Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Vote_lcapCURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Voting_barCURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Vote_lcapCURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Voting_barCURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Empty
PostSubject: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:13 pm

CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES 2832363220 So just got home from buying Xenoblades Chronicles and no matter what i do i can't get it to read the damn thing it's brand frikken new from Gamesto CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES 3433840162 p what the hell nintendo anyone know how to fix the damn thing * CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES 1729157618 don't say return it going to do that next chance i get* so untill then i shall rage i will rage hard and strong with more fury then 1,000,000 tiny trembling dogs *you know the one CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES 2240318232 *
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

the game sucks I heard
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Disc drive might be broken. I know some games (such as SSBB and Metroid: Other M) have special discs called "Dual-layer discs" that essentially need a perfectly clean disc drive to read them. I think Xenoblade might be one of these, as the game is apparently very big. You have two options: Buy a disc cleaning kit for about $35, or send your wii in to nintendo to get the drive fixed. Option 2 is free (if you haven't sent it in before) but runs the risk of losing all your save data. Be sure to back all of it up if you send it in.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:58 am

hume that would explane why SSBB wont work it wierd ty
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Good job Nintendo :v
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:35 am

Take better care of your stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES   CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES Empty

Back to top Go down

CURSE YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR FAULTY GAMES
Page 1 of 1