Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
With a heavy heart, I must now post this message Vote_lcapWith a heavy heart, I must now post this message Voting_barWith a heavy heart, I must now post this message Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
With a heavy heart, I must now post this message Vote_lcapWith a heavy heart, I must now post this message Voting_barWith a heavy heart, I must now post this message Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

With a heavy heart, I must now post this message

Go down 
+2
Jashiin
Chrysalis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

With a heavy heart, I must now post this message Empty
PostSubject: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:38 am

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has been around with us for these almost-2 years. It's unbelievable to me that
We've been around for this long. For all the drama that has arisen to all the fun times we've had, I just want to say
thank you for making my GC life so much fun and everything outside GC just as entertaining to do.

If you haven't noticed, I have been...slow on updates. And it didn't just start with my laptop deciding to fail on me either.
Multiple burnouts, slacking on updating things like the point totals, agressors, and a whole load of other stuff that hasn't
even been released yet. At first, I thought it was because "I just need a break", but after an almost month long break, I have
come to the conclusion that things aren't just the same for me anymore.

GC has changed considerably in the past year, to the point where I can't even recognize it as the game that allured me more than
2 years ago. However, I just can't bear the current way the game works. NOt only that, this past year of school has really
made me not work on the guild as I did when I first started running it. These next few years will get worse, and would have
been extremely detrimental to the process of creating wonderful content for you guys to experience. It would be very
difficult for me to keep up with everything.

The guild has grown now to the point where although I am proud to what I have created and , in my personal opinion, is very
unique as a guild, even to this day. However, I can only work on so much and I can now only work on this as a small, on the side
thing that I can't really put much attention to anymore.

Kingdom Knights has been, and still is, one of the most entertaining, quirky, and fun guilds not just in GC, but possibly
as a social experience has a whole for many people here. I greatly enjoyed working with the officers, reading ideas and
creating wacky schemes for you guys to either love me or go "oh this is gonna be tough".

As of monday, Kingdom Knights will no longer be under my leadership and as a guild, will close in game and in Elsword possibly (if no officer
wishes to run that branch). Aggressor Battles will still be available for play, but will be toned down, run very slowly,
and will not update as regularly anymore. KG will not close either, but will not be regularly updated.

What is gone:
Members list, Rules, and being a formal guild will be closed
Gambling House is closed
Arena is closed

what remains:
Aggressor Battle for those who still like to play
KG for those who still like to play
The forum will stay open for those who use it for socializing
The Vent will remain open for a few weeks unless people want it open for longer.

AB specific changes:
-Reincarnate Weapon requirements will stay for those who still play Aggressor Battle. They will be updated to the planned change on monday

-Munni and Crests can still be earned for AB only reasons.

-I will no longer updated point totals. If there are no Officers or if OneYearOldKid/Reborn do not want to participate
in AB anymore, then AB will close

KG specific changes:
-The story will progress if one chooses to continue to play
-The max actions one can do a day will now cap at 5
-If Shugo no longer wishes to update KG, then those at or under mission 3 may not play

If you have any lingering questions as to what would have been planned, or if you want me to spoil any story bits about KG, AB
or what would have been Mon's Game, you may PM me on the forums or on MSN

For those who still wish to keep in contact with me (cause apparently you like me), my MSN is ChatotOwns@hotmail.com

This has been a very painful decision for me to make, but I feel like I cannot continue with something that feels more
like a job than a hobby. I apologize to any new recruits that have joined recently, to officers who have put in alot of effort, work
and time into creating this wonderful guild.

I hope that everyone here will still have fun with each other, even though the formal guild is now gone.
For one last time from me to the entire guild, Good Luck Knights!

EDIT: Shugo, Jashiin, and Reborn have been made Administator for ease of changing any work
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 am

This is so shocking...I don't even know what to say. QQ
Been here since April 16th 2010 so only half the time really, but even in that time so much has happened and I have met so many new friends possibly a few enemies as well. So much interesting stuff has happened here and even I have done the odd thing, which wouldn't have happened without KK.

I have no idea what I will do next...
but
I wish you luck and good luck to the rest of the guild as well. Crying or Very sad

I would like to thank everyone,
Spoiler:

Last edited by James on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 am

This guild has had a long, nice, fun run under the command of Sci. You will be missed from it's leadership. The greatest chatot of all times.
Hope everything goes well for you in life, Sci.

So, i'm not just gonna give up. I have a plan for us officers to run the guild. which is probably Sci's intention anyway as he is leaving.
Talk to Jashiin must you need to feel comfort that this guild can still be going strong
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 am

Shady.
Msn
NOw.
We have important need to talk for the future of AB.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 am

Although this is sad and depressing to me, I'm kinda glad. Sci you've done so much for this guild and I would've liked if you stayed longer. However, I understand how things are for you. I may not have been here as long as Reborn or Shady but I've had a long of fun experiences in this guild :]
Don't worry! We'll take good care of the guild for you Sci! The Chatots will live on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Ahhh.... this is quite a tragic end. But it may not be over, Sci you have been an AMAZING leader. We can take it from here , but without yoou it will never be the same.

Most Unfortunate....Most Unfortunate QQ
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Sci, there's no feasible way for me to express my gratitude towards you and every other member of this guild group. The past year has been incredibly fun and enjoyable for all of us. While I'm sad to see you go, I can only hope that, like a phoenix, this end signals a new beginning for us all.

Thank you, and godspeed.

In addition, I'd like to thank everyone specifically
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a heavy heart, I must now post this message   With a heavy heart, I must now post this message Empty

Back to top Go down

With a heavy heart, I must now post this message
Page 1 of 1