Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Announcement for the week Vote_lcapAnnouncement for the week Voting_barAnnouncement for the week Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Announcement for the week Vote_lcapAnnouncement for the week Voting_barAnnouncement for the week Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Announcement for the week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Announcement for the week Empty
PostSubject: Announcement for the week   Announcement for the week EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

With guilds coming out (Finally), we shall be moving in game.
Unfortunately, due to school life and the fact that I am banned from GC, I can't really lead you guys in game.

However, Roslyn shall be leading the guild in game and mostly serve as messenger.

Any problems in game, talk to me on the forums. If not, then in game go to Roslyn or any other officer.

Aggressor related (Just cause I don't want to make another post)

Sorry for not adding rewards yet. I shall do so on Sunday along with a nioce update for Aggressors as well.

Oh and thanks to ShunArrow for this:

Usual Weekly update schedule:

Monday: Aggressor Change ,Mission Update if applicable and weekly events (Shrine, Arena, etc.) refreshed.
Tuesday: Bi-Weekly update if applicable
Wednesday: None
Thursday:None
Friday: None
Saturday:Aggressor rewards distributed
Sunday: Lottery Winners announced, Mission Points update

I hope this isn't too much trouble you guys
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomknights.forummotion.com

Announcement for the week
Page 1 of 1