Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:18 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
BLAAARRRGH ;~; Vote_lcapBLAAARRRGH ;~; Voting_barBLAAARRRGH ;~; Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

BLAAARRRGH ;~;

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Okay, I know half of you wouldn't care, and the other half would be slightly amused, but I need a place to rant, so here we go >=

XBow.

Seriously, what the hell?

TINY invincibility during dash, making it near useless.

Arrows don't stun....wait, so what was the point of arrows again? Not to mention they got nerfed in terms of damage, and more than half the cast has arrow defense/some sort of bonus to play with when hit by arrows. The only useful thing it does now is to push people in Gorge.

Jump attack. So even if they don't stun, hey let's make the jump attack one sided so you'll have less coverage with no stun! Yay!

Skills. Oh god. Anyone who said Beat Rush and Harpy are horrible skills, go away. I've killed people with both skills easily =| Or at least fatal them in the case of harpy. So you've taken away two highly original skills and replace them with what....let me quote Sia, since I don't think I can say it better.

"[...] It's just Phantom Rush, which is just Xeno's bar, which is just a body-version of Sonic Wave, and a version of Flame Buster, which is just more powerful version of Hyper Arrow, which is just a weak Dragon Slash. "

Now Xbow is mostly a horizontal character =| What happened to multi killing monsters on top of you so that you're safe again?

And where the heck is my glide? I fail to see anything wrong with it, what's the point of removing something perfectly awesome for jump stage? =\ If you have a problem with glides, don't press up while on the air.

Baaah. I feel like I don't want to play GC anymore x-x There's almost nothing else to play in it, since I love XBow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 pm

I noticed significantly lower damage in dungeons except for the knockdown.
I don't really understand why xbow got such a dramatic revamp, this should all be ST choices.

Don't worry Kiri things will pick up! Help is at hand.
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Lol, range :x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Gd make a combo vid with the revamps. XD
Back to top Go down
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Starsiege wrote:
Lol, range :x
Now look. Do I complain about your melees? No. So please don't say anything about range...at least in front of me like that again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Kiribemad bro.

and GD, he's a dungeoner. He doesn't PvP with xbow.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Then i don't get it o-o
xBow (with the revamp) is currently one of the fastest dungeon clearing class, i don't really see what's there to make a rant about, you're lire, your suppose to always be on the move whether your arrows stun or not.

The new 2nd and 3rd bar help clear faster, again, no need to complain about those, what's left to complain about ?
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm

@Kiri Complain about Melee all you want, it won't have any effect on me, i don't see why you take my complaints on range personally...
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I agree with Kiri on some points.

1) The dash. WHY I MEAN WHY?! There was nothing wrong with it ._. Sure the extra flip kick is now a good addition but the lack of frames of invincibility is something every Xbow user will complain about. I say keep the old dash...
2) No stun? The whole point of the arrows is to stun! Even if the damage is nerfed to 1, it doesn't matter!!! The stun is there so monsters and players in dungeons don't beat you in the butt if they get close. Now monsters can literally walk up to you can go "BLAAARRRRGGG"
3) No glide? Way to kill a very agile class. Gliding is why I sometimes choose Xbow over ST Archer in dungeons. It helps a lot in many situations. If you think the Drop makes up for it, that it wrong! Glide was one of the few ways Xbow could grab without walking up to the person also an easier way to get over a large gap.

Everything else is okay. I like the new specials but the old ones were fine. The jump attack is somewhat useful but once again the old one was good. The only thing I like about the new Xbow is the aiming.
Back to top Go down
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Let's just say we have different ways of thinking about how Lires should be used and just stop right there.

Also, let's just say we have "very" different definitions of having fun. I find having fun using flashy skills, doing shenanigans in front of monsters, and talking to friends. Perhaps you find something else fun. Okay. But the revamp just took out my whole playstyle, meaning I have to develop everything again from scratch, and I find not much fun playing it anymore, since the 2nd and 3rd bar got replaced. Efficiency =/= fun in my book. If I want to honestly clear a dungeon ASAP, I just switch to ST Archer. Ie, just because they help clear dungeons faster doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to complain about it.

And bah, the dash. I have to jump instead of roll to dodge "JUMP" attacks from bosses now, because it's way too short to be safe.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 am

At least they removed the pain involved in missing with the harpy like a noob. I would not want to dungeon alongside an xbow now though, way too reliant on knockbacks.

The new 3rd bar failed to 1 hit KO Gardosen from back attacks...a part of me died at that moment leaving me with 2 lives left.

I still say all of this could of been ST choices! Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Shana23
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Shana23

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 am

I am a Lire player, myself and personally, I think they made xbow's dash in Pvp a little too OP, IMO. The aiming I find is better, but her new third bar is completely terrible in dungeon. Compared to harpie. Personally xbow has it's ups and downs now. I myself am a non st archer, and I personally HATE the fact that they made archers arrows a LOT slower. Yea they made her jump shot faster, but it's not used much against melee, especially against Ele or seig (Beserk ftl). So basically to me, in terms of them making archer's bow slower, it more or less FORCES me to use ST which I don't like. Why? Because it's for one thing OP. And another thing in my opinion not fun. What happened to the old days of GC when everyone IMO, didn't try and just skill all the time. And tried to like combo with ele. Actually AIM properly with Lire, and delay grab efficiently with Arme. Man... I miss those days. I also find Lvling in dungeon is wayy to easy, which sucks now. Since it's easier for the noobs Dx. While we had all the hard work in the old days of GC. :D. Sorry for the off-topic Kiri XD. Had to get that out of my system as well :D.
Back to top Go down
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 pm

No no, I perfectly understand x-x
I mean, sure I will adapt, and still be a good Xbow (plus, it's easier to do mah sniping now, kukuku), but....bleh, just bleh :c

What happened to the days where you go "LOLHOW DO I USE THIS JOB" when you spent countless hours trying to get 2nd job? :c

I mean, I still get that with Mari, but....;~;

Also, regarding Lire's ST...lol. I'm fine with it, really .w. I mean, I don't use it (except for stardust rain, because hey, it's pro), but it's just as worst as bad as an SC2 >~> If there's something I reaaaally have trouble with, is people otto ing and multi grab-ing. (If the latter isn't done by lag, then I don't like yuri I:)

But yar, Harpy is just....so much better? .w.

And I tried Archer in dungeons, she's just....meh in dungeons now, really >.< Her aiming's made even easier, now.

Lol, OP? >~> I think it got nerfed, since kicks at extremely close range doesn't work. Same goes for Beat Rush (moar like super weak damage) Xbow is now literally 'mid range'; you have to hit everything one or two step away from you to get a full attack U:

The only REAL thing I'm glad at is lack of berserk from anyone now .w. (for Xbow, at least) But the cons just weigh it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLAAARRRGH ;~;   BLAAARRRGH ;~; Empty

Back to top Go down

BLAAARRRGH ;~;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Kingdom Knights General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: