Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Vote_lcapThe Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Voting_barThe Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Vote_lcapThe Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Voting_barThe Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.

Go down 
+16
Koopa
Tofurash
Chrysalis
lKKlShugo
Hibari
Derpy Hooves
Jashiin
Sutan
iLaysChipz
Mochi
Kenssai
sakuno21
Elesis
Rainbow Dash
SirFelix
lAElBlades
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Everyone should be able to laugh and enjoy themselves.
To that I thought that we as guild could post any amusing pictures or videos we find/make here for others to enjoy.
Please give generously to this cause! XD
Royal Lawldroth.
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Lawllu10
Random MH sillyness. (warning contains alcoholl use)

Lolcats just cuz I found one. XD
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Dd329910
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Ironbe10
Love this vid

Random stuff.
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Beer
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Cookie

All I have is monster hunter stuff. lol

Last edited by James on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 pm

noob
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Why didn't you post something funny!!!!??!!
Post!!!

You misunderstand the thread. XD
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Marines_were_here
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. 126515xcitefun-02-youre-doing-it-wrong
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. MotivationalPoster--Attitude--3Cats
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. 126514xcitefun-03-jedi-squirrels
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Diplomacy-diplomacy-sniper-demotivational-poster-1247672391
and this one is perfect for me
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Insanity
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgjACoqKsgYMp3lrd8r6FfSPU52yrBGsEm0-tVxOZSQTj4AKI&t=1&usg=__GMldUGUg1IWSztdx9JKURPURf7I=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkNO5wFZq2bejQx3bvYjXOviF5UDri2OtPv0wcHzq7GbBsyvs&t=1&usg=__FimLvj_EI92clYMDr7ZmU1iExwI=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4USU-TkfIFvmTrSegXGZonhKEeaoNUr-KniYcIy5Bi6cAVkg&t=1&usg=__Of17tpWgnPPlwglc8uBTnqM_Tr8=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSea54tlC1B31V_SZ-Sv8JKmuK8kc3qhfzMoFihtF1Cu6IW-1c&t=1&usg=__NfnwIk3QbbvD--ATmeku_BdZ82c=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR10naYzkS4y3TPfjNrUSikKPZDubq9QDeT96pnb6xVk-MplKw&t=1&usg=__INbz6wZkqJyiQDbGunp34zRcEGo=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbkdZ7Hq8HnA7MHjB-KFytp70AUqb4emcPQ524mls5vs_x1_4&t=1&usg=__gdXUgvSeOsI29PObR4Aj1-ZKlQw=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKRS_10VRaQFsj9ieEdR6pzeZj59hlwWmIPH05_Yklp2N1_Vw&t=1&usg=__3neiQ5T0QBOIfJwYiM6RG1yhhPg=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxcjTkU_4Y5JHF9GjorO0VjvcgE8KeseFnlT_1MTPrfnGUQr8&t=1&usg=__AKFAn6ZwP8_dDK4meO2FKjcLYFs=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzBWW03zXa8WJXbYTLBxxiKSDsERwKhlnIMGNSQ0YOlqD80Pc&t=1&usg=__EIL6uM3uO1PcCicNSY8Xkzgo-Tc=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL0rCi8pkhpAAXwCOFmnwPQCLIbE-Mx7pZBNOM6wTylmTDrFM&t=1&usg=__wM_GhjX3j76FrZIBEHmWA-duAqI=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWEU7OWT0vyHTlZ-tR3SzAiKJuS7ZF7Q7V-dcLr_aQTbZ4JCo&t=1&usg=__GtmvlqCqTvoVxqr58EAC5g_-Aq0=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPRhfJnYBOV4pMqaq2OIF-ebu-WV5t0dgotWMmJiV0Cbx2XCM&t=1&usg=__y3OhhZ2Q5A1RR6bGxtZ6P6dKVDY=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOJm5zA01tRxQ50GbEB_TJOKibOIkQvr2eHZVYYbHZPuom5bw&t=1&usg=__4SCD9WKPzvBzgmBJhWGTjh4kSRg=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxo1nuGqOBgpGVt4Vb5DVmsbBf6I4VUp8ZVtABOJbckq-_Tp8&t=1&usg=__VGI7eUQoVvkF5v-uq8RBg1UBaYY=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNZK1-K5k7HiKJoD48K16ZwpT2FWJgZE-YUgnPH5HUET_T-Js&t=1&usg=__9gEpBt7CZpmJ7kXlUt3G_6iUDUs=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLqpFYvRa2yMCH2EVoiGO__t-L-Bu9htZxqhqkjmN1Am_Bdxw&t=1&usg=__01ZjY4Klu81I5IXVfG4595h3Hu4=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvkGfSiNjj4czSWOL4yc-00JtcPFxmZZbn0Fiw-4zQ0MJrd-M&t=1&usg=__YJXSr_Fw8JwmnCALQygRhW9_iE8=The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR63RiLWwmro0zPWVSC5j6miK3F7wJWODrP1DtoVxrErRV0KI8&t=1&usg=__QrWlEhsuBWe0VfNoW3IbUtZXj-o=

That outta keep you guys busy for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 pm

i like the retard one burrowing owls ftw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 am

Nice work Crimson and Drew. :)
Attitude lol
(Drew I can't read the tiny text)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 am

James wrote:
Nice work Crimson and Drew. :)
Attitude lol
(Drew I can't read the tiny text)

You can either get really close or download the images and magnify them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:57 am

I just hold the control button and scroll with the mouse.
The lazy one is so win. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 am

Happy MH Song. ^^

I don't understand it though. XD
Monster Hunter dancing. XD

Seriously all i have is MH stuff. o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 am

Storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
In the original MH for PS2.

I went with a team of 4 people to hunt in the swamp (possibly to hunt a Gravios)
One member of the team stayed in camp and started to BBQ raw meat.
I ask the girl why she is not joining us and she replies "I am girl, girls don't hunt"
"Girls stay and do the cooking"
I then tell her how the game is called montser hunter and that she perhaps made the wrong choice at her local game shop. XD

We did eventually persuade her to join us and fight. That was still a very random MH moment
Mario Hunter!
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Mario_hunter
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Run mario run The great Yoshi is on your tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Looking at the map though he is doomed. He needs to go from area 3 to area 1 to drop off that egg. His stamina is also running low. :P
The great yoshi is gunna get him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. 1196538870953
Back to top Go down
Kenssai
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder
Kenssai

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 pm

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Coucher-t-shirts-hommes-vert-h-l_3_copie

Use google to know the meaning xP
Back to top Go down
Kenssai
Keyblade Wielder
Keyblade Wielder
Kenssai

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Couteau-cuisine-t-shirts-hommes-noir-h-l_1_copie
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Sasusaku__i_haz_more_by_annria2002-d3297ct
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 am

Nice additions Kenny. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:02 am

To celebrate Deviljho being annouced to return in MHP3rd I have this pic.
The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. 1274364511076
(Deviljho only appears in high rank and qurupeco can summon and large monster)

Last edited by James on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:07 am

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. 066b3cc17ad02e66047624a570d97834
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 pm

James wrote:
wut
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Do you know that game/facebook mack?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

well i figured it was on FB, and yes i know that game
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

James wrote:
"Why are you doing this ! D:'' Hahahahahah... !! Okay im done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Glad you thought more of the pic then mack Mochi. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm

That was so wintacular James.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.   The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Funny Picture, Video and Story Thread.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next