Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Vote_lcapKingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Voting_barKingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Vote_lcapKingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Voting_barKingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories

Go down 
+5
Elesis
Chrysalis
Rainbow Dash
Koopa
Sutan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. If I have overstepped my bounds somewhere, please tell me, and I will fix it.

That being said, this is a multi chapter evolving story. Or a collection of random things. Whichever you choose. I do not have a plot planned. It's just things I see around here. And chapters may be altered. And yes, this is partly because everything posted here is in first drafts. /lazy

Anything I write in subsequent posts on this thread is hereby relieved of the burden of adhering to the truth.

That is all. Please enjoy.

Last edited by Sutan on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Chapter 1: The First Memory

Chair balancing is an art form. It may look simple, but the fact is that there are many factors a balancer must take into consideration when practicing. For one thing, weight must be equal on every side. Then you have to also think about the texture of the floor, the material of the chair itself, and any obstacles in the environment.

It would also be easier if he didn’t have two people staring him down while he tried to find his center of gravity. It upset his nerves.

Trance sighed and looked down at first of two application forms that had been submitted to him earlier, then quickly glanced back up to the applicant in question.

“You, again?!” He asked in exasperation.

“Yeah” gushed the tofu loving knight, “I applied before but then no one said if I was in and then I talked to Chips and he said that if I wasn’t in then I should formally submit an application like this. Which I did, but in the wrong place! So I had to go back and-“

“Okay okay, I got it” Trance cut in, “let me be the first to welcome you both to the guild. Welcome to the Kingdom Knights.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, here’s the lounge, and people just hang out here and stuff.” He nodded in greeting to several people sitting on the various chairs and couches. “To your left is the door to the dungeon, which I suggest you don’t visit, and down that hallway is the kitchen and our guild leader Sci’s room.”

Well, at least they aren’t crazy, thought Trance as he watched them take turns in introducing themselves and meeting the other guild members. Granted, one talked too much and the other was just really short, but they’d probably do ok in a guild full of similarly…or slightly more strange people. He frowned as faint sounds of yelling and things breaking reached his ears as they came to a stop at the top of the stairs.

He sighed, exasperated as the faint tinkling of broken glass hitting the ground came from the first room in the corridor. “Uh…you guys can pick a room in this hallway, they’ve been cleaned recently and…just what is happening in there?!” He grasped the brass knob and pulled open the door. “Dude, wha-“

It was hard not to stare at the destruction in front of them. The bed had been split in half, one part lying in a tangle of ripped sheets and pillow feathers, the other half poking through the broken window. The bookshelf and table had been chopped into a pile of tinder, and the chair…had probably been reduced to subatomic particles. In the middle of all the dust and debris stood a boy in red armor, who was in the process of screaming and growling incoherently while wildly swinging a giant paddle shaped sword at something in the northwestern corner of the room.

“What the hell, Blades?”

Something small and furry made a quick dash from the protective corner for the door way, and the trio quickly backed away as the boy in question spun and roared at the little fugitive heading in their direction. The little fur ball rounded the door way at lightning speed, and scrabbled it’s way further down the hallway in a frantic attempt to preserve its life, with Blades close behind.

“Oh no, you don’t”, he hissed, and drove his sword into the nearest stone wall. Trance and the two newcomers watched in shock as the enraged guild member proceeded to scoop out massive blocks of stone and fling it at the retreating figure. The floor shook, and the entire right side of the corridor caved in as the ceiling lost support.

“Hmm, okay, it’s dead,” announced the red knight as he lifted a section of wall off the bloody smear. He turned and blinked, finally realizing that there were people in the vicinity. “I thought it was one of Kenssai’s hamsters, but it turned out to be a sewer rat instead” he mumbled, embarrassed. They continued to stare, and Blades looked away as he shouldered past them on his way to the lounge.

“Keh, noobs.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Um, okay. You guys can choose a room from another one of the hallways actually. Our rooms aren’t usually that messy” Trance said, in an effort to calm the two down. They nodded mutely and followed him back down the stairs. They had nearly made it to the other stair case when suddenly the main doors banged open, and a heavily armored figure dashed in, screaming for the doors to be locked in an ear piercingly high girlish voice.

The three watched impassively as the person clanked past them on the way to the kitchens, still too shocked by the previous incident to admire the large egg that was balanced precariously in the arms of the still screaming knight. “Hey James, we’ll need another one for the cake next week,” Trance called after a moment. He turned and started up the stairs as a faint “what?!” echoed from the passage to the kitchen.

“He…he cut those stones like they were nothing but tofu…,” Wystner finally managed to whisper. Trance looked up from the large ring of keys in his hands and nodded. “Many of the guildies are quite good with weapons. That guy was Blades, one of the best at those types of swords. And the guy with the egg is James. He’s pretty good too, and you can ask him for help anytime.”

He finally managed to find the correct key, and ushered them into the room for a tour. “This hallway is even better than that last one. You get the morning sun, and stay cool the rest of the day. Plus the view isn’t half bad,” he said as he drew aside the curtains.

It was wasteland in every direction. Just a main course of sand, with a side dish of sand, and topped with more sand for extra emphasis. Even so, there was an allure to the bleak quality of the landscape. It seemed almost…poetic. “Well, okay. There aren’t any waterfalls or snow topped mountains, but what else can you expect from being in between dimensions? At least the sun is still here and we have solid ground.”

“Ah, look” murmured the second newbie, looking through the window. Two people appeared to be sparring on an area of hard packed earth. One summoned three lethal looking blades that pierced through the ground at the second person, who was moving fast enough to evade the attack. They watched with interest as the blue clad figure jumped behind his opponent for a hit and quickly unsheathed his nodachi for a slash, then repeated the action, each time from a different direction.

“That one leaves his shadow behind” the small knight observed. “Yeah,” Trance said grinning, reverence clear in his voice, “That’s our combo god Gd. He can probably help you with training and stuff. The guy is pretty awesome.”

He spent the rest of the afternoon helping the two move their luggage, and they excused themselves shortly before evening to set themselves up. All in all, it had been a pretty good day, Trance thought to himself as he walked past a few rock-paper-scissors playing people in the lounge on the way back to his room.

He deposited himself in his favorite chair and sighed, thinking of all the work he’d probably have to do tomorrow to clean up that hallway. Before long, he began to unconsciously tip his chair backward. Steady, even floor, check. Strong chair, check. He blinked and twisted to look for any obstacles behind him, and lost his balance, falling into a box behind him. “Ow…”

Last edited by Sutan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 am

hmmm.... I wonder how chapter 2 is going to be like lolz XD

any way nice work you put on in introducing every one in the guild and how the characters are talking and what they are working for in there and i hope to see more work and end up creating a book about are guild will be awesome as heck.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 am

There is no me what is this

Very good story. I hope to read more soon!
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 am

Sutan wrote:
And the guy with the egg is James. You can ask him for help anytime.”
But he will turn you down. XD

I really liked your stowwey Sutan, but it is seriously lacking in MHTness.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 pm

James wrote:
Sutan wrote:
And the guy with the egg is James. You can ask him for help anytime.”
But he will turn you down. XD

I really liked your stowwey Sutan, but it is seriously lacking in MHTness.

I thought that bit with the egg was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

This is quite good. Looking forward to more
-Sci approved-
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:04 pm

sci needs a stamp for the -sci approved- thing
-hopes sci agrees-
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:08 am

I love how I'm the tour guide for the guild. I mean I'm a nice guy but I'm no tour guide also was james carrying a wyvern egg or somethign since he was carryign a giant egg?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah Trance. In MHT, you sometimes have to do quests where you have to deliver large items such as Wyvern Eggs. These eggs are very large and heavy, forcing you to not be able to use items or jump off of cliffs for shortcuts (unless you have felyne lander). It also doesn't allow use of weapons, and it restricts your speed. Mega Dash Juice is vital to doing quests such as these (especially the heat exhaustion quest).
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

I know about Wyvern egg collecting quests I was just asking and my mom thought I said mega @$$ juice when I said Mega Dash Juice.
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm

If I've asked for your permission, then you'll show up...eventually.

Trance, it's not that you're the guild tour guide. You were the first one to welcome me into the guild. Sutan does not forget that.

And James, both Drew and Trance are correct. That is a Wyvern egg that you are carrying.

Thank you for the responses, everyone. I'll start working on the next chapter as soon as possible. Expect something this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Hope to read more soon. It's very very good.

By the way, you don't have to ask permission from me. You can use me.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Sutan wrote:

“Yeah” gushed the tofu loving knight, “I applied before but then no one said if I was in and then I talked to Chips and he said that if I wasn’t in then I should formally submit an application like this. Which I did, but in the wrong place! So I had to go back and-“

“Okay okay, I got it” Trance cut in, “let me be the first to welcome you both to the guild. Welcome to the Kingdom Knights.”

Is that me?! ;O? wait I thought it was Koopa who told me to formally submit an application form wait...if this is the memory's of KK then wouldn't you need to write about this conversation?!
Back to top Go down
Derpy Hooves
Samurai
Samurai
Derpy Hooves

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 am

Keep et going, keep et going!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Samurai
Samurai
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Your story has the official support of the Second Volunteer club.
-thumbs up-

Looking forward to more~
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I liked that the weirdest parts have me in it Sutan should write a MHT bit to please James ;OAnyways I think it's pretty good wonder what chapter 2 is going to be like.The Second MemoryI bet that's is the next chapters title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories   Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Knights: Chain of Memories
Page 1 of 1