn the title "Guild Stalker".

Event 4:Watch all the MLP:FiM episodes and answer a detailed quiz to win a truely special secret reward. Smile

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Alice your event... I'm guessing it's worded like that on purpose. Since you're first your event will take place during the week of 3/25~3/31. Note: All of the events will take a week's duration, unless you want more time. The maximum is 2 weeks, but it will interfere with another player's event if you plan to do so. For example, I make an event that will take place next week from 3/25~3/31, if I extend it to two weeks, then the 2nd week of the even will take place the same time as, let's say, Shady's event which will run from 4/1~4/7.
Back to top Go down
lKKlWinter
Dragoon
Dragoon
lKKlWinter

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

lKKlShugo wrote:
Alice your event... I'm guessing it's worded like that on purpose. Since you're first your event will take place during the week of 3/25~3/31. Note: All of the events will take a week's duration, unless you want more time. The maximum is 2 weeks, but it will interfere with another player's event if you plan to do so. For example, I make an event that will take place next week from 3/25~3/31, if I extend it to two weeks, then the 2nd week of the even will take place the same time as, let's say, Shady's event which will run from 4/1~4/7.

Give me a little more time to gather the rewards and yes my Event is worded that way on purpose Lol
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:08 am

lKKlWinter wrote:
lKKlShugo wrote:

Give me a little more time to gather the rewards and yes my Event is worded that way on purpose Lol

So you're fine with it being a one week event? Also how do you want the submissions? Because once one person solves them riddles, the rest will probably just copy and simply run the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Hibari wrote:
OOH BABY

-event crap later-
Can't you just make an event anyway? XD
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I can't make a legal event without telling the other 2 about my ideas and we be all
'OOH YA AWESOME EDIT TIME"
With this idea, i'm able to make my idea without confirming with the other 2!(not saying its bad that we have others to share and fix our work)

PLus Pg-13 fun time.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Since there aren't 5 events...

KK GC Playhouse design competition
All houses entered have to be viewed in person!
Rated on
Style:How nice it looks
Fun:How much you can do in the house
Design:How clever the design is

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POWER TO THE MEMBERS   POWER TO THE MEMBERS Empty

Back to top Go down

POWER TO THE MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum