Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:56 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Vote_lcapIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Voting_barIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Vote_lcapIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Voting_barIntroduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Introduction Thread! :D

Go down 
+31
FlaredWings
Swubi
Sutan
Tofurash
iLaysChipz
scotty1
Laogai
SirFelix
Starsiege
|KK|Kupo
akapish
lKKlShugo
Masami
Elesis
LunaTheVampireGoddess
Shanaa
Trixie
Hibari
lKKlGintoki
Rainbow Dash
bardo
Koopa
Kenssai
sakuno21
Jashiin
Derpy Hooves
krazyswagga
Fluttershy
Chrysalis
Kunoiichi
Roslyn
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lKKlShugo
Tamer of the Dark
Tamer of the Dark
lKKlShugo

Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Kunoiichi wrote:
Hi Shugo and Sieghart-fan person.
Hey Kunoiichi ^^
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm

akapish wrote:
unmaskeddemon wrote:
LunaTheVampireGoddess wrote:
RAWRRRR you will all know me soon MUHAHAHA XD *death by hugs* hehe
O.O'''

The speed of death can be accelerated by the size of a boob modifier! :D
Yes, BUT I am Death itself, I came from the Borderlines and Realms of DeathPiea, Hell(yes, that IS a state >.>) SO I decide who lives and who dies >:)
Back to top Go down
|KK|Kupo

|KK|Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 pm

hi, my name is kupo. sorry of not being active that much i got so much homework and now exam. nice to meet you all, im new to this forum so i dont know much
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 am

unmaskeddemon wrote:
akapish wrote:
unmaskeddemon wrote:
LunaTheVampireGoddess wrote:
RAWRRRR you will all know me soon MUHAHAHA XD *death by hugs* hehe
O.O'''

The speed of death can be accelerated by the size of a boob modifier! :D
Yes, BUT I am Death itself, I came from the Borderlines and Realms of DeathPiea, Hell(yes, that IS a state >.>) SO I decide who lives and who dies >:)
Whew, trying too hard, guys... That's not what we're here for, Akapish, though it almost sounds good... :v
Anyway, back to the introductions.
Back to top Go down
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm xGdx, but you may call me Gd or gd or g as shun does.

I like to find combos in the game, I'm usually lurking in pvp or practice mode, so if you need anything just whisper ~ and for those that did not know my ign name is the same as my forum name ~ that is all....for now :D
Back to top Go down
bardo
Dusk
Dusk
bardo

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 am

gd juggles me to much with shisa :(
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm

lol bardo xD
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:35 am

ah well its 2:28 am i'm bored so i guess i'll give my introduction

Hi i'm SirFelix tho most ppl just call me Felix or Silver*i prefer silver tho* i like um fudge the color purple and chaos i've given myself the self made title of Chaos Walker becuse i love too cause chaos and discourt wherever i go i run the guild's rpg thread Which NO ONE HAS BEEN GOING TOO SINCE I MOVED IT (YEAH I'M LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU KOOP SHADY HACAME MACK RAGING GET YOUR BUTTS TOO THE RPG THREAD BEFORE I HAVE TOO DRAG YOU THERE!!!!) i'm a sieghart user and you will never find my real name *chunks a pie in the nexts person to posts face* bye FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Starsiege
Dragoon
Dragoon
Starsiege

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 am

More of me, I'll guess i'll start helping people with basics of a class now, grabs too if needed.
That's all for now
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 am

well have fun with that gd

Last edited by Crimson the Thief on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
Laogai
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Laogai

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:26 am

IGn : Laogai

Elesis lv 21

Lire lv 31

Arme lv 10

Ronan lv 33

Lass lv 34

Ryan lv 20

Amy lv 31

Jin lv 22

Sieghart lv 39

Mari lv

Dio lv

Will you post on the guild thread? yes

Tell us a little bit about yourself: love potato

What is the secret word? (this can be found by reading the rules) crescent

If you were referred, place their IGN and Forum name here Kenssai
Back to top Go down
scotty1
Dusk
Dusk
scotty1

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

sup, im scotty
im great at almost all video games, music is my life so ull c music as my sigs, & i learn quickwhenever u need some1 2 talk 2 im hear 2 listen, if u have a question ill do my best 2 answer it. If u compare me 2 ur friends i might b the nicest of all of them, just don't hang out with me 2 long (people tend 2 die on the inside when they hang around me) and I love playin GC, here r my characters so far:

elesis: 34(3rd job)

lire: 42 (4th job)

arme: 34 (3rd job)

lass: 50 (4th job)

ryan: 47 (4th job)

ronan: 53 ( i dont have 2 tell u which job he is)

amy: 42(4th job)

jin: 33 (3rd job)

seighart: 39 (3rd job)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 am

Hi Scotty
I don't think you will be accepted because there is this form thingy you need to apply..I can't find the form on this new website, but I think it is on the old GC forum page.
Good luck.:P
Back to top Go down
scotty1
Dusk
Dusk
scotty1

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:49 pm

i was alrdy a member, do i still have 2 fill out the form though?
Back to top Go down
iLaysChipz
Light Wisp
Light Wisp
iLaysChipz

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Finally brought up the motivation to make a post here. (Too lazy xD)

Hello peoples who know me and don't know me.
It may be hard to see online, but I'm probably the laziest person you'll ever meet. But at the same time I'm a perfectionist so it's a really, really, bad combo because it makes me take forever.
Also i unconsciously type lol or xD alot even though i think it's really annoying sometimes and I'm only laughing a tenth of the time i type it, not that i hate it or anything. xD
My name is an innuendo type pun (Rated PG-13) for those of you that haven't got it yet, since my friends usually make a LOT of innuendo jokes lol(there i go again xD and again xD and again).
I tend to pvp alot, so the only thing you'll see me doing on grand chase is pvp lol
Also, I like anime (usually action romance adventures, with a little ecchi xD)
Doctor Who is probably my favorite non-anime and you ppls should watch it
I've only played half the 1st kingdom hearts and GBA game. But I've beaten the 2nd one o.o
I like making people laugh, including myself.
I tend to make fun of my bestest of friends, so don't take it to heart x.x (old habbits are hard to break)
Ummm, i like chips, the more unique and tasty the flavor, the better :D
And... ummm. hi. Laughing

Last edited by iLaysChipz on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 am

Hello! My name is Sutan, and I am a lazy person. I am a pushover in PvP, and careless when dungeoning. But I still like GC. I love pizza, pepparkakor, and fruit juice in white grape peach flavor. Actually, I like all food in general. Except for vegetables. And most fruits. And some seafood. Also do not like kidney, but liver is most delicious.

I am commonly found not doing homework, wasting time, and being slow. Anime/manga is cool too. Some of my favorites include Yu Yu Hakusho, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and Hellsing.

Good at reading, but not so good at writing (which I am hoping to fix eventually).

I am usually shy and quiet, but I'm friendly. I look forward to getting to know everyone, and learning from you all.

My favorite colour is navy blue.

I don't know what else to put here...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 am

Sutan wrote:

I am commonly found not doing homework, wasting time, and being slow.
Just like me. :D (even right now)

Sutan wrote:
Good at reading
I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Swubi

Swubi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Helloooo, I am one of Kenssai hamster nice to meet all of ya!! Oh and is Kenssai typing, my small hand make it hard to type xD.

My name ish cute right x]. Kenssai gave me that name x]. Ok need to poop cya xD.
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 pm

For new members that don't know me, or have read my old intro(idk if I added one. Oh well, I'll just make a new one), then prepare to have your mind blasted by just how non-normal I am.

Before KK: Before KK, I had no life. I was on the computer 24/7, always playing online games, like Grand Chase, Trickster, Rumble Fighter, ROBLOX, that kind of stuff. Then, one of my friends, dakilla, recommended that I join his guild. I didn't know what his guild was, until later on. A few weeks after dakilla recommended me to the guild, I searched around the forum until I found a very popular guild, you guessed it, KingdomKnights. I signed up because I thought it was a cool guild. That, was when the unexpected things I never thought would happen to me, happened.

During the RagingFury Era:
If you didn't know, my nTreev(now renamed SG Interactive) forum name was RagingFury. I made some friends when I joined the guild, like Koopa, Trance, Sonic, Crimson, and Mia. Then, I decided to participate in the Aggressor Battles....I wasn't so good. As time went by, I made more friends, like James, Kenssai, and even Roslyn and Sci. I had an awesome time at the guild. That, was when news struck that Sci created a Guild Forum.

The Last Days of Raging and the Birth of Riku:
As soon as I joined the guild forum, my excitement tripled. Everything was so organized, and I could easily find what I wanted. I decided to give the Aggressor Battle another try. I was actually pretty decent. Then, I started making new sigs, and when my friends outside the guild said that I act and look a lil like Riku, that struck me. I rushed home from school one day, and changed my name to Demon Child Riku. I made more friends on the guild, and almost 8 months passed during the Riku Era....Bad news struck, and I left the guild and went on a Hiatus.....The Ree Era....had begun.

The Devastating Ree Era and The Untruthful Lies:
After I went on a Hiatus, my cousin picked up the account and said it was "rightfully hers" That part, was true. She's the one who made the nTreev account and played GC for about 5 days. She also made the account on here when I was too busy with my girlfriend. At this time, during the hiatus, I started hanging out with my girlfriend more. Ree, of course, would be a pervert, and a liar. She would ruin this guild with her "perverted-ness" and made everyone crazy. She then came up with a rumor of me wanting to join SS, which I wanted to do due to the fact that my girlfriend convinced me. Anyways, I rethought about it, and decided to stay with KK. I wanted to have my account back, and she said she'd give it to me....IF she could do something first. I sighed and agreed...a big mistake. Ree came up with the idea that I wanted KK and SS to FALL, which was not true at all. A few days later, she quit, and I came back under the name: HeiReaperX.

The Death of Riku, Disappearance of Ree, and Reincarnation of Hei:
About two weeks ago, I rejoined KK under the name of Hei. Reborn kindly allowedm e back into the guild, and I said that I quit Grand Chase until Chaos comes. For now, I'm contributing to the Trickster branch of KingdomKnights. At this point in time, I have 2 girlfriends, which only adds to the further stress I'm going through. Yes, I have 2 girlfriends. Both of them don't care, as long as I love them both. And I do. That's all the information about me I can share that is forum and a little outside world info.

The Real Hei:
Outside the guild, I'm a hacker. Yes, I've hacked my iPod, DS, Wii, etc. And like I said, I have two girlfriends. The first one looks like this:
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 76872_175616135784873_100000094634430_622192_1496293_n

[Edit]: Since I broke up with my 2nd girlfriend, I have acquired a new one in less than 2 days. The new 2nd one looks like this:
Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 34816_133295473396690_100001487153249_191517_3248469_n
I also love MCR, I'm a punk Asian, wear mostly black, and yeah. The online games I'm currently playing are: Maplestory, CABAL Online, Trickster, and Lunia. I plan to play either Requiem: Memento Mori or Elsword[EU] soon. I am NOT a fan of the XBox360, because I hate shooting games and mostly the gameplay on the 360. I am perfectly fine with my Nintendo Wii and PSP. My current favorite song is Party Poison by MCR and my favorite girlfriend out of the two is the 2nd one. Hope yall enjoyed my long intro.

Last edited by Gaon on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Hello I am Wystner. I like sleeping, sometimes playing GC, Trickster, and Lunia.
What I don't like is lagging so badly it would make having no internet a blessing.
I try not to go outside, and stay inside as much as possible, but maybe I would go out to buy UGC's to cash ether Lunia or Trickster. This is not much about me, but I'm sure you can guess what I'm like Don't tell us, since you're putting this in blue, your favorite color is blue. You like to sit on you comp chair and try not to fail. Your lag annoys you, and like fashion in games. Yes we all know you.
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm redoing my intro cause I doubt people would have read my pitful excuse of a paragraph intro so yeah Imma redo me intro.

Howdy I'm Alex(Also and widely known as Trance, Sakuno, or Sambaga) I'm acctualy a great writer(Seriously you should read some of the stuff I put into my stories sometimes) lets see I have an older sister thats a great drawer(Seriously if I can pull something up that she drew it sorta is better than Rose) I say reading is something I'm good at cause I swear I'm the only person in my family to sit down and read teh MANUAL for something.(AKA I once sat in the hallway of my old house reading the manual for teh gamecube.) I'm a Touhou fan cause of Sci which I'm not really all that mad about cause in a way Touhou games are acctualy fun. I'm a Zelda nerd and am still called the blue link of KK. Lets see I have to say the best book I've read is either the Maximum ride series or the Deltora series.(Don't ask I just read it last year out of either shear bordum or I just wanted to read it) I have a youtube channel which is Sakuno1221.(Currently with nothing uploaded) I'm really want to start an LP(AKA a lets play) most likely about a zelda game or hell even MHT if I ever get around to acctualy getting on with the Offline story mode of it(CURSE YOU GREAT JAGGI CAPTURE QUEST!) any way I play a lot of MMOs such as Trickster, AQW, WoW, GC(Used to), Vindictus, MAbinogi, and DFO.

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell without going to indepth.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 am

Ok why is everyone changing their names?!
Back to top Go down
FlaredWings
Dusk
Dusk
FlaredWings

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey, I'm Flared (FlaredWings), my real name is Kyle. I am 18 years old, enjoy playing GC but I'm...a decent player =P
Don't have too much time to play, and if I do it's usually late. I love playing PS3 also, add me (FlaredWings, original right? It's my username for EVERYTHING)
I have a girlfriend o_o
I enjoy reading manga also.
I play alto saxophone in the band (Concert, pep, and marching)
...I'm straight *clearly*
I procrastinate homework...all the time
Senior year = worst lol school wise that is, they think we have nothing better to do than homework all the time
I'm easy to get along with =D
Love,
Flared
Back to top Go down
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 am

FlaredWings wrote:

I have a girlfriend o_o
...I'm straight *clearly*

Have I mentioned I am heterosexual today?

Sorry, I just had to say that.

Nice to meet all new people as always
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread! :D   Introduction Thread! :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread! :D
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next