Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 16, 2024 12:40 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
My Application :D - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy Application :D - Page 3 Voting_barMy Application :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
My Application :D - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy Application :D - Page 3 Voting_barMy Application :D - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

My Application :D

Go down 
+11
Masami
Hibari
Rarity
Elesis
Starsiege
Roslyn
Rainbow Dash
Jashiin
SirFelix
Kenssai
Regnum of Terra
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Samurai
Samurai
Tsuki

My Application :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello Ros and James and I Like... I think it's like something can't remember now... Nice to meet you all. I hope our guild works out great. By the way were we suppose to post Dio's lvl too? I can't remember if so well he's lvl 30~ xD

Sadly I don't have that and I have actually been busy with Birth by Sleep. Funny... No one is ever in the mirage arena though. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Samurai
Samurai
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Tsuki wrote:
Hello Ros and James and I Like... I think it's like something can't remember now... Nice to meet you all. I hope our guild works out great. By the way were we suppose to post Dio's lvl too? I can't remember if so well he's lvl 30~ xD

Sadly I don't have that and I have actually been busy with Birth by Sleep. Funny... No one is ever in the mirage arena though. *sighs*
Darn it's Layz... Sorry Layz!
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 pm

lol, dang I never said hi to you before, I'd like to personally welcome you to the KK (Cheers)
Also dang you have BBS, I plan on either having my parents or my sister get me that for my B-day, sadly I have lost my PSP in England lol.
I hope you have a great time here, the community is great and all everyone is helpful.
You can ask me questions and I'll be glad to answer them. :D
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 am

Tsuki wrote:
Tsuki wrote:

Darn it's Layz... Sorry Layz!
Its okay...
I've been told I've more of a lively background character Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:23 am

Tsuki wrote:

Noone has Tri Crying or Very sad
Oh well we would of probably been in different servers anyways...qq
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Dragoon
Dragoon
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:30 am

Tsuki wrote:
Sloth forgot to mention that small bit of information to me..... x3

Actually I told you everything. You just decided not to follow my instructions.
Silly rabbit. :|

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application :D   My Application :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application :D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3