Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Archimedian Adventures.... Vote_lcapArchimedian Adventures.... Voting_barArchimedian Adventures.... Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Archimedian Adventures.... Vote_lcapArchimedian Adventures.... Voting_barArchimedian Adventures.... Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Archimedian Adventures....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♜Celtic♜

♜Celtic♜

Archimedian Adventures.... Empty
PostSubject: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Since, I love archimedia that much, I've decided to create something called Archimedian Adventures where we will travel all across archimedia :D
So, post below if you want to come with this adventure with me and make sure you post your IGN. More info later. Still organizing things...... Yup, I will be taking the frist 3 people who post. :D Let's explore archimedia together :D
By the way.....Relics of Kounat will not be part of this adventure. It will go up to Thunder Hammer. This is only for people who are low leveled yet they wish to understand the story a bit more and they're too low level to reach archimedia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 am

I can manage those places. Kounat is just.<_<
Back to top Go down
♜Celtic♜

♜Celtic♜

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

I agree.. Kounat is BLEH
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 am

Never even tried champion mode there. XD
You would need an epic team.
Back to top Go down
♜Celtic♜

♜Celtic♜

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Who said anything bout champion mode..... All I said was we were gunna EXPLORE it... meaning no leveling just letting people become aware of the plot.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 pm

I was just complaining about dat evil map.<_<
Couldn't you somehow type up all the talking parts in the region?
Back to top Go down
♜Celtic♜

♜Celtic♜

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:38 am

Beginning
Mari: Where are we?
Sieghart: History has it that a powerful kingdom was completely destroyed by a great explosion. But since we're far from the epicenter of that explosion, we may find some traces of the old kingdom.
Mari: Soul Stone...explosions...feels just like yesterday.
Arme: Mari, you're definitely mysterious. Are you a time traveler?
Mari: My memories are coming back bit by bit, but that, I don't know...
Arme: Oh, I'm so sorry. That was a dumb question.
Ryan: Hold on! They say this place was destroyed ages ago, but something recently left these huge tracks all over this area.
Sieghart: I kept thinking that same thing, too. I think we need to do a thorough search of this place!

Crossway
(The screen sidescrolls to a strange, purple vortex)
Mari: !!! A dimensional portal? What's this doing here?!
(The screen sidescrolls to a demon standing in front of a portal)
Sebastian: Young Master. Humans have arrived.
Dio: I'm aware. There's no need to concern ourselves with such weak creatures. Onrush!
(Dio attacks the Dimensional Portal with his Onrush, but the portal isn't dented one bit)
Lass: What is that, a demon? And I think monsters are spilling out of that dimensional portal there.
Lire: But why is that demon destroying the portal?
Jin: Who knows why, but if monsters are coming out of that portal, then we need to do something about that.
Dio: Hmm? You insignificant little creatures are in my way.
Sieghart: Hoo~ Look we're in the way! I like. Want to challenge us and see who's faster?

Post Boss Battle
Sieghart: So, what are we getting in the way of?
Dio: Looks like there's some use for you after all.
Mari: A demon who destroyed the dimensional portals. I remember reading somewhere, then, you must be one of the demons who defended Kounat?
Dio: A survivor of Kounat? I have to admit, I'm a bit shocked.
Arme: Wow. A real life demon, right here! Please, come along with us~!
Dio: ...
Sieghart: I think you're looking to do more than just temporarily sealing off a portal. If you came with us, I think we could be of some help. How's about it?
Dio: I don't need your help. However, I do have some private interests I need to pursue, so I will go with you. Alfred! Let's get ready.

Sorry its crappy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:40 am

That is good. XD
Never seen the ending text.
Back to top Go down
♜Celtic♜

♜Celtic♜

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah remembering the text is easy :P That and I screenshotted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archimedian Adventures....   Archimedian Adventures.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Archimedian Adventures....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Off-Topic Discussion :: Posting Games-
Jump to: