Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
The Aggressor Story Vote_lcapThe Aggressor Story Voting_barThe Aggressor Story Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
The Aggressor Story Vote_lcapThe Aggressor Story Voting_barThe Aggressor Story Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

The Aggressor Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

The Aggressor Story Empty
PostSubject: The Aggressor Story   The Aggressor Story EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

The Backstory

It was the year 11XX. Yukari, a young girl, held a purple gem with a mystery looking swirl on the inside in one hand as she ran from what appeared to be shadows. In her other hand was a parasol which she quickly used to create a green portal. When she stepped through the portal she appeared in a barren wasteland. The malicious creatures didn't follow her, but Yukari still didn't feel safe. She buried the purple gem and stood guard for the one to come... Centuries past and the landscape remained the same as Yukari waited.

One day on the plains of Sinnoh and in a forest where many Pokemon, namely Chatots, lived, one Chatot, different from the others, saw a glow from the deep reaches of the forest. This Chatot, with thoughts of adventures and exploration sought out to take a closer look. He saw that it was a portal and ventured through it. He stumbled upon a wasteland, with nothing to see, but then met a lady with a parasol.
“Ah, you must be special for deciding to go through the unknown.” said the lady. The Chatot, knowing enough to speak, said “I guess so. What is your name?” The lady replied, “Why, tell me yours first?” The Chatot responded with “I don't have a proper name...”
“Must be troublesome to not have a name... I guess I'll give you one. How about... Sci? Do you like that?” The Chatot nodded in satisfaction. "I guess that's my name. Hello, I am Sci, nice to meet you." The lady replied, "Well hello Sci, my name is Yukari."

Yukari told Sci she had been waiting for him. She mentioned to him that he was the one to protect the Veil Gem, a purple stone with the power to connect multiple universes. Sci decided they needed help in protecting the stone so he built a castle with Yukari. Meanwhile Yukari trained multiple young knights, who were deemed worthy by showing that they have the courage to venture through the portals. With the hearts of many young people yearning for adventure, they turned the wasteland of a world into a flourishing sanctuary full of life.

As the years went by, more dark and malicious entities sought out this new unfamiliar world that has gone through a sudden drastic change. They wanted to destroy it and take everything it had for their own dark deeds. So the scramble for this world and the jewel holding such mysterious powers has come to it's true start. However, the knights fought endlessly and got stronger after every encounter. Nobody could stop them now.

However, Yukari grew weak as time went on. She built a game house and shrine for Sci as a parting gift. As she departed, chaos erupted as multiple portals sporadically appeared around the castle and even stronger beings crawled their way through to participate in the scramble. Prepared for the fight and ready to defend his kingdom, Sci dubs his knights the "Kingdom Knights" and charged forward.

Then one day, Sci wished to stop the aggression. He set out alone into the darkness to find more information on the Veil Gem and on the reason for such aggression. Sci made a sudden disappearance. Though he disappeared, he had left three of his most noble Knights as his successors. The three formed the "Tribunal" and vow to continue guarding the castle with the Kingdom Knights in honor of Sci's memories.
Back to top Go down

The Aggressor Story
Page 1 of 1