Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Show your Pride. Vote_lcapShow your Pride. Voting_barShow your Pride. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Show your Pride.

Go down 
+3
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Hibari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 am

Sup guys, Now i want to know who knows 100% they will be willing to stand with everyone else and hold pride to who you are.
A member of KK.
Because within 1 year I am hoping to get a real job since I will be 16 which is legal age for me to get a job.
For those who are willing to stand by the sides of Shady,Shugo and I, I will promise you a total of 50-100 dollars worth of cash each month after I gain my job.
If you want 50k NX for nexon games, I'll get you it
If you want 5k coins for IJJI games, i'll get you it
IF you want 50k cash for SGI/Ntreev Games, i'll get you it.
If you want 50k aeria/runescape/idfk cash for their companies, I'll get it
(I must be able to obtain in my town)

I am not someone who will bargain with you to buy your soul with rewards like this, I am someone who will reward you for standing with me or rather, standing with your friends in KK.

So I ask you once more and only once more, Will you stand here with us as we tell the world. WE. ARE. KK. Will you?

List of people willing to stand by us:
Sonic
Drew

Last edited by Hibari on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 am

I've always shown my support for the guild, but I haven't really done much as of late.

Also, you don't have to give the cash rewards. I'm fine just showing support.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 am

The cash reward has MANY MANY reasons, some that only sonic will ever learn that I might even keep from the other leaders(its bad to wreck surprises)
1 of the main reasons I'm trying to aim towards cash is how people are unable to get it. I have listened to some guild members of the past and a lot of us are having money problems. Is it not unfair to them that when new awesome crap comes out for a game they play, they won't ever be able to get it?
I want to give everyone a chance to experience what its like to be a casher, once I trust the postal system, I'll even be able to pay back Endris of course and allow members to become 1 with the console world. If you don't have a 3DS and want one and win a big Fire Bolt! event, I'll buy and sent you one once I have the money and you gotta think of it from this point of view because I don't own ANY consoles as of today, just games.
Another point relating to the last one is that you might wanna play BF3 with sloth and gentix but you can't afford the game. Win the events, request for the game, get ready for the fun.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am

I have been in KK over 2 years now (my 2nd year anniversary here was 4 days ago) and throughout all that time a lot has happened that was bad enough to make me leave KK. But I stayed and I am always loyal. XD
Witht he economc conditions good luck getting a job. (I have been applying for a couple myself)

I have had like 705 people visit my house so maybe this could help? I am not sure it would help a lot and people say it detracts from my house. XD
Spoiler:
P.S. I would gladly sell my soul for money for anyone else interested.

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Meh where else would i go i'm to insane for most people they keep talking about men with white coats
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 am

This has to be at least what, my close to second year in KK? Well, I used to be a member during S2 when Sci was leader and such, and I had great times in KK. Sure, with the deadness of events, I have looked at other guilds, but you get this feeling of, well I don't know what to call it, but honestly, KK is small, friendly, and well, it's a very open minded guild.....So, yes, I'm going to stand with other guild members and show just how glorious of a guild we can become.(and we once were a very glorious guild. erm, during sci's time, and when rosie was still here.....) (james has to stand like, really away from me tho.)

+Dodo, $50 is alot. Lower it to like $5 or something.
+Why we need money rewards....Being in a [pre]Glorious Guild should be rewarding enough :/
+CAKES ARE LIES.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 am

Oh, and sorry for double posting, BUT WOULDN'T EVENTS BE ENOUGH OF A PRIZE.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:42 am

I forgot about this thread. It's been a while.

Adding on to what Suave said, I think that something needs to happen to help restore this guild to it's former glory. I remember back when I first joined we were thriving with members. Coming into this guild felt like such a powerful experience to be accepted by such an open-minded and great family. This guild is just that, a family of great friends. I'm usually not the one to speak out like this but deep-down I know it's true. I'd absolutely adore for this guild to be restored back to what it once was.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am

And for us to restore the glory, we need to do our best, and work together, stand together and recruit, and try to really just make this guild thrive. Leaders have their part to do, but we as members need to do some work as well, not just throw everything onto the leaders. (not that anyone here is lazy or anything else, it's just, we need more people helping out)
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 am

Do you two know how relieved I am to hear that?

It makes me feel like it's finally coming to understanding.

It makes me want to hug and kiss you~
Now, hopefully I will be able to join in to help make that happen =D
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 am

Suave wrote:
This has to be at least what, my close to second year in KK? Well, I used to be a member during S2 when Sci was leader and such, and I had great times in KK. Sure, with the deadness of events, I have looked at other guilds, but you get this feeling of, well I don't know what to call it, but honestly, KK is small, friendly, and well, it's a very open minded guild.....So, yes, I'm going to stand with other guild members and show just how glorious of a guild we can become.(and we once were a very glorious guild. erm, during sci's time, and when rosie was still here.....) (james has to stand like, really away from me tho.)

+Dodo, $50 is alot. Lower it to like $5 or something.
+Why we need money rewards....Being in a [pre]Glorious Guild should be rewarding enough :/
+CAKES ARE LIES.

You are not even in the "willing to stand by us" list XD
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 am

I once got arrested for "showing my pride" in public. Laughing
Thread title XD
Back to top Go down
Suave
Darkside
Darkside
Suave

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 am

Showing what "Little Pride" you have? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:12 am

It was cold. QQ
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I'll try my best to stay this time, but I can't guarantee anything... yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show your Pride. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your Pride.   Show your Pride. Empty

Back to top Go down

Show your Pride.
Page 1 of 1