Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Vote_lcapwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Voting_barwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Vote_lcapwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Voting_barwoo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

woo~ Trickster~

Go down 
+7
Masami
Kunoiichi
bardo
lKKlShugo
sakuno21
Elesis
Jashiin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 pm

no, james
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

no james this is not final fantasy or any other turn based game this is trickster where its semi not turnbased
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:58 pm

trance wrote:
no james this is not final fantasy or any other turn based game this is trickster where its semi not turnbased

the only FF game that i know of that is turn-based is FFX (10)
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

yea, its not turn based, its more of how fast your character can strike, and if you have diffrent skills, you can use skills multiple times right after you attack
though the skills you use may need a second to charge, and cool down time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 am

I was thinking it was like final fantasy XII and I am right? FFXII was semi not turn-based. (I has FFXII)
No need to bash on James for being stupid I has never played it so was not a bad guess Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

i wasnt bashing anyone xD
i was just explaining the more depths of the game that i've played long enough to find out that most of everyone else seemed to have didnt do
you gotta work hard for all the cool stuff in trickster. like getting elemental attributes (my buffalo has golden lion sheild with darkness and a elemental shotal [or sharp shotal... i cant remember, havnt played in a while] with lightning attribute on it, thats the tightest combination IMO)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 am

Dun worry wolfeh I didnt really think you were bashing me xD

If I want elemental attributes you can get various ones fairly early from my monster hunter tri game. I already has water and a paralysis weapon (both lances cos I <3 lances) Spiral and Gobul Lance. Also my armor set cos its a full set grants a few abilities such as defence up (s), recovery up and evasion+1. Best abilities ebur! Making switching to higher defence armors a tough decision.
I have gone a bit off topic...but what I am trying to say (I think) is that I am already swamped with tactics without barely spending any time on it. Don't even get me started on items XD
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 pm

James wrote:
I was thinking it was like final fantasy XII and I am right? FFXII was semi not turn-based. (I has FFXII)
No need to bash on James for being stupid I has never played it so was not a bad guess Crying or Very sad

FF12 is NOT a turn-based game. it is like a 3D version of any FF game except FF10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

It is kinda strategy turn based and unless you have decent speed you will basically attack then the enemy will attack.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm

can we quit arguing please?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 am

mack your a mod ^^
(congradulations)
Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 pm

uh-huh, and i want everyone to stop arguing, k?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

hey mack you have free rain only over the trickster section right?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Well then *dissapears into a poof of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm

BTW Mack how did you become a mod here?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:32 pm

....i'm the Branch Leader of the Trickster Branch...
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 pm

just started playing again a few days ago. Level 33 Buffalo btw, IGN is SyouraChi. So far right now, I'm doing the Poppuri Dungeon. Idk if it's required or not, but idk what else to do. The sandman said to go to the Caballa Relics, and an angel I called said to do the Poppuri Dungeon missions. Even as a POWER-Type, they overpower me, and the drop rate is so low x-x Does anyone know a different place I could go to level up and do missions? I know it's less likely, but I'd like to know T-T''
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 pm

hmm... i havnt really played trickster ina while, so idunno really xD
but i guess i can help you when i get my trickster redownloaded.

im buffalo too~ though im not pure AP, i can still do some decent damage
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm

so like... not much trickster talk.....
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm

i uninstalled it a while ago (no more space on the PC)
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm

i can hardly play it lulz
says i cant play cuz of abnoral connection or some sht like dat
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm now playing DFO and barely playing GC now.
Back to top Go down
Tofurash
Samurai
Samurai
Tofurash

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Lol I play trickster with a really bad lvl 77 dragon xD! I'm really bad at it.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

riiiight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woo~ Trickster~   woo~ Trickster~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

woo~ Trickster~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next