Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Vote_lcapNew Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Voting_barNew Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Vote_lcapNew Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Voting_barNew Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates Empty
PostSubject: New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates   New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 pm

A few new rules. Not much, but just here for your information

1. Follow the same rules as the ones on the guild thread in the GC forums.
Pretty self-explanatory. Also follow the same basic Forum rules as on the GC forums. Of course, I am more liberal on what goes on at my own forums so don't worry too much.

2. (This is mostly to mods). Don't delete or edit posts whenever you feel like it. Edit a post if you think it is very inflammatory, or dangerous to someone. If it's a situation where they did something wrong, talk first. Same with deletion, however only do that in the extreme (I.E Spamming).

That's about it for now. I will add more later. Global announcements will also be exclusive to me only or when a mod receives permission to use it (and using announcement in every single thread for the same topic will result in bad things happening, so no loopholes, kay?)

3. Trading, gifts, etc. Any Points, Crests, and anything like that are nontransferable as of now. Meaning if you are leaving the guild, the points will disappear with you. Munni is still transferable, however, one person can only be given up to 10K. You may give more to others.

Aggressor-related note: rare equipment is on the same boat. you cannot give rare equipment, and you can only trade rare equipment if you have a double of it. (I.E you have a second Kingdom Key for some reason, you can trade that).

and Weekly updates will now be held every two weeks

All this means is just every two weeks, everyone gets 2 DP, AP, 1000 munni, and so on.

Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com

New Rules and New Change to Weekly Updates
Page 1 of 1