Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Grand Chase Machinima Vote_lcapGrand Chase Machinima Voting_barGrand Chase Machinima Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Grand Chase Machinima Vote_lcapGrand Chase Machinima Voting_barGrand Chase Machinima Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Grand Chase Machinima

Go down 
+2
Koopa
Masami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Grand Chase Machinima Empty
PostSubject: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Trailer:

Yes, that's right, I am planning to make a Grand Chase machinima. BUT, I'm going to need the guild's help. Right now, I'm the only person who can record his voice, but I'm going to need MORE than that. Let me give you the basic gist of what the trailer means.
This Machinima branches off from the Jin ST training storyline(ie, Jin leaves the Chase, goes train for a few years, then comes back, stronger than ever). Instead, this is before Jin met the Chase, and back before the Chase was even created. One day, Jin's master(a Rama that resembles Jin, as seen in the trailer) tells him that Jin is getting his last assignment before his training is complete and he can leave Silver Land, a mysterious continent where Jin was raised since birth. The leader never speaks of "this mission", but Jin understands. Traveling and stopping at the Oath of Yearn, Jin encounters Sieghart. Sieghart snickers, and "finishes him off". After doing so, Sieghart leaves to go to Umni-Hell, where his leader, Dio, is waiting for him. Dio only mocks him and says that his mission is not complete, for Jin is only frozen in time and in a dimension known as Black Space. Sieghart then questions Dio about what he plans to do, and Dio just says, "In due time." Then, it goes to two Lasses, one a DA, and one a Striker. The DA tells that "Ally Jin" has been wiped off the faces of Chasia, the name of the world they're in, and the Striker responds with: Prepare for Plan: Chaos.
Now, that the backstory is done, let me tell you what happens. Jin wakes up hundreds of years later to find out that all his friends, family, and master are dead. He also finds out that his power(Skill Tree) has been depleted, and he wakes up in what he calls, "Forest of The Tree", known now as, "Trial Forest". Jin then sets out to hopefully find his lost powers, and runs into a person named Ronan. They agree to work together, and they shall overcome hard challenges, and more. All I can say. Now, for the character info.

Jin:
A hotheaded teenager, and always trains. He fights to become the best, hoping that one day, he could impress the girl of his dreams, a girl named Amy. Waking up 100 years from now, Jin is saddened by the fact that Amy is dead, and his powers lost, he sets off with Ronan so he can restore his powers.

Ronan:
Instead of being Mr. Suave, he is typically a bi, talking in a fashion that's...well....yea...He obsesses around pretty clothes, and tries to hide the fact that he finds Jin "hot".

Zeke:
The grandson of Sieghart, who had frozen Jin in time. Zeke is trying to find his father, who had gone missing after a terrible accident at Gaikoz Castle. Jin then suggests to Zeke, twice, to join him and Ronan, but he rejects, both times. Finally, after finding out the cold, hard, truth, Zeke then wants Jin dead, and sets off to train and succeed in what his grandfather couldn't do.

L:
Monsieur Lass' great grandchild, and a mysterious one at that. He's always demanding cookies, and he tends to fool around. But when he's ready to battle, he battles hard, and doesn't go down until his opponent is dead.

Dio:
Due to the fact that he's immortal, Dio can never die, and has been waiting for Jin's return this past 100 years. Now that Jin is unfrozen, Dio's true goals are set, and he sets off to take what's rightfully his.

The Traveling 3:
Elesis, Lire, and Arme. They are part of the Chase, and instead of being what they are in the game, they are actually really different. Lire is the leader, a hot-headed girl who uses arrows in many ways. Arme is Lire's "slave", doing everything Lire demands. Elesis is a quiet and calm girl who wants nothin
g but to find her brother. Omg, foreshadowing something!

Ryden:
The Guardian of the Forest. At first, when Jin's group was traveling to Elvenia, Ryden blocked the path, and they had to camp out in the woods one night. During that night, a rustling was heard, and a troll was spotted heading to the village. Ryden fought it off with his transformation, a Wolf. The group was overwhelmed, and asked Ryden to join them. Ryden refuses, saying that he needed to protect the village people, but kindly gave them something: a [insert spoiler here](Sorry, not telling xP)

Maria and Amber:
Maria and Amber are the daughters of Amy. When Jin found this out, he was saddened even more, then cursed that "he should've taken Amy's....uhh...nevermind." Maria is like her mother, Amy, while Amber is like her father, a person named Zero.

Now that the character info is done with, on with the parts I need.

I basically need all of them, apparently, except Jin, because I will be voice acting him.

Jin[x]
Ronan[]
L[]
Zeke[]
Elesis[]
Lire[]
Arme[]
Maria[]
Amber[]
Ryden[]

Please sign up with this form:(NOTE- You will need to be able to both play Grand Chase AND do voice narrations)

Character:
Level of Character:

....Yea, short. Oh well. I am writing the script as you read this, so yea. Hope to see this expand... xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I have a mic, but lack the confidence to speak much right now. lol
Someof my gc chars look pretty smexi as well. Very Happy

Gaon wrote:
Arme is Lire's "slave", doing everything Lire demands
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Lol you would, James. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 pm

How do you want the characters to sound anyway?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Ronan: Bi-ish
Ryden: Deep Voice
Zeke: Kinda like....Sasuke of Shippuden
L: No emotions
Elesis: Calm, collected
Arme: Whiney
Lire: Demanding
Maria: Preppy
Amber: Pervertish
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

very very interesting nice show Goan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sutan
Dragoon
Dragoon
Sutan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Voice acting? How interesting...

Too bad I don't have microphone capabilities at the moment, and none of those categories really fit me...
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

last time I checked Elesis was no where near calm and collected in game
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:40 pm

*pints to trailer* Everything you know about Grand Chase will Change. :3
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

still its not like in a few years little miss I'll kill everything and anything will turn into someone like koopa
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Lol is that a diss on koopa or a compliment? xD
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

a little of both
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I could do Jin.

If not I could settle for Ronan.
Back to top Go down
http://equestriadaily.com
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Lol I'm already Jin, so you can be Ronan. So anyways, can you play on grand chase while doing the voice on vent?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Ehh, probably not.

Me + GC = lag
Me + GC + Anything else = more lag.

I could have a chance at pulling it off, but I'd be a while after I log on before I could actually record anything.

When I first start playing, I can't play with anyone (I lag out) so I have to solo a dungeon a few times, then I can do a dungeon or PvP with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol awesome Gaon, though I can't fit in any of those.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Striker of Light
Striker of Light
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Even though I can't VC and play at the same time, I can still record lines and send them to you. We can then go online and you can record the gameplay and later sync it up with the audio.
Back to top Go down
Koopa
Dusk
Dusk
Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm

nice mabe i may sometimes join you drew in games i am able to play XD
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase Machinima   Grand Chase Machinima EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Gaon wrote:

Jin:
A hotheaded teenager, and always trains. He fights to become the best, hoping that one day, he could impress the girl of his dreams, a girl named Amy. Waking up 100 years from now, Jin is saddened by the fact that Amy is dead, and his powers lost, he sets off with Ronan so he can restore his powers.

Ronan:
Instead of being Mr. Suave, he is typically a bi, talking in a fashion that's...well....yea...He obsesses around pretty clothes, and tries to hide the fact that he finds Jin "hot".

Zeke:
The grandson of Sieghart, who had frozen Jin in time. Zeke is trying to find his father, who had gone missing after a terrible accident at Gaikoz Castle. Jin then suggests to Zeke, twice, to join him and Ronan, but he rejects, both times. Finally, after finding out the cold, hard, truth, Zeke then wants Jin dead, and sets off to train and succeed in what his grandfather couldn't do.

L:
Monsieur Lass' great grandchild, and a mysterious one at that. He's always demanding cookies, and he tends to fool around. But when he's ready to battle, he battles hard, and doesn't go down until his opponent is dead.

Dio:
Due to the fact that he's immortal, Dio can never die, and has been waiting for Jin's return this past 100 years. Now that Jin is unfrozen, Dio's true goals are set, and he sets off to take what's rightfully his.

The Traveling 3:
Elesis, Lire, and Arme. They are part of the Chase, and instead of being what they are in the game, they are actually really different. Lire is the leader, a hot-headed girl who uses arrows in many ways. Arme is Lire's "slave", doing everything Lire demands. Elesis is a quiet and calm girl who wants nothin
g but to find her brother. Omg, foreshadowing something!

Ryden:
The Guardian of the Forest. At first, when Jin's group was traveling to Elvenia, Ryden blocked the path, and they had to camp out in the woods one night. During that night, a rustling was heard, and a troll was spotted heading to the village. Ryden fought it off with his transformation, a Wolf. The group was overwhelmed, and asked Ryden to join them. Ryden refuses, saying that he needed to protect the village people, but kindly gave them something: a [insert spoiler here](Sorry, not telling xP)

Maria and Amber:
Maria and Amber are the daughters of Amy. When Jin found this out, he was saddened even more, then cursed that "he should've taken Amy's....uhh...nevermind." Maria is like her mother, Amy, while Amber is like her father, a person named Zero.

Now that the character info is done with, on with the parts I need.

I basically need all of them, apparently, except Jin, because I will be voice acting him.

Jin[x]
Ronan[]
L[]
Zeke[]
Elesis[]
Lire[]
Arme[]
Maria[]
Amber[]
Ryden[]
Eh Koopa? You have anyone of these voices? Wait wat sieg had babys? 0.0
Back to top Go down