Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Needing Yall's Opinion On Something Vote_lcapNeeding Yall's Opinion On Something Voting_barNeeding Yall's Opinion On Something Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Needing Yall's Opinion On Something Vote_lcapNeeding Yall's Opinion On Something Voting_barNeeding Yall's Opinion On Something Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Needing Yall's Opinion On Something

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Needing Yall's Opinion On Something Empty
PostSubject: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm doing this art homework, and idk if it's good or not. Yall tell me.

The topic was: You! In A Masterpiece!
And I chose Night Sky by Van Gough.

Needing Yall's Opinion On Something 59178_144492682259258_100000955826251_192933_4399652_n
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 pm

It looks pretty good xD
Gave me a couple luls
But i think it needs a little more you in the picture
Like something that represents you but blends in with the picture
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

I guess. But my teacher is grading on creativity, so I think I'm a shoo-in
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 pm

I've got an idea! Put yourself parachuting off that mountain-cliff-thing!
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Yea, but I don't have a parachute, and I'm in art 1 class, a high school credit class in middle school, so ye. >_<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:58 am

I don't remember the painting looking like that...there seems to be some extra stuff on it. XD
It seems to work quite well though, I don't think there is much better that could be done.
Put your face in the moon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing Yall's Opinion On Something   Needing Yall's Opinion On Something Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing Yall's Opinion On Something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Archives-
Jump to: