Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:24 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
A KK Christmas tale. Vote_lcapA KK Christmas tale. Voting_barA KK Christmas tale. Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
A KK Christmas tale. Vote_lcapA KK Christmas tale. Voting_barA KK Christmas tale. Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

A KK Christmas tale.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

A KK Christmas tale. Empty
PostSubject: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:56 am

I Thought I'd make a little Christmas present for hte guild but since I', not a good drawer but I am a good story maker so why not make a KK christmas tale here we go.

Chapter 1: Decorating. Diffrent outfits? Two MIA KK Members.

Narrator: Twas a glorious December 5th and all through KK castle a small group of members were decorating the castle for christmas.
Rose: Come on we have to make suret his place is decorated by christmas. And where is Trance exactly he said he'd help us out?
Ken: Last time I checked he said he was dressing up for christmas whatever that means last time I checked I've never seen him out of his Blue link outfit.
???: Get out of my way me and the decorator 5000 gotta get Rose in one piece.
Rose: Judging by the vocie here comes trance with some wacky invention. about to rage
Ken: Um that don't look like trance well the clothing style is similar but wrong colors.
Rose: What colors?
Ken: Its a santa claus version of a link outfit.
Rose: He did say he was dressing up for christmas must mean he is going to be wearing some form of a christmas getup thus meaning a santa version of a link outfit. Trance over here!
Trance: Got it Koopa pedal faster we need to get there before chirstmas! Sonic man the decoration gun! We'll get this palce decorated well before Christmas if we get every thing needed!
Koopa: Got it Trance I'll try my hardest to pedal at least somewhat faster.
Sonic: Got it!
Rose: Trance what in the world is that thing and why is Sonic and Koopa here? And why are you all dressed like santa?
Trance, Koopa, and Sonic: This right here is the Chirstmas decorator 5000 which needs to be manned by three people well only two but we needed a captain so Trance deicded to tag along since its his invention anyway. And reason why we are dressed like this is because well we got the christmas spirit.
Rose: Great so this thign can help us decorate faster?
Trance: Pretty much if Felix can't pickpocket someone while stealing there pants then its not working correctly.
Rose: So it'll help decorate faster.
Trance: In a nutshell yes just load her up and let me, Koopa, and Sonic will handle the rest just give me a sec to get a map on this thing so koopa cna get us where we need to go.
Narator: Five hours and one blown up decorating machine later.
Trance: Rose we are finished deocrating but sadly we lost the decorator and Koopa and Sore no where to be found. Its terrible I spent a good 2 hours seaching hte decorated castle for them. *pulls out a clipboard out of his back pack and writes MIA on the top of a piece of paper and puts the names koopa and sonic on it* I'm gonna go find the message board and place this on it to alert the guild that two brave members disapeared in a tragic decorating accident.
Rose: Yeah Trance you go do that and have someone clean up the wreckage of the machine you made.
Narator: Meanwhile all the way at the north pole.
Koopa: Where are we?
Sonic: I don't know.

end of chapter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:07 am

Not even a mention of Barioth or the Great Baggi. They love this time year!
Did you have permission to use people's likeness? XD
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Sure, you put Sonic and Koopa, the two people most inactive on this forum but you do not have me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Well Me, Koopa, and Sonic are acctualy good friends on the forum so I put them first you join my little party thing soon.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 am

*pumps fist in a victorious pose*
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Don't worry James you come in soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Whew, it's cold up here... Dizzy
So, what's up, guys?
Smile
Back to top Go down
SirFelix
Dimension Knight
Dimension Knight
SirFelix

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 am

ROFL Trance: Pretty much if Felix can't pickpocket someone while stealing there pants then its not working correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com/
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 am

Darkwing wrote:
ROFL Trance: Pretty much if Felix can't pickpocket someone while stealing there pants then its not working correctly.
I thought you would get a kick out of that line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A KK Christmas tale.   A KK Christmas tale. Empty

Back to top Go down

A KK Christmas tale.
Page 1 of 1