Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
-tentative poke-. Vote_lcap-tentative poke-. Voting_bar-tentative poke-. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
-tentative poke-. Vote_lcap-tentative poke-. Voting_bar-tentative poke-. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

-tentative poke-.

Go down 
+2
Rainbow Dash
Kiri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 pm

So I've been wondering...if the guild is still alive.

It doesn't seem to be though...

Been playing Elsword lately. If anyone wants to have a guild up there/need help with any dungeons or pvp or whatever, I'm free to help etc etc.

Just passing by to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm

I know James and I are here, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Aah, I see.
It's Drew, right?

How are you?

&&That means there's literally no one else anymore? Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 am

Yeah, that's me.

I haven't seen really anyone besides us, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 am

Hi Kiri
The guild is pretty much dead as there are only 9 people in-game who play. lKKlBlast being the main person G Point-wise after me. Since the leaders are not around to accept new people that also poses a minor problem.
Really Rainbow Dash is the main/only forumer.
Back to top Go down
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

How troublesome.

No hope branching off to other games, either?

If you two are active, why not become temporary leaders? I don't mind helping with paperwork and stuffs if you need to.

&&HiJames.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 am

To be honest I'd have no problem being a leader, and I've raised this option before when the officer application threads were up, but I don't know how we'll be able to get a hold of shugo and the others to actually make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't mind helping out, though I won't be able to do much in game (sure I can carry people up until late Xenia, but I haven't played in so long I doubt I can do the rest right now even with XBow).

I do know people who can temporarily override the current three leaders, however. Gotta check on that though.

Mind gathering everyone who's alive and get them to get their opinions on this in the thread or something?

[Again, if you do something like branch off to Els, we have a guild going there so c:]
Back to top Go down
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Also add me on skype/MSN if you want to discuss this further.

acertainmagicaldeer.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:01 am

There was some sort of effort to branch off to some other games, but not sure what happened to that.

I have become pretty OP in dungeons now since switching my main and could easily help carry anyone through any dungeon except the one released a couple of days ago. Also Wizard's Lab stage 30 is a very dodgey one. Only ever duoed there with potion spammage (no bonus or natals that time)

Here is the list of those who logged on recently. OMG Shugo logged on whut.
Spoiler:
Out of those Loxy isn't actually active since she hadn't logged on in like months. Symphonious is a nickname change so no idea who that is (curse all the free nickname change cards they have been giving out recently!) Shugo very rarely is online.

The rest are Suave, RegisNex, XIII Girl and lKKlBlast all log on regularly. lKKlBlast has been playing so much he/she actually is now KK's second highest G Point contributor! Someone finally beat lKKlHikari who hasn't logged on since June. So nice work lKKlBlast who has now become a legitimate threat to my easily achieved first place position! /ego.

On the forums the list is as follows: Drew and well...only Drew....oh and Rainbow Dash (Drew). I lurk.

We can't accept new people in-game or on the forums. Oddly enough 2 people have applied recently and been ignored (not by Drew though). Kk is not doing too well, Kiri :c

I already have you on msn?
Back to top Go down
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am

Unless someone are absolutely doubly sure about running a branch guild somewhere, I would suggest not trying that right now.

Already got a guild going in Els, so that is of no problem to me. I'm not the guild leader, but I definitely can invite and carry you anywhere within NA server. v:

And I see.

Right now I can transfer GM_Ship to people, but I'll prefer to not take such drastic measures first T:. Would anyone be against creating a new temporary guild so you can accept people until the three current leaders return? I don't think that is too hard.

&&get on MSN @_@.

Also any current players in the guild are welcome to participate and discuss ideas in here. So if possible, you should tell them that!
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 pm

-Confident Poke-
Back to top Go down
KenderMystic

KenderMystic

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Even though I'm new I'll just pretend I exist too~
Back to top Go down
Tachi
Samurai
Samurai
Tachi

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 pm

does any1 have crona msn just in case?
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

You are just as important as everyone else KenderMystic. You are also one of the only people from here I gave a gift and also gave me one back :D.

For Shady Only v
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KenderMystic

KenderMystic

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Well, Shugo let me in, so yay me, I guess :p
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Accept what new people?

You know what GC does to my laptop.

Oh, and yeah, sorry for being out. School for me has taken a sudden.... dive into a sea of busy-ness for me, ya know?

Between school, sports, homework, SATs/ACTs, Projects, Joey, housely expected chores (Like picking things up, vacuuming etc.) , personal chores (My clothes, hygeine stuffs), family dealings/plannings (They're starting to look for my opinion now....) and a few more down the list, I barely have time for myself.

I tell ya, these things are a killer, by the time I'm actually done with it all, it's like, 11:00 already and I'm tired as... as... as I don't even know what.

But a major part has been put on hold, now that the season is over (but I have to go back in 2 months, starting January the week after Winter break)

And then Exams are comming up, teachers are rushing through lessons cause of mid-terms, I have advanced classes that is giving me tons of homework and long-term projects, I have an Essay that's due tomorrow and I'm only half way through.

Meh, let me stop now before I make a wall of text of how my days have been....
Well, it's not as bad as it sounds though, just have no time on my hands like I used to.

/end small vent
Back to top Go down
Kiri

Kiri

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Kender, being new doesn't mean that you'll be any less important! =x.

Also @Shady: You should concentrate, I think. I'm gonna assume you're in junior/senior year of high school. All dem colleges are gonna be fun to apply to, be sure to not procrastinate on doing those or you'll reallllyy screw it up.

&&Phew, it seems we more or less are okay, it seems. If y'll can still use a hand or whatever, tell me. But for now, I'll watch from the sidelines. I -technically- am not allowed in the guild anymore, so...
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Jashiin is a Junior, yes. =3
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 am

Education/work there shall always be something. Unless you go mooch and be unemployed for a bit and out of education lol
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Well Kiri, by all means, do what you do.
We could use all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-tentative poke-. Empty
PostSubject: Re: -tentative poke-.   -tentative poke-. Empty

Back to top Go down

-tentative poke-.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Knights :: Kingdom Knights General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: