Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:45 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIllusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Voting_barIllusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIllusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Voting_barIllusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)

Go down 
+13
lAElBlades
Elesis
UchihaKnight
Kenssai
Jashiin
Dakilla455
lKKlGintoki
iLaysChipz
Chrysalis
Starsiege
SirFelix
Rainbow Dash
Roslyn
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Don't worry Tofu, you just need to demonstrate your pvp ability so that you will be picked next time. :)
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Ok I have no idea how I'm going to do that! Everyone just leaves cause I'm always stuck in GORGE D:!!! I'm not host btw :3 Chipz is have fun playing LoL so I have to pvp with my self even though I spend my time practicing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

You can;t pvp by yourself XD
That is not how pvp works. :P
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

No one in the guild ever pvps with me 0_0
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Aw... I came back too late :(
I would love to participate but...

Anyways, I have a suggestion. Since it's a 3v3 I think we should pick players that work best together. And maybe include buffing characters.

Lasting Lyric is still a nice back up even without lv. 3
A range person can back up from a far with melees to pursuit.
Also since ST isn't allow, I think we need to review who's entering which character.

Just my 2 cents :)
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Lol the best buffing character WOULD be arme, but athena sword is so cheap and everyone would prob complain. Even your teammates would like chipz would totally complain about you guys using athena sword! So I;m guessing ronan might be the best buffer for now 0.0! I recommend holy bless or if you want to not be so cheap...Dark mist otherwise everyone shall be annoying in the guild battle xD.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Wystner wrote:
Lol the best buffing character WOULD be arme, but athena sword is so cheap and everyone would prob complain. Even your teammates would like chipz would totally complain about you guys using athena sword! So I;m guessing ronan might be the best buffer for now 0.0! I recommend holy bless or if you want to not be so cheap...Dark mist otherwise everyone shall be annoying in the guild battle xD.

Cash skills aren't allow so Athena's Sword is out either way. Holy Bless can only go so far without level 3. And no ST means no Dark mist.
Please read the rules before making assumptions. :)
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:38 pm

And because its no ST, Holy Bless level 3 cannot be used.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 pm

KrossCrux wrote:
And because its no ST, Holy Bless level 3 cannot be used.
Mentioned o.o
Back to top Go down
lKKlGintoki
Dragoon
Dragoon
lKKlGintoki

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Roslyn wrote:
Lets just settle this. XD Talked to Sci about it. And this is what he says:

Sci wrote:
*uh, I just will pick the high levels/ones with good PvP skills. Gin, Blades and Uchi seem like the best candidates if they can make it
*Shady, Lays and drew can be subs

That is the decision. Thanks and goodnight.

Shocked
I honestly didn't see that coming.

I won't let you guys down Smile

Don't worry. I'd be able to make it.
I have no life after all.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kevinstorey99
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Roslyn wrote:

Sci wrote:
*uh, I just will pick the high levels/ones with good PvP skills. Gin, Blades and Uchi seem like the best candidates if they can make it

Saw that coming lol xD
I'm pretty good at pvp but i can't beat gin and uchi and i've never seen blades fight
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

I've been training, and if someone isn't there and my lag is good that day, then I'd be able to devastate everyone!

BURN! MY WARRIOR SPIRIT!
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

wait.. what? Me?
Ill see if I am available that day :/
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm

I call first sub ^^
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:51 pm

God, what's with everyone thinking i would attend to this :(
that zexion dude and several other guild person though so too i was like wut ? wry ? .-.

My lame story aside, gluck guys ~
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm

We thought you would attend because you're the combo guy that doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Starsiege wrote:
that zexion dude and several other guild person though so too i was like wut ? wry ? .-.

It happens with being well known :D
Too bad I'm not participating :(
Back to top Go down
Tachi
Samurai
Samurai
Tachi

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

good luck there, bad luck i wasn' chosen xD have fun there
Back to top Go down
Roslyn

Roslyn

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 am

Tourney is this Sunday at 2PM CST. (12PM PST) I definitely won't be there :b, I is a busy body on Sundays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritsante.deviantart.com/
UchihaKnight
Assasin of the Dark
Assasin of the Dark
UchihaKnight

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Roslyn wrote:

Sci wrote:

Well, I didn't expect I would get picked.

I will do my best to represent our Guild. :D
Back to top Go down
http://kevinanime.webstarts.com
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 pm

I won't be able to make it sorry.
I have something else to do. And got to go in about 30 mins sadly. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 pm

AE_Shugo wrote:
Starsiege wrote:

It happens with being well known :D
Too bad I'm not participating :(

it'd be funny if Gd was considered a second rate player in our guild
and then we participate with guys who were more pro tha Gd, then they be all "MEGATONWEALJDJNAFEGA Shocked"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Which one of the subs is stepping up?
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm

guess it'd be me if layz or drew aint on QQ
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Did it already end? I was gone a lot today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)   Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusions of the Grimoire. (Guild Invitation Only Tournament.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next