Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Vote_lcapSign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Voting_barSign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Vote_lcapSign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Voting_barSign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am

alright i am going to stat things short sweet and to the points

i need currently 5 people for my story i like to keep things small for the group of hero's

i want you to post like this

Name (do you realy need help here)

Gender(male female or both kinda simple)

Age(please do not make the character like 10000000000 years old or crap like that)

Race(you can make him half monkey for all i care

Class(like are they a brave knight a powerful mage or a holy cleric stuff like that)

Looks(up to you)

Personality(so i know how to make the character act)

and goals(so i can have a reason for him to be in the party)

example

Name Crimson(yeah i bet you didn't see that coming)

Gender male

Age 19

Race Elven

Class a simple thief

Looks Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Crimson

Personality crazy chaotic goofy and greedy

goal to be as great of a thief as his father is
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 am

Name:James

Race:Wyverian

Class:Lancer

Looks:Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Agnakt10

Personality:Hunting obsessed and questionable interests in Rathians.:P

and goals:To become a legendary hunter, forge many a lance and capture a Rathian.
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 am

mk 4 more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 am

I am first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 am

yuuuuuup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it   Sign up for my story fanfic or whatever you want to call it Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1