Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_lcaphow many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Voting_barhow many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_lcaphow many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Voting_barhow many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?

Go down 
+5
Saber
Trixie
lKKlShugo
Twilight Sparkle
Jashiin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

should we shift to a new game to main?
Yes
how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
No
how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?   how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm

I can't read what Mack said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?   how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:42 am

Applejack wrote:
Ah'd (Southern:I would) offer mah opinion, except fer (Southern:For) one thing: Ah (Southern:I) really don't play online games anymore.
Ah'm (Southern:I'm) serious, th' (Southern:I) only online game Ah've (Southern:I've) played recently was AVA (some game), an' tha' (Southern:and that) was like, fer 2-3 matches. Ah've played Fallout 3 more 'n anythin' else recently.
Ah've grown bored o' (Southern:of) all o' tha' (Southern:that) kinda game Ah guess. Plus mah comp's not really th' best fer online games anyway. However, were any of y'all (Southern:You all) to get, say, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Ah'd definitely play with ya(Southern:you). Or Terraria. Or Portal 2. (Ah still haven't gotten t' (Southern:to) test with anypony (Pony:Somebody) else. ;~;) Or TF2, or even Killing Floor. (Although I still don't have KF. I guess T still doesn't have the money for it.)
However, jus' generally, GC is kinda dead, jus' runnin' th' (Southern:just running the) same dungeons over an' over. SGi Is not doin' very good. Ah think tha' yeah, y'all should make another game the main one.
That is amazing Southern typing! So read that in AJ's voice.
I think I can add Southern to my list of languages now.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?   how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 am

Oh gawd, Ah'm laughin' hard.
Ya seriously couldn't read tha', Kiddo?
Oh Celestia, tha's too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?   how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how many are in favor for KK to commit itself to a new main game?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2