Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Voting_barIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Vote_lcapIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Voting_barIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Introduction Thread! :D

Go down 
+31
FlaredWings
Swubi
Sutan
Tofurash
iLaysChipz
scotty1
Laogai
SirFelix
Starsiege
|KK|Kupo
akapish
lKKlShugo
Masami
Elesis
LunaTheVampireGoddess
Shanaa
Trixie
Hibari
lKKlGintoki
Rainbow Dash
bardo
Koopa
Kenssai
sakuno21
Jashiin
Derpy Hooves
krazyswagga
Fluttershy
Chrysalis
Kunoiichi
Roslyn
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm

it a koopa wering a lKKl suit XD

and hey kenssai i will

Hello every one my name is Koopa and i am an officer rank to help you guys out to see if you need help with any thing i am always watching you guys even with out an computer so dont get in troble or i will get you out of here quickly :)
Back to top Go down
Kenssai
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder
Kenssai

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Lol, welcome in the new forum koopa!! xD
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Ken your lucky you live in a major city I live smack dab next to a river taht floods every time its rain a lot
Back to top Go down
Kunoiichi
Dragoon
Dragoon
Kunoiichi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Since when is this a very spam spam thread?

I think people would like to read everyone's intro so like, take the RP-ing to the off-topic-ness?

It's just a suggestion, you don't have too.
*Edit to avoid many posts*

To Below PostV

It really seems like it, so like, whatchuwannahdo?

Last edited by Kunoiichi on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 pm

WE ARE NOT RP-ing
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 pm

i am... bardo (on the internet world and my real name shall remain a secret er im going to have to look at my profile later) and i like anime currently watching bleach, naruto shippuden, and fairy tail. I like soccer dodgeball and basketball and yea all i feel like typing
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi I'm Uscdrew,
And there's one thing I've got to say,
If you know what's good for you,
DON'T TOUCH MY LAYS (chips)

Lol rhyming joke.

Anyway, I like to play old classic games like the Megaman games (1-10) and the old-school kirby titles.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
lKKlGintoki
Dragoon
Dragoon
lKKlGintoki

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi im lKKlGintoki

I'm not sure what to say but....
You guys can call me Gin or Toki i dont mind either.
I'm a good guy and it would be AWESOME to be your friends.
I'm very trustworthy and i know how to keep my mouth shut when it comes to secrets.
I can be shy around girls but once i get to know them i act normal.
I LOVE video games theres none i wont try. nod
Im also interested in anime and im currently rewatching Gintama for the 3rd time. super cool
And umm.... thats about it? ;)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kevinstorey99
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Uh I'm Andy/Andeh

I'm lKKl1YearOld

I'm a mature 13 year old but i can act like i'm 1 or if i'm older then 16
I love making friends and kicking fireball in pvp!

Yeah thats pretty much it peace
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am

|KK|1YearOld wrote:
Uh I'm Andy/Andeh

I'm lKKl1YearOld

I'm a mature 13 year old but i can act like i'm 1 or if i'm older then 16
I love making friends and kicking FIRE BOLT! in pvp!

Yeah thats pretty much it peace

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:13 am

Well, okay then... shame But I'm not saying my real name in here.
I'm Sonic. As you can see, I like Sonic games a lot, as well as the Megaman X series. Zero would be my favorite character from that series. I also like anime, and like Kiri does, love yuri. Um, I am also somewhat shy around girls I don't know, but I think I'm getting over that. I get very annoyed by tricks, probably because I'm pretty gullible. I'm sure Kenssai knows about that... Omg
Aaanyway, I'm gonna shut up now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi incase you missed my forum or in-game name I am James :)
My IGN is not named after James Bond agent 007 (common misconception)

I don't like people knowing too much about me except my name lol (naturally distrusting)
I am pretty pro sad when it comes to GC and get a bit OCD with it :P but I am always online at really odd times so it is unlikely you will ever see me XD
An annoying trait I have picked up recently is making loads of typos with many turning out to be rude Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 678847

At the moment I am torn between my new Monster Hunter game and GC o.o
Back to top Go down
Shanaa

Shanaa

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Herros all. ♥️

I'm Carissa and my IGN is xShanax3. You can call me Shana, Cari, Shira, whatever... :D

I'm an aspiring designer/programmer/gamer twelve year old kid from Singapore. And I can be mature when I want to. *pouts*

I'm friendly. Laughing Veryvery friendly. ♥️

I like... a lot of things.

I like Sieghart, Jpop, Kpop, Kim HyungJun, Sieghart, MMORPGs, anime, Sieghart, yaoi, yuri, designing, *trying to* programming, siggymaking, drawing/tracing, Sieghart, computers, moar anime, PSP/GBA/NDS'es, friends, fluffy things, shiny things, cuddly things, friendly things*cough* people, you, myself, someone, and Sieghart.

Oh, did I mention I liked Sieghart?

=w= Anyway, in the GC faction, I fail at PvP (just ask James) and I consider myself an average dungeoner. I mostly use Sieghart ( :v ), Lire and Mari(mainly because Gunslinger is awesome and she has heterochromatic eyes).

Hope to see you all in game. ♥️

EDIT: Ohgawd, suparlongpost. *shot*
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm

I forgot to post my real name which I don't care if people know. I go by Alex in real life
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm

it nice to meet you all :)
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm

-heals Shanaa- I got ya. :)
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm

*shots sonic with a light arrow*
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm

...So this is my reward? Dizzy -dodges to the side quickly-
Back to top Go down
LunaTheVampireGoddess

LunaTheVampireGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 am

Time to introcduce me =3 MUHAHAHHAHAHA
i am LunaChan1 from the fourm in GC so people know me but am a vampire goddess XD yes aam a vampire muhahahaha maybe am good maybe am evil thats for you to find out =3

My best freinds are ~~~

Wolife~ hes the guild pet but i see him as a very close and best friend of mine we rp all the time and its so fun to rp with him =3 *hugs wolfie to death* hes a very nice guy plz be nice to him =D *gives wolfie a billion cookies*

Rose~ rose is very nice she gives me helpfule tips in pvp XD even thou i still suck XD shes very wise=D and smart and awesome and awesome =D shes my teacher =D

DeathSci~ the guild master of crouse even thou we dont talk much when we do hes very nice =3 he helped me with my amy 4th job quest=) and helped me understand a few things about the guild am sad that you dident mention me in your introduce me thou D= but oh well lolz~ deathsci your the best =D

About me~
I love anime =3 any kind i dont like yuri thou sorry kiri, the only yaoi i like is roxas and axel omg they are frekin hot. i rp alot =3 i think its fun rp with me some time =) you can add me on GC my IGN is GoddessLuna . i use amy alot my amy is smexy =3 am a very nice perosn i wont bite you or will i =3? i love to make friends and talk alot =3
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:00 am

Aww, Luna... [dizzy]
Back to top Go down
LunaTheVampireGoddess

LunaTheVampireGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:03 am

SonicZ01 wrote:
Aww, Luna... [dizzy]

why awww D= ? sonic? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 am

Ya hate meh... Super Sorry
Back to top Go down
LunaTheVampireGoddess

LunaTheVampireGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 am

i dident say i hated you D= i just havent talked to you much to be best freidn i think and i praticaly spam woflie and sci and rose to death lolz
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:10 am

Here we go! FINAL STRIKE!!! -spam attacks Luna-
Good enough? about to rage
Back to top Go down
LunaTheVampireGoddess

LunaTheVampireGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:19 am

....... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sonic hurt me =( *gets syacth out and does choas strike * *does 99999999999 damage * *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread! :D
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next