Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:56 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 am

Only one way to find out...

Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

Flame:Oh wait nvm, I have an Acellular *Turns into Bouken Red* Damn we're badass
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am

As the group walk down the sidewalk, looking at their Shodophone, Accellelator, and Go-On Morphers, they are encountered by Nanashi! What will they do.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am

Flame:Who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 am

Syk: The Nanashi(s) are fish. They can't speak...oh well. Guess we'll have to fight...Let's go! *splits up into Sylvia and Hokama, punches Flame's stomach, splitting him into two beings, one male, one female*

Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

Flame:Alrighty lets do this, Fira come on
NYA~ Trans time BoukenRed

Fira:Yes Flame Kun
AYN` BoukenYellow

*Amazing Poses*

THE BOUKENGER DUO
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am

Syk: Shodophone. Ippitsu Soujou
Sylvia: Ippitsu Soujou
Hokama:Ippitsu Soujou
Lily: Ippitsu Soujou
Nina: Ippitsu Soujou!

All: HA! *hits kanji symbol*

Syk: ShikenRed....Shiba....Syk..
Sylvia: The same, ShinkenBlue! Minato Sylvia!
Hokama: The same, ShinkenPink! Imatsu Hokama!
Lily: The same, ShinkenGreen! Shiba Lily!
Nina: HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHIBA LILY!?
Syk & Lily: *shows engagement ring*
Nina: Ugh......The same, ShinkenYellow! Nitsa Nina!

Sylvia, Hokama, Lily, Nina: *bows down on one knee*
Syk: The team authorized under Providence....Shinkenger!
All: HA!

Nanashi
HP: 5,000,000
Atk:200
Def:1,000
Spd:1

Turn Order:
Syk
Sylvia
Hokama
Mack
Flame
Trance
Nanashi

Syk: Here goes! Windmill! *copies Flame's Blast Finger, nods at Sylvia who nods back*
Syk and Sylvia: Talk To The Finger! 30*26*46*1,000 = 35,880,000. Nanashi is dead.

5,000 EXP given and 10,000 gold.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 am

Flame:-sighs- Me and Fira wanted a piece of him whatever -detransforms-lets go
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am

As the group head down the city, they find out they're in the main square. To their left is a mall. To their right is a movie theatre. What will they do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 am

Flame:Im gonna go to the mall *Meges back with Fira* I need to buy some more potions
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 am

*Sylvia and Hokama reenter Syk's body* I'm gonna go to the movies with Lily and Nina. We'll meet back here, alright?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am

Flame:Alright,we'll meet back here
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Trance: Yep its like I'm not even here. *sighes* oh well I'm getting used to getting ditched now.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Flame:-Walks around the mall- ugh, there's barely anything here, May as well just join Syk and his bishes in the mall *walks towards the cinema*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

At the cinema, you see Lily, Sylvia, Hokama, and Nina, but no Syk. What will you do.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Flame:Hey, do you know where Syk went?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Sylvia: Yea, but we don't care. A hammer came down and hit him on the head, it had the words 2 days on it. Oh well. Let's enjoy the movies!
Hokama: C'mon! *drags Flame down to the seat net to her*
Nina: Oooooooo~ Hokama REALLY likes Flame!

You can see Hokama blushing.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Flame:-sigh- What movie is this anyways?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Hokama: It's Shinkenger vs Kamen Rider Decade. It's pretty good! C'mon, it's about to start!

Special: Watch the whole movie to get closer in relationship with all the girls:

Part 1: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20943999pZGjGPwq
Part 2: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20944111sekM4gKx
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Flame:What the, -sigh- anybody wanna come watch Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen with me?
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Mack: hey look. a movie place. wonder if that's where everyone went.hey look, they are plaything transformers 2 *Mack goes to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

After the movie is done, everyone walks out of the movie theatre to see Trance arguing with a strange girl. What will you do.
Back to top Go down
Elesis
NeoShadow
NeoShadow
Elesis

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Mack: oh hi trance, what'cha doing?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Trance: Um uh hi mack this is um uh......

????: What you aren't gonna introduce me to you friends little brother.

Trance: I thought I told you not to call me that Erina.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Flame:Woah that girl is kinda hot, walks closer, hello what's your name, and why is it that your arguing with Trance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next