Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Hard Game Reviews Vote_lcapHard Game Reviews Voting_barHard Game Reviews Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Hard Game Reviews Vote_lcapHard Game Reviews Voting_barHard Game Reviews Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Hard Game Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Aside from my Let's Play project of SC4, I will be doing difficult game reviews. This is where I will be posting them. First review will be: Ninja Gaiden 3.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Sounds good and difficult... Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

Can I do a Monster Hunter Tri review here? :3
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 am

Sure I guess.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Ninja Gaiden 3 Text Review:

Alright, I'm going to be doing two types of reviews, text reviews, like this, and after the text review, I will be posting a video review of the same game.

Alright, Ninja Gaiden 3: Ancient Ship of Doom. What can I say about this game. Well, lemme tell you something. I really HATE this game. First off, unlike Ninja Gaiden 1, and Ninja Gaiden 2: Curse of the Sword, Ninja Gaiden 3 does not have infinite continues, meaning that if you die a total of 15 times a run of the game, Game Over. You will start at Act 1. Now, the game has 3 lives, and 5 continues, so 3 x 5 = 15, just not to be confused that you have 15 lives.

Act 1:

Act 1 is like torture if you just go into the game without any knowledge of expecting something. You will die and die and die again. Eventually, you'll have the whole scope down, and can breeze through the act taking minimum to no damage at all. The enemies in this game, like the other 2, will be taken down in one hit, so you don't have to worry about anything. Now, there is a time limit, but even if you take your time, you will not exceed the time limit. Now, unlike Gaiden 1, and idk about Gaiden 2, it probably doesn't have this, in Gaiden 3, you can climb up walls. It took me 5 minutes to idiotically do dicey jumps up a single wall in order to wall jump to the next, until I realized that I could climb up walls. Now, the boss of this level, isn't too difficult. He's actually pretty simple. His pattern is like this: at the beginning, he will release 3 fire....things....that will move to the left. Jump on the wall until he releases the third fire, then jump off the wall. He will then begin to move, but with his shield up. Once he pauses, his shield will be down. You have a two second interval before he proceeds to release his three fire....things....again. Attack him two-three times, then run and jump back on the wall. Repeat this until he's dead.

Act 2

Okay....I NEVER got past this act because:
1.The enemies would put me in a kill cycle, repeatdly hitting me
2.Even when I got to the second part of Act 2, I was low on health, and always died

So, I'm just gonna stop the review right here...There WILL be no video review 'cause..... well.....this game just really ****es the hell outta me. So, here's the final verdict.

Graphics:10/10 (At that time, the graphics were pretty stunning)
Gameplay:6/10
Difficulty:10/10
Sound:4/10

Final Verdict: 6.25%/10

Now, I know that I wasn't very harsh with this game, mostly because it's a popular franchise, but don't fret my friend. We will get to games that **** the **** outta me.....
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Dang, that sucks...
There was wall-jumping on Ninja Gaiden 2, where you could jump on 2 nearby walls opposite each other and climb up that way...
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 am

Yea, there was wall jumping in all three games, but only 3 has wall climbing.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Oh. Didn't know that. shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Game Reviews   Hard Game Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Game Reviews
Page 1 of 1