Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Vote_lcapIntroducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Voting_barIntroducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Vote_lcapIntroducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Voting_barIntroducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)

Go down 
+4
sakuno21
lKKlShugo
Jashiin
Chrysalis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 pm

In short, this is an introduction to a bit more expansive system for Aggressors.

First, to unlock, you must buy one of the "Element" titles from the Crest shop:
Dimension Knight
Striker of Light
Assassin of the Dark

Once bought, you cannot refund. So, choose wisely. (James, since you already bought yours, you have an option of refunding for ONE TIME ONLY)

Once bought, you unlock Elemental abilities corresponding to your side.
1st type: Emblem Abilities
These abilities are unlocked right at the start depending on your Emblem ranking.
Everyone's Abilities for the "Power" type emblem will be the same

However, depending on your side, your abilities for Light, Dark and Dimension will be radically different (maybe even un-usuable at the start)

2nd type: Rare Equipment bonuses
Depending on your side, you also get bonuses to your REs.

3rd type: Danmaku Taming
Challenge Solo Aggressors to unlock "Danmaku Taming" abilities. These are special abilities that can only be obtained in solo and have chosen sides. the same bosses will give different abilities depending on your side.

-More types to come later-

-Note- A "Choosing Sides" Thread will be made at the stats page specifically for stats growth for each person who has chosen a side.

Everyone who has chosen a side also has access to a fancy banner like the Aggressor emblems once I get them.

Last edited by Sci on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:50 pm

aww, thats another thing i forgot to mention in my idea suggestion pack >_>
ill edit that some time soon...

EDIT --- this came alot quiker than i anticipated....
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I had a muse one day that motivated me to work on this.
So, tada
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Wow this is hard... I use a mixture of Dark and Dimensional but my love is Light. :(
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I love the sound of dimensional Knight. I might get that title.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Decided to lower the prices for each title now. (I thought they were originally a little lower)
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 pm

oh snap, no idea what to choose lol.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

meh, ill just take my course without telling anyone what is most likely to work for me, *evil chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm

I study RE every since they came out so pick what you wish:3 dont go for stuff taht will raise your stats alone. I find taht personailty stupid, since if he were to do that everyone would pick 1 Side when there should be overall amounts.

Just so people think about the chart

For power:

Idk what i would pick for power alone but if i could, iwould go for the side of the shadow.

For looks:
Light/Dimenoal
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:48 pm

I wish you could know the abilities beforehand but then everyone would pick as Reborn said, the one that seems most powerful.

It's so obvious what you would pick Jashiin :D

I'll go for either Shadow or Dimension.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Shugo what i was trying to say was.
Dont go for power, go for what you think fits your taste.

Imo
I'll use Myself,blade,shady and tachi on what sides i think they should get cause i got some inside info off sci.

Myself:Dimension
Blade:Light
Shady:Light
Tachi:Shadow.

Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm

light? not even close Kiddo
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 pm

I would pick Light, if I had enough crests.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 pm

-facepalm-

I know shady would pick shadow but light would make him stronger.
-shrugs-

And drew jut save up alot >:3! im saving up for a DK title so i can upgrade my ______
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

you gotten closer, it was dimension
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Jashiin wrote:
you gotten closer, it was dimension

Would have never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Did I just effectively lose 3 Dimension crests? Seeing as the price dropped....curse me being early to the party!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

u do realize u can get a refund.....
Back to top Go down
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Do we get a trophy?
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:29 am

Jashiin wrote:
yup. I will give you back 10 DCs if you choose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 am

Sci wrote:
Jashiin wrote:
yup. I will give you back 10 DCs if you choose to do so.
I choose so.:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)   Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Choosing Sides (For Aggressors, but non-Aggressor players can have fun too)
Page 1 of 1