Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Vote_lcapCan you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Voting_barCan you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Vote_lcapCan you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Voting_barCan you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Well if anyone is reading this then Please tell me skills 0.0 like otto, ryan spin on 2nd job, using DA, lots of skill for me to work on. I want to get better at pvp. Mostly my partners will stop pushing me to try like heck D=! Please teach me all you guys know! If you don't type back to me, then I can understand. I just want to get better ^^. Thanks: Tofurush
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Shisa's dodge roll, specials, and rising kick.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 pm

sorry can't... Crying or Very sad would have loved to but my gc don't work
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

This is why I suggested that Sci make a Training Mode section.
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 pm

tofu's already pretty good at pvp lol
he probably just wants help learning the hard stuff like flash stepping and etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:49 am

You don't need any of those techniques. XD
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Lol chipz xD By far I'm the worst pvper in this guild =.=;.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm

There is always someone worse.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

I highly doubt that Unless they don't play GC much anymore then yeah.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:39 pm

I play Tri all the time so you could be better then me. XD
Also if you suck at pvp you wouldn't be the best person to do the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:43 pm

True xD
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 pm

I'm like just a meeting stander not good at flashing, jf, fire otto, arrow otto, guan, and lots more >.<
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 pm

pfft.......

my % is a 36. when it should really by 2.....
possibly lower....
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Lol. If I do get better I would like lose at pvp till I have 0% then people would be like "LOL this guy sucks lets pwn him" and then I shall totally win and stuffs :3
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Wystner wrote:
Lol. If I do get better I would like lose at pvp till I have 0% then people would be like "LOL this guy sucks lets pwn him" and then I shall totally win and stuffs :3
ohlol maybe ohrofl or ohlmao lolz
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Isn't It SUCH a great idea or what?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Lols great maybe I should do it :3. But people might think I'm a noob and just kick me for the lols

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:   Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you guys help me be better at pvp? D:
Page 1 of 1