Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Tsuda Kyashi Vote_lcapTsuda Kyashi Voting_barTsuda Kyashi Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Tsuda Kyashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

Tsuda Kyashi Empty
PostSubject: Tsuda Kyashi   Tsuda Kyashi EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Fancharacter based on GC (somewhat storywise and gameplay wise)

Name : Tsuda Kyashi

Hieght : 6'6

Wieght : 236.5 lbs

Sex : Male

Race : Laztique (Loshz-tee)

Nickname / Title : The Lynatic Wolf

1st Job : Berserker - Weapon - Enchanted wristband & Claws (The wristband at the gloves has a gem empowering Tsuda, the gloves have opened finures he has his own claws)
Animation - Stands straight with his claws extended by his sides

2nd Job : Null Garudian - Weapon - Lynatic Claymor (from the base of the claymor to the head, is 2 circles that looks like connected sparks, from the inside and out the claymor is crafted to look like sparks)
Animation - stands leg wided, croutched alittle, holding it backwards across his back

3rd Job : Hell / Thunder Bringer - Weapon - Ethernal Blades (Two blade handles, the blade itself is completely made out of Tsuda's energy)
Animation - he stands straight with sword handles in hand

4th Job : Thunder / Hell Sprite - Weapon - Lethal Shotal (A very long, skinny, light weight sword mainly meant for stabbing not slashing)
Animation - Stands straight with Shotal down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Likes : 1v1 long battles , Challenging battles, Training, Battles to the death, Cookies, Sieghart

Dislikes : Short Battles, Easy battles, Crowds, Archers, Chasing opponets, weak opponets

Personality : Care Free, Easy Going,Calm(until a good battle comes, or if someone offers him cookies wich he'll do anything for [even kill the knight master]), spiteful & Conceited (conceited meaning he likes to compliment himself)

Appearence : Face structer is that of a wolf whole body covered in red fur, Long dreads (covers his ears),wears black leather pants with white tinted blue flames at the pant legs, wears a long black leather coat with black crow like feathers at the collar & going down torwards his left arm sleeve, with no under shirt (bear chested like hmm.... like SSJ4 Goku but has a whtie fur patch across his chest [an upside down triangle ofcourse) wears Gloves with magic orbs at the wristband, and wears air cammando boots with a chain on his neck. has a hidden tattoo on his back he can release for full power. eyes narrow and purple.

Main color : Black
Sub color : Red

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio - Tsuda Kyashi, the Lynatic wolf, is a man who is the border between hell and the thunder gods. His race, Laztique is an ancient race of animal-like humans who each and every had their own element based on the soul and personality of the laztique. Tsuda how ever was born as the bridge between hell and thunder gods thus giving him 2 diffrent elemental powers. He is also confused as a demon often. He likes to fight with the strongest of opponets [often to the death], and if trouble doesnt come to him, he looks for it.

Tsuda's Past - 800 years ago when the Kastulle had a King who rulled over 900,000 troops, and 500,000 illegal weapons such as the Paradomes. Some mercanaries some of the most powerful knights & gaurdians, bandits were undercover searching for the King's sacred treasure. Amongst one of those troops, was the King's most trusted gaurdian, Tsuda Kyashi. Tsuda despised the King for he knows his coruptiveness, being unfair to those living in the Kastulle's, the tax's were too high, Jobs were underpaid, and items over priced, and basically slave driving citizens, which is why the king is so rich, and powerful, and bandits wanted to find out what was his sacred treasure and gold. So one day Tsuda gathered the trust of nearly half of the King's troops and made a plan to ambush the King by declaring war, then the King would send out all his troops, then the rebellions would be coming from the east & the west. and during the time Tsuda would release the King's most powerful gaurdians. The Cyclopse and Giant Earth Golem to help them against the Civil War. When the day came, everything went according to plan until one of the Gaurdians went out of control. The Gaurdians started fighting each other and all around them. The battle was gruesome, but Tsuda wouldnt give up. He lured the Gaurdians away from the battle and fought aginst them alone. He was successful and barely won the battle. After defeating the Gaurdians Tsuda went straight torwards the King throne and vowed to destroy him, even if he had to sacrafice his very life to do it. The Battle was intense, Tsuda seemed to be holding back... He was, but at the last minute, he released the power of tattoo he had cursed on his back he's been hiding for years, and summoned as much power of his elements he could to destroy the King. The all out attack was successful,he almost destroyed himself in the process, he lost too much blood. And with the last bit of strength he had, he managed to get back to the town and tell the folks to sail away to Bermesia, for they no longer had a King, and with the guardians loose. He would have told them to take the gold with them. But before he had the chance he callapsed and had been unconsious for 100 years. Some how his body didnt decay, never changed. When he awoke 100 years later into the future, he saw how the town and the whole Kastulle were in ruins... He couldnt remember what happened. He traveled back to the King's throne, and saw the King's corpse. Then evrything flashed back to him. "How long have i been out ? it feels like only a week had past." With all that he took it upon himself to protect the hidden treassure, he didn't want anyone to become corrupt by that sacred treasure again, and the treasure itself, was a legendary, expensive weapons. One of them, Soluna. That had power far beyond any other. He roamed the Kastulle for any intruders and made a deal with a Lich to ressurect the fallen warriors to protect the gold and weapons. He didnt want anyone to find it and become greedy and corrupt like the last King of Kastulle. Should the Kastulle ever flourish again, with that of a new corrupted power hungry King, its dark legacy may come back stronger than ever. That was his fear. During the next 200 years he's found Seighart roaming the ruins and mistaken him for an intruder looking for the gold. He fought aginst sieghart for 3 days, when they tired out, Seighart was able to explained himself. And from that day forward they became sparing partners, rivals, and very good friends over the years. They both knew that one day they'll be needing that training. They knew there had to be a reason that Seighart was resurrected, and that Tsuda never died. Well that, and to kill time. Later discovers the 5 year war, and has decided to help the humans just as he once had 800 years ago in the Kastulle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Mission - Knight Master's Description
"There seems to be something or someone lurking about the kitsulle ruins...
i'm sending you to investigate this mysterious man and see weather he is evil as the rumors say
(Rumors has it that there is a demon lurking in the ruins but im not sure)
or join the Grand Chase in out quest to save the world *Seighart - wait... i think i know him....*

-Knight Master

Gather 10 Fire Golem hearts - Temple of Fire *3 star*

Defeat Kastulle ruins Lower Level *3 star* 15 times in under 10 minutes

Collect 5 Cyclopse's Eye - Kastulle ruins Lower Level *3 star*

Collect 50 Skeletal Fragments - Kastulle ruins Upper/Lower *3 star*

Collect 10 Black Mage robes - Kastulle Ruins Lower Level *3 star*

Collect 5 Paradom's Eye - Kastulle ruins Upper Level *3 star

Win 20 PVP Certificates

-Cash- 1 Crystal (like... duh!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dungeon Encounter - Kastulle Ruins Lower Level
Arme: *Sigh* What are we doing? We haven't slept for the last few days!
Lire : Come on, try to hold on for a bit longer. Silver Cross Town is just ahead. By the way, doesn't this place feel eerie? Nevermind that, this place gives me the shivers...
Elesis : You said it. This place is like a ghost town.
Arme :Oh, what's that? Doesn't that look like a gate to you?
Elesis : Hooray! Let's go! I can't help but wonder what's on the other side! Come on, Lire and Arme! Let's go!
Lire : Hey, now, let's not get too excited!
Arme : Something doesn't feel right. Elesis, hold on...
Elesis :Whaaa! Owww~
Arme & Lire : Whaaaa~
Arme : Elesis, this is your fault! Why must you cause trouble all the time !?
Lire : You should have been more careful. Are you alright? Guys get ready, i see something over there.
Elesis : Hey! you over there!
Tsuda : *looks like i've been spotted...hey is that seig ?, looks like he found that group Grand Chase.... But i'm not that satisfied by their looks....*
Sieghart : Telepathic Conversation - *Hey Tsuda... These are the grand chase guys*
Tsuda : Telepathic Conversation - *well.... let me run a few tests on them befor i join the crew. you know how i dislike weeklings.*
Sieghart : Telepathic Conversation - *Heh... I expected you would say that....*
Elesis : hey seig ? anybody home ?
Tsuda : Telepathic conversation - *And you think you know me*
Elesis :Seeeig ?
Sieghart : Telepathic Conversation - *Well hurry up, chop to it...Dont want to waste anymore time here*
Tsuda *disapears*
Elesis : SIEG !!!
Sieghart : Huh.. what ? Oh yea... lets fallow that guy, he might know the way out of here!

Arrival at Fire Golem

Elesis : Hey, its that guy we were looking for. Stop!
Tsuda : Hello Grand Chase. My Name is Tsuda. I wish to join Grand Chase, but only if you past my test, If you can past my test I'll join you, think you ready to prove to me what'chu got ?
Elesis : HAH ! As if a a few weak tests is gonna stop us ! *rushes in*
Lire : Elesis wait ! He has a fire golem behind him !
Tsuda *Jumps upward and backward*
Elesis *bam*
Tsuda : Your first test. Defeat the fire golem! it won't be as easy as you think it might be.
Ryan : Wow... he must be really strong to hold a monster as powerful as a fire golem
Elesis : Powerful or not, we need to get out of this place.

Arrival at Cyclopse

Arme : *Pant pant* Phew i feel so tired. Not only that, i feel quite disoriented for some reason.
Lire : This must be...the Kastulle Ruins, the hiding place of all sorts of wonderful treasures! There was that golem and then this secret passage. This must really be it
Tsuda : Aye.... might you be right this is the Kastulle Ruins. And as for the Grand Chase i dont think it's your job looking for the Kastulle's gold.
Elesis : Yeah, and ? Whats it to you anyway
Tsuda : Don't tell me you forgot all ready....
Lire : If the rumors are true...t-t-then you must be the evil demon lurking around the Kastulle's.
Tsuda : not at all im just a gaurdian of the Kastulle treasures, and if you don't mind ill be finishing what i just said. *Ahem* you have passed your first test, how ever this test is going to be much harder. Seig i want you to sit back and watch, you hate exerting energy anyway.
Elesis : How do YOU know seig ?
Sesharg : I-i-its a long story. Just complete your test so we can be on our way "^ ^.
Lass : So you just lead us here ? what a waste of time....
Seighart : Now now, it's not a waste of time because we need Tsuda in the group.
Elesis : What ever, I'm getting out of here! im sick of fighting and i havn't slept! Now out of my way!
Tsuda : Hey hey, you're not getting out of here without completing your test. And besides me & Seig are the only ones who know the way out.
Elesis : Fine! Give us your stupid test so we can leave.
Tsuda : Well there's 2 ways out. Fight & die or fight & I'll join your group. Let Your final Test begin! *Releases Cyclopse* Defeat this powerful Gaurdian then you have proven yourselves worthy of me joining your group!

After Cyclopse

Elesis : *pant pant* Whew we made it.
Lire : *pant* We past your test. Can you show us the way out now? Please?
Tsuda : Well the only way out is the way we came in, heh heh...
Elesis : What!? so us coming down here was a waste of time ?
Tsuda : Not really, you have me to accompany you now.
Arme : Umm guys. I think the Cyclopse is waking up
Lass : Look out! He's going to ground pound!
Cyclopse : GRYAAAH! *ground shakes and everything starts caving in*
Tsuda : uh oh, we gotta rush out of here. This whole place is gonna collapse. Everyone, MOVE OUT!
Elesis : *who died and made him leader ? <_<*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kastulle Upper Level

Elesis : *cough cough* we barely made it out. That Cyclopse... what was he thinking shaking the ground like that
Tsuda : Well we cant rest now, The upper level is even more dangerous. I have no control here. Not to mention they kind of know im siding with you guys.
Elesis : What do you mean ?
Arme : *points to monsters charging forward*
Elesis : *looking at monsters*
Tsuda : Time to have some fun. Let me show you what a guy who had 800 years of training can do! *dash's off*

Encounter Paradom

Paradom : Intruder Alert. Intruder Alert.
Lire : What's a Paradom doing in the Kastulle ruins ?
Paradom : Annihilate ! Annihilate !
Tsuda : Its the Kastulle's weapon from 800 years ago when at war. And as of right now we should be taking it out for it stands in our way.

Encounter Giant Earth Golem

Tsuda : To get out of the ruins we gotta go through big boy here. And this guy is much harder then the Cyclopse. So I hope you guys know what your doing.
Earth Golem : RAAAAAAAAAWR !
GC Team : *covers ears and stands woozily*
Elesis : What the hell was that... my legs feel weak
Ronan : look at the pretty birdies. Hehehehehe~
Tsuda : We gotta take him out fast or Ronan will have brain damage. And wolf boy over there doesn't look too good himself... Eh, oh well, I guess I can't expect a bunch of kids to know what there going here. don't matter, don't 'bout you guys... but im gonna get a kick out of this!!

Battle for Bermesiah

Elesis : *pant pant* What the hell are the Kastulle Ruins!? I mean, theres nothing but monsters over here !
Lass : Well I don't think thats entirely accurate.Besides, monsters seems follow us evrywhere we go.
Tsuda : What a bunch of pansies... Am I going to have to hear you complain about monsters all the time i'm with you guys or what ?
Lire : Will you guys stop for a second. I think i heat a voice.
Arme : Huh ? Really ? What's it saying ?
Voice : Proud Warriors of Bermesiah! I congratulate you on discovering a new path to the new world through the Kastulle's Ruins.
Elesis : Ah! I hear a ghost!
Tsuda : Nah. That's a human's voice.
Voice : However, since the road to the new continent is open, the monsters have been making their way there. Please go to the new continent and save the people there. Heroes from Bermesiah, we must call upon you once again!
Elesis : Oh no…!! Bermesiah Empire is in danger. Everyone to Bermesiah!
Tsuda : Sounds like we gotta war on our hands.... Seems im always destined for war. Oh well I guess I'll go ahead of you guys and make
own way. Seeya! *dispears*

Encounter Black Fairy Queen

Black Fairy Queen : Hehe. Aren’t you a small fry? You must have really bad luck to encounter me! Hehe. To have met me…you guys have no luck!
Tsuda : Really, you shouldn't judge people by their looks. Besides im taller than you so you don't have any right to call me small. But anywho, before I kill you I would like to know your name.
Elesis : What's that demon doing here!? I thought we killed her along time ago. Man this is annoying!
Black Fairy Queen : Well since your so curious, I am the Black Fairy Queen. And you guys must be the Grand Chase who has become nuisance to my lord, Dark Anmon. Your graves will all be here in this Gorge!
Tsuda : Don't be stupid to underestimate them! They will be much more of a fight then you might think. *sits out of the fight to watch the entertainment*

Encounter Orc Lord

Tsuda : Aye... So this is the big cry baby i've heard so much about in the gosep of travelers. *observes* man you look pitiful.....
Orc Lord : You jerk! What are you trying to say? Do you even know me?
Elesis : Aye~ Do you remember me? We got into a fight a long time ago
Orc Lord : ...
Elesis : You were so weak~ You got a beating from me last time too.
Orc Lord : Kyaaa ~!
Tsuda : Man... What a buzz kill. I'll leave this weakling to you guys, im goin' ahead since this guy aint gonna give me a challenge!
Ryan : Watch out! his ferocouse roar called some orcs for back up!
Lire : I’m sorry, but you don’t look scary at all. I mean, even Elesis looks scarier than you.
Orc Lord : What'd you say, you little punks!? Ill make you regret you ever encountered me!
Orc Lord : *blocks Tsuda's path* Kukuku... Where do you think you're going ?
Arme : Err.. I think he's mad at us! Everyone Becareful!
Tsuda : Out of my way stupid... You really should pick fights alot better, because you just chose the wrong guy to piss off....

Dark Anmon

Dark Anmon : *Evil laugh* Welcom Grand Chase Knights. I've been waiting for you.
Tsuda : You look....familiar. State your name evil guardian!
Dark Anmon : *Stares at Tsuda* Tsuda! What a pleasent surprise! You know I have a score to settle with you.
Ryan : Is that...Dark Anmon ?
Tsuda : Dark Anmon... My my, what darkness can do to a man is unimaginable. Why have you become evil?
Lire : Err.. what do you two know of that monster ?
Tsuda : Dark Anmon used to be a powerful gaurdian of the forest.
Ryan : Right. Now he's just a fallen Demonic Nephilm Warrior. Rumors say one of the Kastulle's killed him long ago.
Dark Anmon : True. I have fallen to a kastulle gaurdian. And that gaurdian is none other than that man standing right there. Tsuda Kyashi, the Lynatic Wolf.
Tsuda : I've slayne you because you became a threate to the enviorment.
Dark Anmon : Yes, I have gotten posession of a new power. Darkness. And i'll finish you later Tsuda. Right after i make a speach to the Grand Chase Knights.
Tsuda : Well hurry up. I am now a Grand Chase Knight anyhow. The sooner the speach is done the sooner I can fight you agin.
Dark Anmon : *evil laugh* Grand Chase Knights! You may wish to see the new continent, but you’ll be sent to hell along with the Bermesiah Continent before you can do that!

After Anmon

Dark Anmon : *cough cough* It looks like I have underestimated you yet again Tsuda. The way to the new continent has opened up. The place is on a whole other dimension compared to here.
Elesis : Guys, since we’ve defeated the monster, It’s time to go back to Serdin Castle!
Tsuda : Dark Anmon... It's a shame you'd turn evil. I mean we could have been good friends.... But your coruption, and grudge got in the way of that.
Ryan : Dark Anmon you used to be a guardian of the forest, but then you became a demon and an enemy of your own homeland. It's a damn pity.
Dark Anmon : *evil laugh* The new continent is ruled by inconceivably dreadful, powerful beings. Bermesiah will be attacked again if you don’t hurry and go to the new continent. gha-gyaa....*dies*
Lire : I wonder what kind of place this new continent is…Do you think it’s like a land of demons?
Arme : I’m pretty sure it’s infested with extremely evil beings. We’d better hurry and go to the new continent as soon as we can, before Bermesiah can be invaded again.
Tsuda : Hmph. Doubt that. If there ever was such a place, i'd already be there fighting them.
Ronan : So what do you think that could be waiting for us beyond this new world ?
Tsuda: I honestly don't know. How ever I do know that they will be very powerful beings. perhaps maby creatures even more powerful than Kaze'aze.
Arme : Creatures even more evil then Kaze'aze ? Can that even be possible?
Tsuda : The only creature I know of that can be more evil and powerful than Kaze'aze is the Anscedant God. Well we can't stand here chatting, we gotta head back to report to your leader so we can move on to the new world.
Elesis : *Man I hate that guy! Always trying to steal my thunder!*
Tsuda Telepathic Conversation - *I heard that...*
Elesis : o_o"

Character Build
Attack Power ; High
Defense :Med
Vitilaty : Med

Quotes

PvP/Dungeon Entry - "Let's make this battle last as long as possible...."

1st Job - "I can't contain my blood rage..!" "What's the matter ? giving up already ?"

2nd Job - "Bring it on, you scum." "Hey! quite goofin' off"

3rd Job - "You should stop... To savor this last moment" "I can't contain my blood rage..!"

4th Job - "go ahead...make my day!" "Burning RAAAAAGE~" "Hey hey~ C'mon cmon!"
Transformation - "Uwaaah~" (positions himself like a howling wolf) "I won't be holding back..."

Counter - "Looks like there's no reason to hold back now !!" "Hoho~ I love it!"

Berserk Mode(Tattoo Release) - "Hmph..That's it!" "Hyaaaaaaa~"

Outro - "Hmph.... What a buzz kill..." "Now THAT was a good battle." "And that...is the end of THAT!"

Battle System - all lightning based attacks has a flash effect (when hit with lightning evrything flashes for a split second), evrything with fire based attacks the whole screen looks like its boiling *and all of Tsuda's skill is based off of him being the bridge between hell and the thunder gods*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st Job
ZZZ ZZZ - Basic Combo : Kicks the enemy in mid section, then slashes downwards with his right claw and rises with left claw, spins around swinging his right claw in the lower section and coming backwards with left claw and ends with a power kick.

Dash hold - Run's at moderate speed *Also air dashes*

Dash Attack - spins forward acting as a drill with his claws

Jump Attack - Descends with a 40 degree diagnal kick

Grab - Stabs opponet with one of his claws, he flips them around, and slams them from over his head, and quickly spins around for a round house kick when they bounce upwards

ZZZ ZZZ >Z - Double Attack/ Critical hit : Basic Combo and finishes with a charge with both claws *Can be used after any hit*

ZZZ ZZ ^Z - Ariel Combo - During basic combo, he slashes twice in lower section and hits the enemy upward with and uppercut claw *Cannot be done if finished Basic Combo*

ZZZ ZZZ vZ - Double Combo *Downwards* - After or during Basic Combo, he finishes with 2 explosions of either Fire or Lightning (Depending on wich attribute he's in)

Z Rapidly - Rapidly stabs the enemy with his claws

Change Attributes - spacebar

Berserk Mode - like Jin and sieghart, but only can be gained while hitting his opponets.he releases a tattoo on his back and is surrounded by black aura all stats raises by 15%.allows him to glide closely to the ground and add lvl 9 necklace effect depending on wich attribute he's in.
in PVP its auto gain.

MP Fire Skill 1 - Hammer of Hell's judgement *Quote : Hell's Judgement* - Enchanted with the power of fire, he slash's twice at lower section, then forms a hammer completely made out of flames, then smash's the enemy with a slight shockwave

MP Fire Skill 2 - Hell's Punishment - Repeatedly stabs his enemy with his claws, and charges forward with fire fallowing behind

MP Fire Skil 3 - Hell's Fury - Goes Berserk , repeatingly slashing at his enemy's with firey claws,hits them upward and finishes with 2 flaming uppercuts

MP Lightning Skill 1 - Hammer of the Thunder Gods - *same effects as fire but with lightning*

MP Lightning Skill 2 - Punishment of the Thunder Gods - Swings his arms in a circle sending 8 lightning strikes following behind eachother infront of him and behind him.

MP Lightning Skill 3 - Thunder God's Fury - Jumps into the air and sends lightning shockwaves raining down on his enemies

2nd Job Advancement

Note - so you wish to become more powerful huh ? And you wish to have enough power to protect the GC team that you now grown to love... Oh keep this between just us two ? Ok ill grant u this scroll that has the knowledge of a Null Gaurdian i have picked up on my last quest. It is a very ancient scroll that has knowledge of the powers that suits you best. And when your done with it please bring it back in one peace ok?

-Knight Master

GP - 300 Claymore Fragments & 10 Gaikoz Seals

Cash - 10 Claymore Fragments & 1 Gaikoz Seal

2nd Job ZZZ ZZZ - Basic Combo - weilds with one hand, starts with a stab, slashes downward twice the second being diagnal, spins while hiting the lower section then straightens up with a swing hitting enemies upward whirling around afterwards to finish with a 2 hand downwards strike.

Double Jumps no air dash

Dash - runs alittle slow due to the heavy claymore he carries with one hand

Dash Attack - swings at mid section while spining

Dash Backstep ability *>> < Z or << > Z* - forms sword into a shield and blocks aginst all fire lightning based attacks (not necklace effects) and certain melee attacks

Jump Attack *down* - Sumersaults in midair and descends quikly with a ground pound

Grab - Holds opponet, raises one leg, then slides under opponet tripping them.

ZZZ ZZZ >Z - Double Attack/Critical hit - after/during basic combo, spins twice swinging at the mid section

ZZZ ZZ^Z - Ariel Attack - During basic combo will allow him to swing upwards early or twice

ZZZ ZZ vZ - Shadow Step Attack - During basic combo he disapears behind enemy charging with a swing uopwards with fire/lightning trailing behind the weapon and explodes with fire/lightning depending on the attribute mode

Berserk Mode - *any changes would be allowing him to run at moderate speed*

Change Attribute - space

MP Fire Skill 1 - Hell's Lynacy - Slashes downwards twice and jumps forward and a descending slash and a explosion when hitting the ground to top it off

MP Fire Skill 2 - Hell's Opening - Saumersults forward and hits the ground splitting the earth to raise Earth's magma

MP Fire Skill 3 - Gordenson's Might - jumps up and down pounding the ground and raises 6 magma pillars 3 on each side of Tsuda

MP Lightning Skill 1 - Thunder God's Judgement - Like Hell's Lynacy but Lightning attributes

MP Lightning Skill 2 - Thunder God's Surf - Creates a larger version of his Lynatic Claymor completely made out of lightning hits the enemy's upward, appears behind enemy and surfs lightning above them

MP Lightning Skill 3 - Revenge of the Thunder Gods - Same effects as Gordenson's Might but with lightning attributes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Job Advancement

Note - Im Sorry Tsuda. I have no scrolls or knowledge of any job that can fit to your liking of an assault type of the whole Grand Chase. How ever, there is a man that is of your race, your ancient race that has the knowledge for your next jobs. And if you complete this quest, he will train you for your next job. his name is Serdic. he also resides some where in the Ellian Continent. Well i have given you everything i know as far as directions for your next job, so go on shoo, off with you, go gain more power
-Knight Master

GP - 50 PvP Certificates,3 Gordenson's Sword, 3 Basilisk Seal, 10 Crystalized Spirits, 1 Kamiki Horn

Cash - 10 PvP Certificates 1 Kamiki Horn

3rd Job ZZZ ZZZZ - Basic Combo - Spins to the left swinging the blades, and whirls to the right (4 hit combo in 2 buttons), stabs enemy twice (3rd button) then slashes down at enemy with one blade spins around swinging at the lower section with both blades (like a twin sword duelist) then uses both blades to hit the enemy upwards when straightning up, and finishes with a spin that sends the enemy spinning.

Dash Changes - glides closely to the ground, and Air dash - moderate speed

Dash Attack - sumersaults forward then jumps backwards sending an ethernal blade energy bolt

Backstep Attack ( >> < or << >) - sends 3 ethernal blade energy bolts at enemy (may explode each hit in fire attribute, stun enemy for a second using lightning attribute)

Grab - Grabs enemy with both of the handles of the ethernal blades then picks them up and shoot the blades out of the enemy sending flygin backwards

ZZZ ZZZZ >Z - Double Attack / Critical hit - Rushes forward pounding the Ethernal Blades on the ground

ZZZ ZZZ ^Z - Ariel Attack - Basic Combo Jumps into the air along with enemy with a rising uppercut with blades , then shoots a layer of energy at midair enemy spining them backwards

ZZZ ZZZ vZ - Another Critical hit - Like the 1st Critical hit but hits behind enemy and hits them into the air with an attribute of lightning or fire

Berserk Mode - *Changes* Allows him to fly (when air dashing [he drops when you let go of dashing]) *and if your wandering about the lvl 9 necklace effect with the attribute, yes he can combine necklace effects like Ice & fire / Dark Lightning / Heart Fire ect*

MP Fire Skill 1 - Hell Stinger - Charges forward with one of the ethernal blades then swings upward with the second blade with fire trailing behind it ending with a shockwave slash of fire

MP Fire Skill 2 - Ethernal Incinerator - shoots a thousand thenal blade bolts Fire based (minumum damage & not athousand combos o_o just like 15 combo per monster if hit successfuly)

MP Fire Skill 3 - Gordenson's Rage - extenses the ethernal blaades (meaning it gets longer) by 3 feet, swings 3 times (6 hits at once) jump up and finishes with 6 40 degree angle giant ethernal blade shots exploding each time and the last with a big explosion

MP Lightning Skill 1 - Thunder Clap - Charges forward with one of the Ethernal Blades end swings upward with with lightning trailing behind it ending with a lightning shockwave slash of lightning

MP Lightning Skill 2 - Ethernal Lightning - Shoots thousand ethernal blades lightning based (minimum damage same thing as da fire based)

MP Lightning Skill 3 - Thunder God's Seig of the North - Same effects as Gordenson's Rage until he jumps in the air , he shoots 2 Lightning strikes 40 degrees down at his enemy then finishes with a 3 second lasting lightning strike

4th Job Requirments
Note - So ye wish to be granted powers of a sprite huh? I can teach ye the ways of a sprite but its elements depends on you. By far ye are the most unique Laztque i have ever trained for ye have 2 elements instead of one. After this my job on earth will be now done for ye are the last of our kind. after i have given ye all of my knowledge and training, i must go and rest... in peace... forever. so protect it well once i have trained ye.
- Sprite Master Serdic

GP -3 Sighns of Judgement - Kaze'aze Caslte 3star Difficulty, 20 Anmon Dust (Kaze'aze any Difficulty) 40 Practice Journals, 20 PvP certificates
Part 2 -3Cyclopse Seal (2 star kitsulle lower under 10 minutes) 20 Bone Fragments (Kitsulle Lower 3 star) 30 practice Journals, 15 Battle Certificates
Part 3 -3Earth Golem Dust (Kitsulle's upper lvl star 3) 3 Paradome's eye (Kitsulle upper 2 star) 5 Cat Tails (Battle for Bermesiah star 3) 3 Black Fairy Queen Dust (Battle for Bermesiah star 3 Left) 10 Battle Certificates

Cash - reduce all 3's to 1's and certificates & Practice Journals halfed im lazy right now =/

4th Job - ZZ Z - Starts with a kick in the mid section . a slash downward , and a barage of stabs (may only be finished with an added attack)

Dash - Sprints with a shadow step, hold and evry step he takes has shockwaves (just a dash effect, does nothing to enemies or opponets)

Dash Attack - His skinny sword is surrounded by energy of his element, and he stabs forward knocking his enemies down.

Jump Attack Downwards - Tsuda flashes downwards diagnoly.

Grab - Stabs opponet, then to get them off his shotal, he slides them off with his foot like a roach off his shoe

ZZ Z >Z - Critical Hit - Rapidily slashes up and down at enemy, and finishes with a slash at mid section

ZZ Z ^Z - Ariel Attack - Slashes upward twice

ZZ Z vZ - Disapears behind enemy, charges with a stab , then disapears agin appearing infront of enemy and charging in with a slash upwards with lightning / fire trailing behind the weapon

Z Rapidly - Repeatedly stabs enemy

Berserk Mode - allows Tsuda to run as fast as lass, adds on 3rd bar skill, gives allies and himself a bost of 30% more attack power, Super Armor effect, and 10% lower defense

MP Fire/Lightning Skill 3 *Berserk mode only*Thunder God & Hell's Alliance *quote : lightning fire alliance!!* - makes a giant Lethal idome completely made out of lightning and fire energy , and uses it into one explosive stab *3 combo high attack power*

MP Fire Transformation (2 bars )- Hell's Sprite - allows Tsuda to turn into a shadow-like figure with fire blowing out of his head, arms and feet with big slightly red fangs and claws but glowing red eyes has a tail with an end that looks like a fork
MP Lightning Transformation (2bars) - Thunder God's Sprite - allows Tsuda to turn into a into the shadow-like figure, much related to Hell's sprite having claws and fangs but has horns, with a slight blue color to them, but has lightning surging through them and a tail with an end that like a devil's also having lightning surging through it
Both transformation has a custom color to the effects or the shadow body (effects = blue fire or purple lightning - shadow body = yellow body , blue or red body) *cash only :p*
Hold X for 3 seconds to end transformation

Transformation GP - 10K / 10,000 (100 uses)
Transformation Cash - 900 (500 uses)

Transformation Dash (both) - Shadow steps , if hold, he runs on all fours (can unlimitely sprint)

Dash Attack - quikly slashes horizantily with claws

*No Grab*

Transformation Basic Combo - ZZZ ZZZ Z - Starts off with a stab of both claws, then slashes diagnaly down, comes back up with the back of his fist, whirls around and hits lower section with one of his claws, reaches upward while still crouched, comes up with a rising uppercut (still on ground) and slashes down, finishes with a magma pillar / lightning bolt from the ground (enemy flies in air)

ZZZ ZZZ Z >Z - Double / Critical hit - leaps forward with a ground pound with both claws

ZZZ ZZZ Z ^Z - Ariel Attack - Comes up with a spining upper cut (3 hits) like a sideways tornado

ZZZ ZZZ Z vZ - Another Critical hit - Appears charging like a lion behind enemy and quikly slashes through enemy

Hell's Sprite MP Skill 1 - Burning Claw - whole body engulfed in flames charges forward with one explosive claw slash

Hell's Sprite MP Skill 2 - Hell Assault - forms a flame hurrican and pushes it forward

Hell's Sprite MP Skill 3 - Hell Storm - Engulfed in flames, leaps forward and slams the ground making a fire wall impossible to jump over.

Thunder Sprite MP Skill1 - Thunder Claw - same as Burning Claw but with lightning effects

Thunder Sprite MP Skill 2 - Lightning Bomb - Jumps in air and shoots a gaint thunder ball 40 degrees to the ground, with lightning coming up where it hit

Thunder Sprite MP Skill 3 - Thunder Storm - Lightning Surging through his whole body, charges forward with an upper cut with energy fallowing, then makes a 2 circular energy waves making the enemy fly backwards, disapearing and reapearing behind flying enemy and punches ground for one hard thunder smack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pet that comes with Tsuda - Lynacy - a cute baby chibi wolf with black fur and light blue lightning mark on forhead, and swirls on arms the may look like tattoos and he loves cookies like his old master Tsuda

Pet Attack - Cookie Slicer - throws a giant cookie (giant at his size) spinning on its side slicing at enemys (who knew cookies could be so powerful ?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

Tsuda Kyashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Archives-
Jump to: