Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Gonna take a break Vote_lcapGonna take a break Voting_barGonna take a break Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Gonna take a break Vote_lcapGonna take a break Voting_barGonna take a break Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Gonna take a break

Go down 
+4
Rainbow Dash
Jashiin
Starsiege
Chrysalis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Over the past weeks, I have been feeling, guess to put it bluntly, lazy to do updates and other guild activities. I have been thinking about it, and I decided to take a break from the guild for a week or two.

Now, this doesn't mean I am quitting, not in the slightest. I have just been feeling "burn-out". Guess running a guild for more than a year and school does that to a person I reckon.

I will update everything I haven't done yet on sunday. After that, everything I normally update will be suspended.

If you guys have any questions, please forward them to an officer and they will get to me.

sorry if this seems irresponsible of me, but I feel like if I take a break, then I won't quit just from the burnout.

Last edited by Sci on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:58 pm

*Is taking a break too*

See you when you come back sci
as for me, i have no idea when i will yet :/
I'll just get my attendance tomorrow and i'll be gone for awhile
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

its okay Master Sci~
there are other priorities in one's life that needs to be delt with first before desires, err, well, that would be depending on the person.
But yes, priorities first, before desire~

*this sounds so cliche....*
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:19 am

I'm taking a break as well.

Just been really tired lately, plus school and band have eaten my social life like a crazed James in front of a table filled with Tri themed food on it would.

But today was the last thing I'll do with band for this year, so I can get on a bit more often now.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am

a james with tri theamed food hum sounds almost as psycotic as a crimson in a pants factory and jashiin on a nude beach
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 am

|KK|Sir Uscdrew wrote:
Just been really tired lately, plus school and band have eaten my social life like a crazed James in front of a table filled with Tri themed food on it would.
lol. You could of omitted the "crazed" part as people already know that. XD
-dreams of Tri themed food- Laughing I wish.

See you later Sci, hope you recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Shana23
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Shana23

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Hope, your doing alright. It's okay to take a break once in a while. Everyone needs to relax, we all understand and will be here for you when you come back. Hope you get some good relaxation on your break Sci. :)
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Gonna take another week
But next week, imma do something special for you guys (well, I will think of something anyway)
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 pm

lol, take as long as you want Sci.
I should be taking a break too cuz of all the HW i have. But I'd probably stand around looking at my homework and think of ways to procrastinate anyway o.o
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 am

woot awesome maby he will bake a cake made out of nothing but stolen pants(loot removed of corse)
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Pffft, no
Sci's obviously gonna shower us with promises of Lays chips in the mail and then deliver them in person :D
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 pm

not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonna take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna take a break   Gonna take a break Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna take a break
Page 1 of 1