Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Vote_lcapI dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Voting_barI dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Vote_lcapI dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Voting_barI dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

I dunno where to sign up o-o

Go down 
+6
Masami
Jashiin
Elesis
sakuno21
lKKlShugo
UchihaKnight
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh I'm fully aware taht his judgement will be fortold when he joins come on jashiin lets go get you some more cookies.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Thnx Trance :)
Back to top Go down
http://kevinanime.webstarts.com
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 am

Hi, there. :3 You're just in time cuz we're accepting apps again. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritsante.deviantart.com/
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 am

Rose your Avi makes me lol each time I see it.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 am

WOOT XD
I wonder if I can join :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 am

SageMode_Riku wrote:
Hey James....come to the Judgement thread plz >:)
I feel...wanted xD

Uchiha I am this guild's best (and only) Monster Hunter. If you are being plagued by a monster just give me a call (specialties are shown in 2nd signature)
Back to top Go down
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

psssssst.. in other words, ignore James. :3 It's okay though. He's used to me being mean. But anyway. I'll do the honors since no one else wants to. You're accepted, welcome to the guild! ...man it feels nice to be able to say that again. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Whaaa? Don't ignore James T_T
Watch out for that "Roslyn" officer, she is trouble :3
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Hehe Welcome again Uchiha. If you ever need help just ask anyone in the guild. Don't listen to both James and Roslyn. The truth is they are both really nice except James really is obsessed with Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

I forgot to officially welcome you to the guild know you are an official member Uchiha.
So welcome to the guild :3 my in-game name is james001 and monster hunter license is below showing you what language I speak/weapon I use/in-game ID.
I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 1532273951a12655637472l
I may be a little Monster Hunter obsessed :3
Back to top Go down
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

James wrote:
Whaaa? Don't ignore James T_T
Watch out for that "Roslyn" officer, she is trouble :3
Yes. Yes, I am.

And he's more than a little obsessed.:p
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:59 pm

James and rose are trouble so leave them to their own peace and welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm

WOOT I feel better now :)
xD
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

I'll find combos for you if needed :>
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

AAAAH! fresh meat to pass judgment upon *insert evil chuckle here*

lets see here *turns pages in book*
aaah. You will come face to face with the brother you've killed once before, he's returning through your memories, and he returns stronger than ever as black smokey aura sorrounds him. You are easily overwhelmed by his aura, his aura is so strong, you can hardly stand within 50 yards of it. As you are unable to move so easily, or exicute your combos as easily, you are overwhelmed by his dark sword and which every hit can paralize you, and than you will have enough, and lose control to your inner chaos. Your inner chaos will devour your very soul, and a clash between you and your long forgotten brother kill each other.

THAT is judgment from Jashiin to Uchihaknight *chuckle*
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Jashiin wrote:
AAAAH! fresh meat to pass judgment upon *insert evil chuckle here*

lets see here *turns pages in book*
aaah. You will come face to face with the brother you've killed once before, he's returning through your memories, and he returns stronger than ever as black smokey aura sorrounds him. You are easily overwhelmed by his aura, his aura is so strong, you can hardly stand within 50 yards of it. As you are unable to move so easily, or exicute your combos as easily, you are overwhelmed by his dark sword and which every hit can paralize you, and than you will have enough, and lose control to your inner chaos. Your inner chaos will devour your very soul, and a clash between you and your long forgotten brother kill each other.

THAT is judgment from Jashiin to Uchihaknight *chuckle*

What o.o
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Now that the guild's pet has passed judgment, you are now part of the family~^ ^~
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM KNIGHTS CASTLE!
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Uchiha ignore him he means no harm right jashiin? Come on Jashiin I go buy some more cookies.
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 pm

xD

Im waiting for my name to be in the member list :)
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Ignore James. Ignore me too if you don't wanna be dragged down to DeathRealms/Umni-Hell by my.....DDR Demons....bleck. Anywho. If you want to live, then train in the Aggressor Battles! You might wanna wait for one that's weak and has....meh.....not death defying abilities? shame In any case, just save up 10K munni, buy Nomad ability, then LEECH ON JAMES! :D
Back to top Go down
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:53 pm

SageMode_Riku wrote:
Ignore James. Ignore me too if you don't wanna be dragged down to DeathRealms/Umni-Hell by my.....DDR Demons....bleck. Anywho. If you want to live, then train in the Aggressor Battles! You might wanna wait for one that's weak and has....meh.....not death defying abilities? shame In any case, just save up 10K munni, buy Nomad ability, then LEECH ON JAMES! :D

Lol, they're just DDR demons in my story. :P
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:47 pm

hey hey! i see what you all are doing!

but its obvious he likes me best.... so he's gonna be my friend! not yours!
he's gonna help me collect souls and spread judhment in the world! *evil chuckle*
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:32 pm

We can all be friends :D
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 pm

come pvp me :)
Back to top Go down
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Ok ign? i dunno o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dunno where to sign up o-o   I dunno where to sign up o-o - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I dunno where to sign up o-o
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next