Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Vote_lcapJournal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Voting_barJournal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Vote_lcapJournal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Voting_barJournal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) Empty
PostSubject: Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic)   Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Journal entry #1: The Igloo of Solitude

Hello I'm the Strange or TS for short I've been stranded on a strange world and must survive. I'm writing this so that even if I don't make it someone will know of my tale if they are also stranded on this strange land. Today when I woke up I was one a snow covered beach my idea was to make an Igloo as means of shelter so I made a shovel out of wood and started to collect snow after approximately 5 hours I collected the nessecary snow needed to make my igloo. It took less than a hour to make this igloo I shale call the Igloo of Solitude.

Journal entery #1 end.

Journal entry #2: Gathering lumber, hunting cows, and getting lost

Hello again The Strange here today I decided to gather lumber to heat my stove. Half way through gather lumber it came to me that I needed to make armor in order to survive even though I'm wearing really protective battle armor its shields have failed. I decided to hunt cows for their hide to make leather armor sound simple right? Wrong. While hunting said bolvine I got lost its took me approximately two hours to find my way back to the igloo of solitude. My new goal is to make a spire near the igloo of solitude to act as a beacon back home.

Journal entry #2 end.

Journal entry #2.5: The spire of hope and almost dieing.

Hello The Strange again for a tiny little update on this journal I built the spire which is named The spire of hope. After buildign it I wondered how to get down only thing I coudl think of was to jump so I tossed my things off thespire onto the roof of the igloo of solitude then jumped I almost died I decided it was the last thing stupid thing I'd do.

journal entry #2.5 end.

Journal entry #3: Monsters everywhere!

The Strange here just a little bit ago I was attacked by monsters well monster but it was tough I had to learn to circle around it to kill it. The beast I slew was the mighty skeleton an archer that wanted my blood I was lucky to kill it before it killed me. I guess there is more danger here than I once thought good time to mine and gather lumber is when the sun is up. Good time to hunt monster when the moon is up. I'm gonna go scout to see what exactly I'm dealing with.

Journal entry #3 end.

Journal entry #4: Fishing poles + boredum = fishing for monsters

Hello teh Strange here for to tell you something silly that happened I had the string and sticks needed to make a fishing pole so I made one to go fishing and thought hmm what would happen if I used this on an enemy the reaction is monster fishing its hilarious as heck. So yeah after dieing because of it and popping back up next to my house strange I know. but I need not worry about dieing then if I'm sent straight back to the igloo of solitude. Next goal is to try to find diamond.

journal entry #4 end.

Journal entry #5: Stairway to hell, gold, red stone, and bedrock

Hello the strange here I've been digging down in a stair like pattern in a cave today. I'm gonna nickname this stairway "The stairway to hell" and found gold I'm rich! I'm rich! I also found stuff called red stone maybe I'll make a watch and compass. I also hit bedrock looks like my goal to find diamond was a bust.

journal entry #5 end.
Back to top Go down

Journal of The Strange (A Minecraft fan-fic)
Page 1 of 1