Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Sukitayu FanFic Vote_lcapSukitayu FanFic Voting_barSukitayu FanFic Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Sukitayu FanFic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Sukitayu FanFic Empty
PostSubject: Sukitayu FanFic   Sukitayu FanFic EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Welcome all. I posted a sign up sheet for this fanfic a few weeks ago. Anyways, I said chapter one was coming, here it is! Note that this is the revised version of my story. My friend revised it for me, and she did one hell of a job.

Chapter 1: "Formation of The Sukitayus"

Creation. What is it, really? Birth? Reincarnation? Maybe. But we do know one thing. Creation starts with life.....and death. This is the story about a boy and his friends. They had acquired super natural power...but they also cheated death.
"Hey, Chris! Wait up!" I shouted. We were walking home from school, and I had bought 9 salty sea ice cream for my friends. Excuse me, but I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Tai, and my friends are: Chris, Emily, Brian, Sebastian, Lisa, Kimvi, Kissmet, and Trance. We recently felt a strange presence, but paid no mind.
"What? Oh, you got salty sea ice cream! Zomg! The game!" Chris shouted.
"God, Chris. Just let it go. The game isn't cool!" Emily said as she pressed down on Chris' pressure point. Just then, Trance and I felt the same weird presence we felt earlier.
"What is it, guys?" Brian asked both of us. He started walking forwards with Sebastian, who had asked the same question. Lisa held them back, and I stated, "Stop. There's someone following us. Trance, go with the others. I'll handle 'him'." Trance started to speak up, but I gave him a fierce look, and he understood.
"Come on, guys. Let's go," he said, then walked away with the group, eating their ice cream. I looked up at a building and jumped towards it. There, I met a familiar face: Eizen.
"Well done, mortal. How did you know I was following you?" he asked me.
"Shut the hell up. Why are you stalking us, huh? ANSWER ME!" I shouted, then grabbed him by his collar.
"Foolish child. You are only my test subjects. As we speak, multiple viruses are infecting your body. Have fun...." As he finished his sentence, he jumped down, and I started feeling dizzy. I tried to speak, but no words formed. I fell down on top of the roof. Everything turned to black. The last thing I saw was Eizen killing two of my friends. Finally, words starting coming out of my mouth. But they were only spoken in a whisper: "Damn you Eizen.......bastard......."

When I woke up, I found myself in a giant room, sitting in a throne. I stood up and observed the area. That's when I saw a little girl next to me.
"Uhh.....who the hell are you?" I asked her. She did not speak, but instead grabbed my arm and dragged me through several hallways. When we reached a room, I stopped her and smacked her hand away from my arm and asked her the same question, "Who the HELL are you!?"
"Shut your damn mouth," she said with a calm but serious tone, then tilted her sword towards my throat. "Look around you. What do you see in this room? I'll give you a hint: This is the lab where Lord Eizen tests his 'test subjects'." Then I realized that my friends were in septic tanks, but each one of them had a number:
Trance: -10
Chris:-2
Emily:-4
Lisa:-6
Brian:-8
Sebastian:-7
"Guys! Wake up!" I shouted. I tried breaking through the glasses, flipping switches. Nothing worked. Then, they awoke from their sleep. I turned around and grabbed the little girl by her shirt and asked her again who she was.
"My name is Suyu De," she began, "I am one half of your Zanbato. Your other half is resting on your waist." I looked down, and sure enough, there was a sword strapped onto my waist. But, it didn't look big enough to be a Zanbato. I paid this no mind.
"Ugh....Tai....what the hell happened....and where the hell are we...?" Trance asked. Each one of my friends stepped out of their septic tank, puzzled. Then, out of nowhere, a mysterious figure appeared.
"...Who are you...?" I asked him.
"Sukitayu Number -12, Sci.....Chatotic Moan, Friguru!" he chanted. Then, he started growing colorful wings, an arm cannon, and bird legs and a beak. He shot each one of my friends and sent them flying into the next room.
"Just who the hell do you think you are! Sh-" I didn't finish my sentence. I looked down, and saw that Sci stabbed me right in the heart.
"You annoy me....Expand, Friguru," he said. My body exploded into bits....until.
Back to top Go down
DemonicStar
Samurai
Samurai
DemonicStar

Sukitayu FanFic Empty
PostSubject: I has an Idea.   Sukitayu FanFic EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm

After your story is completed. I'ma do a Story on Ezio on how he gotten into your story. I think It will be good. Since your story is like Bleach. It can be a filler.
Back to top Go down

Sukitayu FanFic
Page 1 of 1