Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:35 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Vote_lcapHOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Voting_barHOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Vote_lcapHOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Voting_barHOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?

Go down 
+4
Jashiin
Rainbow Dash
Chrysalis
Hibari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Empty
PostSubject: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

As you can tell from my title. I am curious on how fun you think the games we host which are Knight's Game(KG for short) and Aggerssor battles(AB).
Give it a 1-5 in if you like it or not and answer the questions below.

There may be a chance your idea will be picked!
We will see what people think.

If you could add 1 idea to AB and/or KG what would it be?

Thanks for the input. Anything to help you guys have more fun with this is great for me
-Sci

Your ideas:
uscdrew
More drops/Aggressors for those that are lower levels. I haven't been able to participate in AB's for a while due to Emblem Restrictions. Even when I do get to participate, Most of the time the drops are not what I'm expecting. I'd like to see a valor orb or something drop to allow people to get forms they haven't obtained yet. I've also noticed that the "Chance of summoning certain Aggressors" items have very little to no effect on which aggressors actually get picked.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Edited and Stickied cause I'm curious as well
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

AB - Definite 5. It's so much fun.

Idea/Change - More drops/Aggressors for those that are lower levels. I haven't been able to participate in AB's for a while due to Emblem Restrictions. Even when I do get to participate, Most of the time the drops are not what I'm expecting. I'd like to see a valor orb or something drop to allow people to get forms they haven't obtained yet. I've also noticed that the "Chance of summoning certain Aggressors" items have very little to no effect on which aggressors actually get picked.

Thanks for allowing us to voice our opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm

What i think of AB
2/1
Cause its just that good

My idea:

FORGE SYSTEM

And that follows to what i dislike.

i hate how we cant get old REs such as stage 1 bless which gives us 2x hp! thats like amazing!But we cant ever get it. And starters wont ever get stuff like the Medal that gives 2x atk and speed.
So if i could change 1 thing is to make a way to get older REs.

Last edited by |KK|Reborn on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm

I'd like to keep my ideas, (which are alot, like 20) between me and sci >)
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Aggressor Battle: 3/5

Let's pretend that you are a new person, and have never played anything that even resembles AB in your life before. So you read Shugo's guide for a crash course. Stats from GC level, ok. Buy stuff from the store using munni gained from being active, ok. The monster has certain abilities, ok. But then...wait, what is this? There's also three different types of crests that can be used to buy other things, and titles, and abilities and and and. And there's also missions, and pvp, and gambling, and KG, and like a trillion other ways to get things?! And then you look at someone else's attack in a feeble attempt to get a clue, only to be confronted with a wall of text containing things you ain't never seen before. And then your head explodes from the information overload.

Point is, AB is a whole lot easier for oldies, who get eased into all of this by gradual additions to the game.

Also, lowish score because I am a lazy person.

Knight's Game: 4/5

Higher score because it's not as confusing. Also because exploring a castle looks fun. That's all I can really say, since I don't actually play.

I do see a potential problem though. Everyone has five actions per day, and each action only goes through if Sci is present to give you the next step. So what happens when 15+ people all want to do five different things a day? Don't even talk to me about exam time, I'm not even sure if it's fair to expect one person to do all this during vacation.

I dunno...can actions be rolled over to the next day? Maybe the player can make a quick post saying he/she wants to save their actions for that day.

Then...maybe on the weekend, take part of the Knight's Game onto Vent so that it can be done quicker in real time. Private chat windows would be useful for this, and then Sci can just copypasta the convo onto the forum afterwards.

Which would also get people to use Vent more frequently. :v
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Agree ten thousand percent with Sutan on the Knight's Game thing.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

You can vote on the ideas you know.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Aggressor: 100/1

I love aggressor! It is just so much fun for me. I just love the concept! That's all I have to say.

Knight's Game: 100/1

I also think KG is fun! It is my basic RP forum game which I used to play on Gaia. Very entertaining and it even links up with Aggressor!

As for suggestions:

I agree with Drew. Old items for the newbies is nice. I was thinking maybe a starter pack for any newcomers to aggressor. Like the Kingdom Key would be a starter RE to show an example of how things work.

@Sutan - I tried my best to make my guide simple, but in a game like Aggressor, you are constantly learning. I'm still learning too which is why it seems difficult and a lot to grasp. However, that's what makes it so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 pm

o.o
Sorry if my post came off as offensive, I didn't mean for it to be that way!

Shugo, your guide is a godsend, and I don't know if I can effectively express my gratitude to you for taking the time to make it. It's just...a lot of stuff to take in and keep track of, you know?
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Sutan wrote:
o.o
Sorry if my post came off as offensive, I didn't mean for it to be that way!

Shugo, your guide is a godsend, and I don't know if I can effectively express my gratitude to you for taking the time to make it. It's just...a lot of stuff to take in and keep track of, you know?

Oh no I didn't take it offensively xD
I should be sorry for making you think that. And thanks Sutan, it means a lot!
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 pm

If you dont expect to learn much then your WAY off.

AB is hard at first since all the stuff you gotta remember but its easier as you play
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

My comment to Sutan's post.

Well, if you're starting in this era of aggressor's now, yeah it'll only take time to get acustomed to.
It took time for us "oldies" to get acustomed to it.

Yes, you could say there's "billions of other ways to get stuff", it takes time to get them. In addition to taking the time to get used to playing this game.
The more time you play, the more time you see the aggressors and actually get to fight it, the more experience you'll gain over time, be fighting just like us "oldies"! =D

If there's things you dont get, ask for clarifications from someone who does know the system like the back of their hand!
Over time, after looking through the pages over, and over.... and over... and over.... aaand OVER, you'll remember every single last detail as if you studied an exam, and aced it with a 100%.

as those who are lower ranked, doesnt have much in the first place to be able to do most things someone with more experience could do. But if a starter had like 1M munni, and took up the opinion what they should get some someone with experience, would be able to hit their first 1,000 damage on their first try. Something we oldies never could do when we first started. You guys are actually lucky, because you can catch up to us alot quicker than you might expect.

You just need to find a style of fighting that works for you~
For one thing, Time and Patience is key to it all.
burn that into your mind. Because its true for this game
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Go sutan then?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Sutan you love Shugo's guide too much. XD

AB. 4/5
Aggressors only have a couple of issues and one of those is that I struggle fighting aggresosrs with Shugo and doing anything. More my bad though lol.
Another thing is how some individuals put too much emphasis on things in it and so there can be a lot of anger/unteamlike attitude. Plus you guys call me weak behind my back. QQ

KG 2/5
We have like 5 actions per day (my player pin gives me 7)? I can only usually do 1 action so I haven't really done enough of the KG to enjoy it much. Also what happens if we die.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

James wrote:
You guys call me weak behind my back. QQ

I don't D:
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 pm

if you die you can use a crest to come back to life
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 pm

|KK|Reborn wrote:
if you die you can use a crest to come back to life

You can?
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:07 pm

yeah in KG
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Ah
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

James wrote:
Sutan you love Shugo's guide too much. XD

AB. 4/5
Aggressors only have a couple of issues and one of those is that I struggle fighting aggresosrs with Shugo and doing anything. More my bad though lol.
Another thing is how some individuals put too much emphasis on things in it and so there can be a lot of anger/unteamlike attitude. Plus you guys call me weak behind my back. QQ

KG 2/5
We have like 5 actions per day (my player pin gives me 7)? I can only usually do 1 action so I haven't really done enough of the KG to enjoy it much. Also what happens if we die.

*coughmonsterhuntercough
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 pm

When your greedy for money and when you could have done more. Thats called holding back not weak.
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Aggresor 3/5

AB should be more focused on stats boosts and not multipliers, Since multipliers get your stats very high, then the boss has like 100,000 attack and that most of the time Abilities that multiply are only for attack and speed. So you get low Def, Very high speed or Attack, So all you have to do is block the attack of the aggresor with white border or dark spiked shell, but when there is something like '' You can't use those abilities '' then Your screwed.
My suggestion is to focus more on defense and also that multipliers be rarer ( Like if it was some kind of godly ability and not a common thing like it is now ) So more on stats boosts and that we lower the equipement or rare equipement stats so that the game is more smooth and that everyone can progress with the aggresor.

Knight game 4/5
Nothing much to say, pretty perfect game, simple and well thought.
One thing is, that you can never use all your actions completly.

Idea:
Add a '' Kingdom knight castle '' Thingy in aggresor battles during the weekly fight, So the aggresor can attack it once per day and that the Castle got a set defense and a set HP so the castle would be more a collective way to all AB players to upgrade it ( like everyone pays a little for an upgrade so we can finaly get a better castle or something like that )
Also there should be a Skip stat that is very rare to get stats in it
( Like 1 in skip stats = 0,50% to skip an aggresor attack and the % chance is upgrading exponentionaly. )

Another Idea:
More regular Equipement in the munni shop and other shops.
( I,ve sent suggestions to sci before But he never answered about them :( )
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

lAElBlades wrote:
Aggresor 3/5

1)AB should be more focused on stats boosts and not multipliers, Since multipliers get your stats very high, then the boss has like 100,000 attack and that most of the time Abilities that multiply are only for attack and speed. So you get low Def, Very high speed or Attack,
So all you have to do is block the attack of the aggresor with white border or dark spiked shell, but when there is something like '' You can't use those abilities '' then Your screwed.

2)My suggestion is to focus more on defense and also that multipliers be rarer ( Like if it was some kind of godly ability and not a common thing like it is now ) So more on stats boosts and that we lower the equipement or rare equipement stats so that the game is more smooth and that everyone can progress with the aggresor.

Knight game 4/5
Nothing much to say, pretty perfect game, simple and well thought.
One thing is, that you can never use all your actions completly.

3)Idea:
Add a '' Kingdom knight castle '' Thingy in aggresor battles during the weekly fight, So the aggresor can attack it once per day and that the Castle got a set defense and a set HP so the castle would be more a collective way to all AB players to upgrade it ( like everyone pays a little for an upgrade so we can finaly get a better castle or something like that )
( Like 1 in skip stats = 0,50% to skip an aggresor attack and the % chance is upgrading exponentionaly. )

4)Another Idea:
More regular Equipement in the munni shop and other shops.
( I,ve sent suggestions to sci before But he never answered about them :( )

1)To copy on the low Defense how come shady hit 22billion using a D-armor/Danmaku armor set
And i can get over 10 Billion with my normal set o.o

to the your screwed part. My tip is be flexiable and if that doesnt work then its fine to lose. Starters know that and so do we vets.

2)Caps= Acutal damage and The cap limit damage
And we do have buffs on defense quite along of them to be honest. (Shady has 1 that i Fire bolting want)
And you do know that sci was going to first debuff pretty much everything but caps was easier to make and control.
And tip on moving with aggerssor. Go fight a flandre .

3)I like the castle idea but i dont understand that
V

4)at this current point of time. TBH we dont need any more o.o crest shop is fine and some of the munni shop ones are better then crest shop so ya.

But these are just my opinions on your idea
Back to top Go down
lAElBlades
Shadow Fighter
Shadow Fighter
lAElBlades

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Nah What I meant is that we add a new stat called dodge

Speed:x
Attack:x
Defense:x
Dodge:x

and that the equipement that give the dodge stat are either really expensive/very rare or whatever like that
And the stat is exponential that means if you have 2 in that stat it is 1% chance
and that mainly equipements that will have this stat will only have +1
so if you have 3 in that stat = 2%
4 = 4%
5= 8%
and after 5 it is only + 1% to a max of 15%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?   HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW FUN IS THIS TO YOU!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next