Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Tue May 07, 2024 7:23 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_lcapSuggestion: Dice Roll Voting_barSuggestion: Dice Roll Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_lcapSuggestion: Dice Roll Voting_barSuggestion: Dice Roll Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Suggestion: Dice Roll

Go down 
+2
SirFelix
lKKlShugo
6 posters

Dice Roll option for Forum?
Yes
Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_lcap60%Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_lcap40%Suggestion: Dice Roll Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

Suggestion: Dice Roll Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:47 am

So I was looking for a way to enhance our lottery and Aggressor to incorporate real-time chance into it. So I remember we used dice in some RPGs and decided to see if our forum had a dice option. It so happens we do!!
Now this suggestion can only be approved by Shady and Reborn but I would also like to hear everyone's opinion on this first.

So vote for if you want dice or not and leave any comments/suggestion of use/etc.

Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 am

No don't bother using the dice option with the forum i tryed it on my rpg fourm it total flopped and i went back to using real dice withen 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 am

My luck sucks either way.
How would it work exactly?
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 am

I really dislike the idea of Dice since we don't really need it. Maybe if we used it for KG but we don't own KG, thats sci's area.

For AB, I think its better if we keep it the way it is then build off to more basic ideas.
Since I for 1 can abuse the dice roll if it works the way i think it does and that is why I don't wanna add that. Maybe for lotto i use random.org to do all my lotto stuff and how hard I make the GA and luck game.

Don't forget Shugo that your 1 of the KK's leader as well. As long as you stand strong on your idea and give enough detail for it then Me and shady will agree as well but don't forget that If 1 of us don't agree, The idea won't get be made or done
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 am

Everything can be exploited to some extent. No way to prove that what you claim happened on random.org actually happened
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

What I meant for the dice was for only the 3 leaders to roll and if the RPG committee (mainly Crimson) to use. But I can see Crimson thinks it won't work for his RPGs.
The idea behind the dice is physical, random evidence as James has pointed out. I wasn't thinking of letting any user use this function but this forum doesn't have a control on permission. It's not that I don't trust our users but as Reborn has been mentioned, it is exploitable to an extent.

As for how the dice work. You simply choose a dice (we can make them) and it will come out as a BBCode function in your post. When you post it will generate a possible choice out of the faces of the die. The problem is that with the BBCode function, the die will re-roll if you hit edit or quote the post.

Example:
This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

-This post is for testing Dice w/o BBCode use.-

Edit: OMG!!!! IT SHOWS SCI ROLLING THE DICE FOR US!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
-Tears of Joy-
And you can't change it unless you're a mod who can edit Sci's post.

Last edited by lKKlShugo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

The member 'lKKlShugo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Demo' :
Suggestion: Dice Roll Icon-dice2
Result : 5
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Kinda odd how it says 5, yet the 6 side is face up.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 pm

No idea how this works still, but it sure looks interesting.
Also, I like how it looks like Yuuka is playing a dice game with us because of Sci's display picture.
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

@Drew - it's the dice icon for rolling the Demo die.

@Sutan - basicly when you post you can roll a dice (look under preview; the option is not available in Quick Post) using it will get Sci to throw that die and you will get a random result. I plan to use this in KG and lotto. Maybe in agressor. I will expand on this when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 am

-is it charge of lotto- o.o
Back to top Go down
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:57 pm

|KK|Reborn wrote:
-is it charge of lotto- o.o
I know? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Dice Roll   Suggestion: Dice Roll Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Dice Roll
Page 1 of 1