Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 pm




You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
 
Jashiin
 
Elesis
 
Hibari
 
Masami
 
lKKlShugo
 
Chrysalis
 
sakuno21
 
SirFelix
 
Rarity
 

Share | 
 

 Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Sentan Island

PostSubject: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm

-A message to all knights-

Hello knights! Today marks your initiation in Kingdom Knight's Aggressor Task Force. To begin please take a look at the rules. Read it. Learn it. Love it.
Also, a gift from the Tribunal.

-You've received the "Beginner's Pack."-
Inside is:
-Leather Cap *Head* (+5 HP)
-White Gloves *Arms* (+1 ATK)
-Leather Vest *Body* (+2 DEF)
-White Socks *Feet* (+1 SPD)
-Wood Sword *RE* (+1 ATK)


Now post your declaration on the Declaration Collection Thread and head out to the practice room! Only by defeating the aggressor in there will any knight be able to be accepted into the Task Force. Good luck!

-In the Practice Room-


Sample Shadow
"..."
Targeting: None

HP: 100/100
Attack: 8
Speed: 3
Defense: 5

Ability 1: Shadow Hide
Reduce the damage Sample Shadow takes by 5 if you're speed if lower than its speed.

Ability 2: Heartless
If you are not wearing a gear from the "Beginner's Pack" you cannot attack Sample Shadow.

Emblem Restriction: None


Last edited by lKKlShugo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 am

Name: Rainbow Dash
Total Munni: 44,330
Total HDP: 50
Level: 0
Current EXP: 0/100
Total EXP: NONE YAY
________________________________________________________________________________
Base Stat
Base Rank: Darkside
HDP Rank: None
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4
________________________________________________________________________________
Emblems
Type 1-Power: Rookie [] Page [] Knight [] Warlord [] Berserker []
Type 2-Light: Light Wisp [] Small Shine [] Great Light [] Shining Hope []
Type 3-Dark: Dark Ore [] Tamer of the Dark [] Shadow Fighter [] Engima Lord []
Type 4-Dimension: Dimensional Explorer [] Danmaku Tamer [] Dimension Guardian [] Portal King []
Type 5-Reincarnate: Rebirth Core [] Reincarnate Wisp [] Complete Reincarnation []
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Gears
Head: Leather Cap
Body: Leather Vest
Arms: White Gloves
Feet: White Socks
Cloak: Holy Cloak
Pocket:

Unequipped Gears
Leather Cap *Head*
(+5 HP)

White Gloves *Arms*
(+1 ATK)

Leather Vest *Body*
(+2 DEF)

White Socks *Feet*
(+1 SPD)

Wonder Band *Head*
(+10 HP, Allows 6th Rare Equipment to be equipped)

Speed Gauntlets *Arms*
(+1 ATK, +4 SPD)

Wonder Guard *Body*
(+5 DEF, +20 HP)

Berserker Boots *Feet*
(-1 DEF, +3 ATK)

Holy Cloak *Back*
(+10 HP, +3 SPD)
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Rare Equipments
1)Wood Sword
2)
3)
4)
5)

Backpack:
1)
2)

Unequipped Rare Equipments
Wood Sword
(+1 ATK)


Set Bonuses

________________________________________________________________________________
Consumable Items


Collectibles


________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Forms[/u]

________________________________________________________________________________
Titles
Nomad
+1 AP Limit
-Unlocks GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP

Noble Mind
+1 Attack
+1 Speed
+2 Defense
-Unlocks Ability: Master Appraisal
Equipped:


Reincarnates:


________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities
GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP
You may copy one Ability that has been activated this Aggressor Battle. Twin Blades becomes that ability. This ability follows the "Copy Rule".

Master Appraisal - Costs 10 AP *Active
Gain 100% more Munni from Aggressor battles.
Themes:


Passive:[b]
[b]Practitioner

Guarantees you will earn an ability when you defeat certain aggressors.

Absorber Of Knowledge
Guarantees you will earn a title when you defeat certain aggressors.

Master of Combat
Earn 50 more HDP when you defeat an aggressor.
Active:



Total AP: 45/55
APL: 55+1=56
________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Total Stats[/u]
Base Stats:
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Gear Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 6

RE Stats
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 7
Defense: 6

Title/Form Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Bonus) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Multipliers) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
+100% more munni earned.
________________________________________________________________________________
Declaration:
I attack.
[(8-10)x5] = 0 damage

Sample Shadow attacks.
[(15-8]x3 = 21 damage.

23/45 HP left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Sentan Island

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 am

-A man walks into the Practice Room.-
"Hello knights, I'm Felix, the caretaker of the captured aggressors we use to train the new recruits. It's seems this Shadow has grown stronger. How strange... Let me help you with that!"

-Felix throws a strange blue bomb that explodes and dazes the Sample Shadow. The Sample Shadow's stats have been lowered.-

-Felix hands each knight that has attacked a Potion ([1 Speed] Heals 50 HP)-


"Carry on!"

-Felix leaves the room.-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

That's good. I was worried that no one would be able to do damage.

Do items work the same way as last time? Where an item use takes an entire declaration and you can't attack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Sentan Island

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Quote :
*Consumables, like for example a [Potion], are used in Aggressor battles to give you an edge. To use a consumable, it will usually have a speed cost. This means by using the consumable you waste a point from your speed. If you don't remember, speed is the stat that determines how many times you attack. A [Potion] uses 1 speed, so if your speed stat is 9 and you use a potion it becomes 8. All consumables are used at the beginning of an attack. Some consumables may give you buffs or harm the Aggressor. Use these items to their full potential because sometimes they may determine whether you win or lose the battle.
In your declaration, make sure you list which and how many of a consumable you use.
Copy and pasted from the Rules.

To answer your question, no. It will simply subtract an amount of speed from your final speed. This will NOT count has your final speed stat, but you will have a reduced speed when calculating damage. (So you don't have to worry about its ability: Shadow Hide)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jashiin

avatar

Posts : 2701
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 22
Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Consumable items used to take up an entire declaration that renders you unable to attack? I never remembered that.

_________________
~True Administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 am

Oh okay, thanks!

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Total Munni: 44,330
Total HDP: 50
Level: 0
Current EXP: 0/100
Total EXP: NONE YAY
________________________________________________________________________________
Base Stat
Base Rank: Darkside
HDP Rank: None
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4
________________________________________________________________________________
Emblems
Type 1-Power: Rookie [] Page [] Knight [] Warlord [] Berserker []
Type 2-Light: Light Wisp [] Small Shine [] Great Light [] Shining Hope []
Type 3-Dark: Dark Ore [] Tamer of the Dark [] Shadow Fighter [] Engima Lord []
Type 4-Dimension: Dimensional Explorer [] Danmaku Tamer [] Dimension Guardian [] Portal King []
Type 5-Reincarnate: Rebirth Core [] Reincarnate Wisp [] Complete Reincarnation []
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Gears
Head: Leather Cap
Body: Leather Vest
Arms: White Gloves
Feet: White Socks
Cloak: Holy Cloak
Pocket:

Unequipped Gears
Leather Cap *Head*
(+5 HP)

White Gloves *Arms*
(+1 ATK)

Leather Vest *Body*
(+2 DEF)

White Socks *Feet*
(+1 SPD)

Wonder Band *Head*
(+10 HP, Allows 6th Rare Equipment to be equipped)

Speed Gauntlets *Arms*
(+1 ATK, +4 SPD)

Wonder Guard *Body*
(+5 DEF, +20 HP)

Berserker Boots *Feet*
(-1 DEF, +3 ATK)

Holy Cloak *Back*
(+10 HP, +3 SPD)
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Rare Equipments
1)Wood Sword
2)
3)
4)
5)

Backpack:
1)
2)

Unequipped Rare Equipments
Wood Sword
(+1 ATK)


Set Bonuses

________________________________________________________________________________
Consumable Items
Potion x1 (1 speed, heals 50 hp)

Collectibles


________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Forms[/u]

________________________________________________________________________________
Titles
Nomad
+1 AP Limit
-Unlocks GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP

Noble Mind
+1 Attack
+1 Speed
+2 Defense
-Unlocks Ability: Master Appraisal
Equipped:


Reincarnates:


________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities
GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP
You may copy one Ability that has been activated this Aggressor Battle. Twin Blades becomes that ability. This ability follows the "Copy Rule".

Master Appraisal - Costs 10 AP *Active
Gain 100% more Munni from Aggressor battles.
Themes:


Passive:[b]
[b]Practitioner

Guarantees you will earn an ability when you defeat certain aggressors.

Absorber Of Knowledge
Guarantees you will earn a title when you defeat certain aggressors.

Master of Combat
Earn 50 more HDP when you defeat an aggressor.
Active:



Total AP: 45/55
APL: 55+1=56
________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Total Stats[/u]
Base Stats:
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Gear Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 6

RE Stats
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 7
Defense: 6

Title/Form Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Bonus) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Multipliers) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
+100% more munni earned.
________________________________________________________________________________
Declaration:
I attack.
[(8-5)x5] = 15 damage

Sample Shadow attacks.
[(8-8]x3 = 0 damage.

23/45 HP left.
Sample Shadow 85/100 HP left
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Oh okay, thanks!

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Total Munni: 44,330
Total HDP: 50
Level: 0
Current EXP: 0/100
Total EXP: NONE YAY
________________________________________________________________________________
Base Stat
Base Rank: Darkside
HDP Rank: None
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4
________________________________________________________________________________
Emblems
Type 1-Power: Rookie [] Page [] Knight [] Warlord [] Berserker []
Type 2-Light: Light Wisp [] Small Shine [] Great Light [] Shining Hope []
Type 3-Dark: Dark Ore [] Tamer of the Dark [] Shadow Fighter [] Engima Lord []
Type 4-Dimension: Dimensional Explorer [] Danmaku Tamer [] Dimension Guardian [] Portal King []
Type 5-Reincarnate: Rebirth Core [] Reincarnate Wisp [] Complete Reincarnation []
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Gears
Head: Leather Cap
Body: Leather Vest
Arms: White Gloves
Feet: White Socks
Cloak: Holy Cloak
Pocket:

Unequipped Gears
Leather Cap *Head*
(+5 HP)

White Gloves *Arms*
(+1 ATK)

Leather Vest *Body*
(+2 DEF)

White Socks *Feet*
(+1 SPD)

Wonder Band *Head*
(+10 HP, Allows 6th Rare Equipment to be equipped)

Speed Gauntlets *Arms*
(+1 ATK, +4 SPD)

Wonder Guard *Body*
(+5 DEF, +20 HP)

Berserker Boots *Feet*
(-1 DEF, +3 ATK)

Holy Cloak *Back*
(+10 HP, +3 SPD)
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Rare Equipments
1)Wood Sword
2)
3)
4)
5)

Backpack:
1)
2)

Unequipped Rare Equipments
Wood Sword
(+1 ATK)


Set Bonuses

________________________________________________________________________________
Consumable Items
Potion x1 (1 speed, heals 50 hp)

Collectibles


________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Forms[/u]

________________________________________________________________________________
Titles
Nomad
+1 AP Limit
-Unlocks GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP

Noble Mind
+1 Attack
+1 Speed
+2 Defense
-Unlocks Ability: Master Appraisal
Equipped:


Reincarnates:


________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities
GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP
You may copy one Ability that has been activated this Aggressor Battle. Twin Blades becomes that ability. This ability follows the "Copy Rule".

Master Appraisal - Costs 10 AP *Active
Gain 100% more Munni from Aggressor battles.
Themes:


Passive:[b]
[b]Practitioner

Guarantees you will earn an ability when you defeat certain aggressors.

Absorber Of Knowledge
Guarantees you will earn a title when you defeat certain aggressors.

Master of Combat
Earn 50 more HDP when you defeat an aggressor.
Active:



Total AP: 45/55
APL: 55+1=56
________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Total Stats[/u]
Base Stats:
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Gear Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 6

RE Stats
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 7
Defense: 6

Title/Form Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Bonus) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Multipliers) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
+100% more munni earned.
________________________________________________________________________________
Declaration:
I attack.
[(8-5)x5] = 15 damage

Sample Shadow attacks.
[(8-8]x3 = 0 damage.

23/45 HP left.
Sample Shadow 70/100 HP left
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 am

Argh, I forgot about this.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Oh okay, thanks!

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Total Munni: 44,330
Total HDP: 50
Level: 0
Current EXP: 0/100
Total EXP: NONE YAY
________________________________________________________________________________
Base Stat
Base Rank: Darkside
HDP Rank: None
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4
________________________________________________________________________________
Emblems
Type 1-Power: Rookie [] Page [] Knight [] Warlord [] Berserker []
Type 2-Light: Light Wisp [] Small Shine [] Great Light [] Shining Hope []
Type 3-Dark: Dark Ore [] Tamer of the Dark [] Shadow Fighter [] Engima Lord []
Type 4-Dimension: Dimensional Explorer [] Danmaku Tamer [] Dimension Guardian [] Portal King []
Type 5-Reincarnate: Rebirth Core [] Reincarnate Wisp [] Complete Reincarnation []
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Gears
Head: Leather Cap
Body: Leather Vest
Arms: White Gloves
Feet: White Socks
Cloak: Holy Cloak
Pocket:

Unequipped Gears
Leather Cap *Head*
(+5 HP)

White Gloves *Arms*
(+1 ATK)

Leather Vest *Body*
(+2 DEF)

White Socks *Feet*
(+1 SPD)

Wonder Band *Head*
(+10 HP, Allows 6th Rare Equipment to be equipped)

Speed Gauntlets *Arms*
(+1 ATK, +4 SPD)

Wonder Guard *Body*
(+5 DEF, +20 HP)

Berserker Boots *Feet*
(-1 DEF, +3 ATK)

Holy Cloak *Back*
(+10 HP, +3 SPD)
________________________________________________________________________________
Equipped Rare Equipments
1)Wood Sword
2)
3)
4)
5)

Backpack:
1)
2)

Unequipped Rare Equipments
Wood Sword
(+1 ATK)


Set Bonuses

________________________________________________________________________________
Consumable Items
Potion x1 (1 speed, heals 50 hp)

Collectibles


________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Forms[/u]

________________________________________________________________________________
Titles
Nomad
+1 AP Limit
-Unlocks GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP

Noble Mind
+1 Attack
+1 Speed
+2 Defense
-Unlocks Ability: Master Appraisal
Equipped:


Reincarnates:


________________________________________________________________________________
Abilities
GC Ability: Twin Blades - Costs 8 AP
You may copy one Ability that has been activated this Aggressor Battle. Twin Blades becomes that ability. This ability follows the "Copy Rule".

Master Appraisal - Costs 10 AP *Active
Gain 100% more Munni from Aggressor battles.
Themes:


Passive:[b]
[b]Practitioner

Guarantees you will earn an ability when you defeat certain aggressors.

Absorber Of Knowledge
Guarantees you will earn a title when you defeat certain aggressors.

Master of Combat
Earn 50 more HDP when you defeat an aggressor.
Active:



Total AP: 45/55
APL: 55+1=56
________________________________________________________________________________
[/u]Total Stats[/u]
Base Stats:
HP: 40
Speed: 3
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

Gear Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 6

RE Stats
HP: 45
Speed: 4
Attack: 7
Defense: 6

Title/Form Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Bonus) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8

Abilities(Multipliers) Stats:
HP: 45
Speed: 5
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
+100% more munni earned.
________________________________________________________________________________
Declaration:
I attack.
[(8-5)x5] = 15 damage

Sample Shadow attacks.
[(8-8]x3 = 0 damage.

23/45 HP left.
Sample Shadow 55/100 HP left
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
avatar

Posts : 2078
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Sentan Island

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

-A mysterious figure appears-
"It seems the knights are weaker than I though... Get stronger then come back and fight us."
-The mysterious figure disappears along with the Sample Shadow-

[Come back to aggressor with 2 or more attackers to move on]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
avatar

Posts : 4709
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 20
Location : Cloudsdale

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 am

Blargh. I actually forgot about this again.
Oh well, I'll just wait until James or someone gets in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://equestriadaily.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]   

Back to top Go down
 
Initiation [7/31 - 8/6]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» League of legends initiation
» Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation
» Jennifer's Body

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Aggressor :: Aggressor Battles-
Jump to: