Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:53 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Vote_lcapResistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Voting_barResistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Vote_lcapResistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Voting_barResistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Resistance of the KK Hamsters

Go down 
+7
sakuno21
Regnum of Terra
Kenssai
Elesis
Hibari
lAElBlades
Masami
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Hoohahahaha, all this over me creating the Resistance. o.o
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:20 am

@ Blades wrote:
Trance wrote:
@ Blades wrote:
mack367 wrote:
@ Blades wrote:
mack367 wrote:
the resistance will fall...it must! it must to secure the future of the Hamster Empire!

... o.o

lol

-Burns-
WDF??? i keel you! Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955 Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955 Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955 Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955 Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955 Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 775955
Your already burned,With all the cookies
-burns again-

*walks up with a mallet and whacks blades upside the head with it* No just no.
it was an illusion of me and whacked the void, nice try.
- stabs -
- burns -

Um that was nigh ineffective considering you just stabbed and burned a REALLY EASILY PISSED OFF TROLL BESERKER! If you need me I'll be hiding in that in that stabbing and flame proof shelter over there.
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 pm

great i think people are starting to troll on Kenssai Hamster's nono
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:27 pm

I think now would be an appropriate time to say:

inb4lock.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm

yeah good idea Sir USC drew Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance of the KK Hamsters   Resistance of the KK Hamsters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance of the KK Hamsters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2