Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:59 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Voting_barwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Vote_lcapwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Voting_barwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

woo~ Trickster~

Go down 
+7
Masami
Kunoiichi
bardo
lKKlShugo
sakuno21
Elesis
Jashiin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Bleh I'm bad at trickster, have really bad eqips xD and rrrrriggghhtttt
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm

"Suggestion" If your Tm is too low to be able too get 3rd I would recommend doing Monkey_T quests for grass or fiesta monster quests or just monster quests. "Here's a tip on dark lords priests or wizards." If you want to be a Dark lord..DON'T dark lords suck.They do a lot of damage, but who cares. Priests or wizards can use SoH. Dark shield maybe reflect 50% melee attacks, But Soh can block attacks for 25 secs or until it dies (Bunny's should be able to break it..be careful. "BE SURE TO USE MIST BEFORE SOH!"I think you should use these defs. Shield of heaven, light shield, maybe mana shield, 1st anniversary if you have it. (Optional)Buy it for 30m?, and that's about it. o/ guild ~Wystner~ If your having trouble just Pm a guy named AeroSphere and or Provis. He's a trickster maniac. He could have the best staff in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Get a Golden Lion Sheild(enchanted with all dark stones) + Elemental Shotal(enchanted with all electric stones) and you should be fine as a power type~

i love buffalos~<3
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Golden lion shield is good.I think put soil attribute on GLS And shadow attribute on GS. I must admire "Power:Bunnies" "Magic:Dragons Sheep's about the same thing if your sheep is a witch and your dragon is a wizard then yes the same thing." "Sense:Prob Lions" "Charm:RACOONS TOTALLY!". So Yeh. I'm not good at Trickster so you don't have to lesson. ~Wystner~
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:57 pm

dislike : Bunnies, Sheeps, Dragons (dirty dirty KS'ers dem magic types...), Racoons
Like : Cats, Lions, Fox, Racoons, Buffalos<3
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Lol. Dislike what ever Jashiin likes Like : Cats, Lions, Fox, Racoons, Buffalos<3
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Jashiin wrote:
dislike : Bunnies, Sheeps, Dragons (dirty dirty KS'ers dem magic types...), Racoons
Like : Cats, Lions, Fox, Racoons, Buffalos<3
I dislike what ever Jashiin likes so I have to like Bunnies, Sheep's,Dragons dang over powered magic types that could kill Jashiin in 1 sec cause his Lk, Md, and Hp sucks. Even I would be able to kill him. If I got P lvled then yes I would pwn Jashiin in like 1 sec with mist, Mana shield, Light Shield, Shield of Heaven, Elctro attack, scorching earth, mana storm, mana ring, mana arrow, Arrow rush, and a lot of more pwn attacks. Jashiin and his weak buffalo will be killed by my dragon and my raccoon that I'm p lvling. and what KS? In dungeons or pvp?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Why not just fight him? It is difficult to make claims like that otherwise.
Also you should of just edited your last post.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:52 pm

omegaX5 is going to die!

Last edited by Wystner on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Here's how to get galders. First make a powerful arc stick (Prob the best staff in the game) Hope it pwns. If your a magic type you might want to keep one for yourself and if your a meleer then sell it and comp it with LK temper it to lvl 10 or just have it lvl 1. Sell it for 18m or if it sucks. 5m. If it's a nice lvl 12 staff and nice comps and awesome fuse then sell it for like 1 bil! And that's how I like getting galders. selling rare eqips is also a good way. Buy something and selling it for more is also one. If it's worth more...
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm

who wants to help my level 24 raccoon in fantasia server level? =3

another way to get gladers, is just kill a buncha bugbears and jokers
Loot it till your 89% of weight (obviously from collecting all the weapons)
sell them all, gain 100-400K - repeat (when done for several hours, you'd gain 5 million)

Or just go dig a bunch of Ripped Contracts from Desert Beach, untill 89%
and basically is the same as selling a bunch of weapons from bugbears/jokers
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

My thought was drill at tap mine and or snow hill. Both way works. Wait P lvl your raccoon or just help with stupid giving no exp and tm questies?
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

my coon is level 30 now.
I just want to get to level 50 (my TM level always stays like, 1 or 2 lvls behind my base)
so i can get second job, and later trans.
I always wanted trans
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Lol. Just ask someone to p lvl you. it's way faster. I wouldn't get 2nd just quite yet though jashiin. I would stay 1st until you get your stuffs and god like eqips and galsders + cash points.
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

pssh.

I advanced right after i got my buffalo ready for second job
and ya know, that was 2 years ago (actually 3) when the theme at the log in didn't change yet.

i still turned out good, i want my friggin second job, and ill do it how i want to xD
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

NEVER! D< "D: I hate the other server =.=" and season 2 trickster overly SUCKS! I keep going where the npc's USED to be....and all the places.(I hate questing).
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm

yeah i know it changed. it changed alot, but you'll learn to get used to it.

The drops have increased to what they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

I did got used to it...though I still go to the original position of shop and npc's!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 pm

when they got pochi, and kachi, made me upset that transporting doesnt costs 500 Galders anymore + Miranda watty stepped down from transporting us QQ
but i delt with it.

and look at GC and Season 3. People said they hated it the whole month, and now, they love it. like lolwut 8D

guess people are just naturally scared of big changes
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I hates Season 2 Trickster.
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm

why Wystner? lolz XD

i tryed trickster and i really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 am

Well thats cause you haven't played season 1! I keep going to places where the npc's used to be! Wait did you?
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm

sonic did but he did not really like it lolz XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

woo~ Trickster~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next