Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:23 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Vote_lcapJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Voting_barJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Vote_lcapJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Voting_barJames, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

James, I'm calling you out.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:41 am

I thought you had died. D:

No pony takeover then afterall *scribbles out months of plans*
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 1230593471
Lol.  Of course I'm not dead, just busy.

Well really it appears that things are quiet around here.....

Too quiet /narrows eyes

Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm

It seems like we're the only three here.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
KenderMystic

KenderMystic

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I've been here, just not logging in because laziness~
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

I have been too lazy to log on.

But does anyone (Drew) want to play some monster hunter? I haven't had time for a few weeks to play at all due to being unable to find teams. I have gone so long without hunting :c
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

I actually haven't done any hunting at all recently either.
Back to top Go down
|KK|KingOfTerra

|KK|KingOfTerra

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
I have been too lazy to log on.

But does anyone (Drew) want to play some monster hunter? I haven't had time for a few weeks to play at all due to being unable to find teams.  I have gone so long without hunting :c

James!! Tis i da barroth
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:38 am

Fast responses.  So you fancy hunting sometime?

Barroth is alive D:  You must have been the one that killed my team.  You picked on the weak causing a failure :c How's it hanging? (why a new forum account?)
Back to top Go down
|KK|KingOfTerra

|KK|KingOfTerra

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

Barroth is alive D:  You must have been the one that killed my team.  You picked on the weak causing a failure :c How's it hanging? (why a new forum account?)

Yes James i haz reappeared James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 2504076594 and yes i killed your team, garbage bunch rather. its good and i forgot my password. how you been james?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Twilight Sparkle wrote:

Sometime soon, definitely, but I think I'd have to work on myself a bit more first. I haven't even reached the MH3U exclusive elder dragon yet!
Back to top Go down
KenderMystic

KenderMystic

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Still exist~
Back to top Go down
Dakilla455
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
Dakilla455

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:43 pm

this guild died...
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Indeed

Twilight Sparkle
Darkside
Darkside
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:36 am

Too many other new and shiny games out there, that is what I blame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James, I'm calling you out.   James, I'm calling you out. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

James, I'm calling you out.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3