Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 am

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Empty
PostSubject: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Welcome To Satan's Realm: The RPG!

Rules:
1)There is only 1 DM, me, although I will also play.
2)No killing other players
3)Do not even think of taking place of the DM
4)You all start off with 1000 gold
5)Have Fun!

Events:
Enter The Depths of the Resistance:
The normal enemies are getting tired of being pushed around by Flame and Syk. So now, they're powered up and are on a rampage! From now on, all strong normal enemies will be fighting Syk and Flame, while weak ones will be fought by the others. Be prepared, Flame and Syk!

Spoiler:

Current Available Missions:
Runes Searching(C)
Hellstones Scavenger(C)
Ore Mining(C)

Currently On:
Persona: Ally or Axis? Chapter 1

Completed Mission:
Entering the HellHole: Chapter 1(Syk, Flame, Trance)
Entering the HellHole: Chapter 2(Syk, Nina, Flame, Hokama, Trance)
Entering the HellHole: Chapter 3(Syk,Flame,Nina,Hokama,Trance)
Search For Genesis: Chapter 1(Syk, Flame, Nina, Lily, Hokama, Trance)
Search For Genesis: Chapter 2(Syk, Flame, Trance, Mack, Nina, Lily, Hokama, Sylvia, Erina, Fira)
Hark, The Wedding Bell Tolls(Syk, Flame, Trance, Mack, Nina, Lily, Hokama, Sylvia, Erina, Fira, Super Sentai team)
Search For the Legendary BlackSmith(Syk, Mack, Crimson, Flame)
Back To School(Syk, Erina, Trance, Mack, Flame)

Well, that's about it, right now. Have fun!

Last edited by Syk on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:31 pm

RPG Start!
Episode 1: Teardrops Of the Summer Evening
Quest/Part 1: Entering the HellHole

Syk, Flame, and Trance are all friends. They ventured into a town, looking for adventure. They enter an inn, where they overhear a conversation about Hell from the innkeeper. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Flame:So I hear you guys talking about Hell,hm?Whats so Important about it?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Innkeeper: Well, every 100 years or so, mortals may be able to enter Hell! There's a certain gate they have to cross, the location is never clear. Although, I heard that today, a large door has formed in the middle of the forest.

Random Person 1: Man, that's bullcrap! What kinda drugs you on, old man? *throws trash at innkeeper*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Flame:Hmph, Checking this out sounds like fun, anyone wanna come with me?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:39 pm

*everyone in the Inn goes to their room*
Syk:...Well, that's unfortunate. Anyways, are you okay, sir?
Innkeeper: Damn, youngsters. I'm fine, I'm fine, don't worry about me. You there. *points to Flame* You want to go check out Hell's Gate? Be my guest. Another dead body we'll be bringing back.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Flame:Hehe, you'll be bringing back dead bodies, but none of them shall be mine. *Leaves the inn and walks to Hell's Gate
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Syk: Ugh. He's always doing this. C'mon, Trance, let's follow him.*drags trance towards flame*

The group venture into the middle of the forest. There, they find 2 wolves guarding a red door. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Trance: fine but I can walk you know.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Flame:Damn, wolves, dispite my adventurous qualities I am by no means stupid, Im not charging into battle unless I'm backed by my team, You guys wanna help or try and sneak past?
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Syk: I ain't no wimp. Besides..this red door looks suspicious....Let's go!

The wolves wakes up and are ready to attack!

Wolf x2
HP:25
Atk:2
Def:4
Spd:2

Turn Order:
Trance
Syk
Flame
Wolf
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Trance: This looks easy take this you mangy mutt. *slashes a wolf doing 5 damage(Math is my attack 9 - enemy defense 4 = 5)*
Back to top Go down
Jashiin

Jashiin

Location : Top of Kingdom Kinghts' Castle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbx_MdchsY0

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:56 pm

and i sure as hell dont appreiciate you beatin up on wolves, and callin us mangy mutts
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Flame:You guys were always charging into things, *Slashes wolf* (5-4=1 Wolf 1=19 hp)
Flame:Damn, I need some new armor

Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Syk: *tries to slash the wolf but fails and falls onto the ground*(deals 0 damage)
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Wolf attacks Trance, but fails to do damage
Wolf attacks Flame, but fails to do damage
Back to top Go down
sakuno21
Dusk
Dusk
sakuno21

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Trance: Go away stupid wolves. *slashes at a wolf doing 5 damage*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:42 am

Syk:Now its my tu- Flame pushes Syk out of the way and stabs wolf 1 (Wolf 1= 13 hp)
Flame:Now its your turn
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:38 am

Syk: I see what I did wrong....I forgot to put on my claws(in real time, I just forgot to paste the claws into my equipment tab xD) RAH! *slashes wolf dealing 1 damage*
Wolf 1 HP: 13/25
Wolf 2 HP:25/25

Wolf 1 attacks Syk, but fails to do damage
Wolf 2 attacks Flame, but fails to do damage
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Flame:*Plays chess with Wolve 1*
Flame:Got any threes
Wolf:Go Fish
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Turn Order Now:
Syk
Trance
Flame
Wolves

Alright now, *slashes wolf 1, dealing 1 damage*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Flame: Wha da fa- *Sees Trance running somewhere* I deserve to kick arse and since trance aint here I must Attacks and deals 1 damage wolf 1 = 11 health
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Wolf 1 attacks Trance, dealing 0 damage
Wolf 2 attacks Syk, dealing 0 damage
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Syk: Ugh, these guys are tough! *attacks wolf 1 dealing 1 damage*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Flame:Tough more like Hard boiled *attacks wolf 1 dealing 1 damage wolf 1=9 health)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next