Kingdom Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Knights

Forum area for members of the Kingdom Knights of GC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leader’s Annoucement
Joining the guild? Click Here! Welcome to the KingdomKnights Forums!
Events

Announcements
~New Grand Chase Forum! Click Here!
Knight’s Time
Your Current Time:
Sun May 12, 2024 12:06 pm

You can request a clock by PMing Shugo.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Music
Popup Music Player
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Rainbow Dash
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jashiin
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Voting_barSatan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Elesis
Hibari
Masami
lKKlShugo
Chrysalis
sakuno21
SirFelix
Rarity

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Hellgirl weeps and tries to run away. Requires a 50+ Runaway Fail! Rolled:18

Syk attacks Hellgirl, dealing 4 damage
Trance attacks Hellgirl dealing 9 damage

Hellgirl: 19/40
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Flame attacks Helllgirl

15/40 HP
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Hellgirl tries to scratch Flame's face but it yields no damage.

Syk attacks, dealing 4 damage
Trance attacks, dealing 9 damage.

Hellgirl HP: 2/40

Syk: Flame, finish her!
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Flame:Now brutality tiem *Stabs hellgirl through the head then proceeds to slice downwards vertically and slash horizontally 25 times leaving Hellgirl in pieces, as he slowly lights her on fire with his lighter(even though flame doesn't smoke) * WAHAHAHA oh the sweet smell of destruction and death
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm

Syk: Damn, Terra. That's...brutal....wait a second...*looks at Hellboy's arm* I...recognize this...it's.....a bitemark but.....it seems.....so familiar....We need to keep going, gang.

As the trio walks deeper into the cave, they encounter a fork in the road. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Flame:I am Flame, Terra is my dearly departed twin brother,however we do look alike. Also how about we split up and if we encounter trouble call using our phones
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Syk: Alright then....wait....how do I know that name....Terra...where have I heard that before....anyways, I'll take the left by myself, you two take the right. *puts Trance on Flame's back*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Flame:Alright, lets go Trance, Later Syk. remember contact me over the phone if something comes up *goes down the right road*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:46 pm

As Syk travels deeper into the what seemed to be an endless cave, he comes across a symbol. He flips open his phone, but decides to throw it down and touch the stone.

Back to Flame and Trance, they are wandering deeper to the right side of the cave, and come across a similar symbol. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Edit

Last edited by lKKlKing Of Terra on Sat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Syk: Augh...my...head.....*falls down*

Back at Trance and Flame, they are being attacked by what looks to be a behemoth. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Flame:Trance whats that rock?
Trance:...........
Flame:Your right *Pulls out phone and dials Syk's number* Syk theres a huge rock an- Trance! DONT TOUCH THAT aaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh Get over here Syk gah, get away from me foul beast AAAggggh.

What the hell, Syk's phones off,ugh I hate getting my hands dirty like this. Pulls his Sword out of its Scabbard TAKE THIS FOUL CRETIN

Flame attacks the behemoth stabs him

Lets FINISH HIM TRANCE

*BATTLE PHASE INITIATED!*
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:01 pm

(for Hellboy and Hellgirl battle)
200 exp, 300 gold, 1 and Hellstone(A)
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Battle Start!

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Behemoth
Behemoth:
HP:50
Atk:3
Def:2
Spd:4

Turn Order:
Trance
Flame
Behemoth

Trance attacks, dealing 7 damage
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Flame attacks dealing 3

Hemoth 40/50 HP
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Behemoth tries to attack Trance, but fails.
Trance attacks Behemoth, dealing 7 damage.

Behemoth:33/50
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Flame attacks dealing 3

Behemoth 30/50
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Behemoth tries to attack Flame, but fails to do so.

Behemoth:23/50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Syk: Ugh...my head.....Wha-...my hand is glowing....it can't be....*looks at rock and sees Trance and Flame fighting a Behemoth* No....*picks up phone and rushes towards the duo.

As Syk rushes back, he encounters another Hellboy, but instead of attacking, the Hellboy bows to him.

Syk:.....Kya?
Hellboy(Kya): Sire...you have returned...
Syk:....I'm no longer your leader...
Hellboy(Kya): BUT SIRE, I'VE ALWAYS AWAITED FOR YOUR RETU-
Syk: NO! *rushes towards duo, holding back tears*
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Flame:*Stabs the Behemoth*

20/50 HP
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Behemoth tries to attack Trance, but fails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Syk:*still running back to duo, out of breath* I gotta get to them before it's too late...and they come.....
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Flame:He's so strong *Looks down at arm* No, No, No, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO this cant be happening AAAAAAAAAH *Arm turns into solid flame* Flame spews his flame everywhere I cant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! *Collapses to the ground*

Behemoth:Now I recognize you, you are the fire emperor, Where is your brother, Terra I believe?

Flame:My Brother is dead

Behemoth: Your brother cant be dead, I can sense his life signature is somewhere.

Flame:It can't be, Terra is dead I saw it with my own eyes
*Flame looked down and noticed his body transforming*
Not here not now
*Pulls out a necklace and collapses to the ground unconscious, his body no longer flame* If Terra's here that must mean, he is too, Flame whispered

Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Syk: *at the duo* Damn it, I was too late! Flame! Flame wake up! *shakes Flame* *looks at unconscious Trance*.....You didn't hurt them badly...did you, Ryu?

*Behemoth transforms into human being*
Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 AnimeGuy21

Ryu: No, not at all....They're strong...but sire....
Syk: I'm not your sire any longer, Ryu. I am but a distant memory...now help me remove the seal from this stone...
*both Syk and Ryu chants something, and rock explodes, revealing a portal*
Ryu:...Will this be the last time I see you?
Syk:...Some say, if friends...are destined to be together forever, but soon separated....they will find each other once more....

*picks up Trance's and Flame's body and carries it through the portal*
Ryu: Good-bye....sire....

Inside the portal is a large forest. Tree's leaves are red, the bark is bleeding, and puddles of blood are everywhere. Trance and Flame wake up, Syk puts them on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Flame:*Snaps awake* TERRA! Syk, Trance where are we, WHERES THE BEHEMOTH HE KNOWS WHERE TERRA IS WHERE ARE THEY! I must FIND TERRA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Masami
Darkside
Darkside
Masami

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Syk:....*sighs* Flame, that wasn't a Behemoth. That was an old friend of mine's, Ryu. He's one of the guardians to the gates of Hell. Yes, we are not in Hell yet. We are in Purgatory.....and he's been in Hell ever since I abandoned him.....and yelled at him...I'll never forgive myself...
Back to top Go down
Regnum of Terra
Dusk
Dusk
Regnum of Terra

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Flame:Either way your friend said he knows where Terra is take me TOO HIM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]   Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan's Realm RPG Thread[Current Event: Enter The Depths of The Resistance]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next